Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Paedophiles Hunts For A 14 Years Old Girl Posted On Social Media - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paedophiles Hunts For A 14 Years Old Girl Posted On Social Media (1290 Views)

Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One / Paedophiles On The Loose As Silence Pushes Randy Men Farther Away From Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paedophiles Hunts For A 14 Years Old Girl Posted On Social Media by nonsojaggs: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2020
A digital marketer and an NYSC Corp member, Lamarr, serving at Satisland Group Of Schools Egbeda, celebrated his 21st birthday yesterday.

In the spirit of the celebration, the Corper posted a photo of him and his students on Twitter. He praised his students and showed the public a glimpse of the love showered on him by his pupils.

Lamarr wrote on his page “In my PPA today my students actually made my birthday great with all sort of gifts, i didn’t know when tears rolled down my eyes. Show these kids some love.”

A 14 years old girl in the photos caused pandemonium on Lamarr’s page as lots of men couldn’t hide...

READ FULL STORY HERE:
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/69784d7a59e14c32e0dcb5b32a0a738e?client=iosnews&features=8798600989

Re: Paedophiles Hunts For A 14 Years Old Girl Posted On Social Media by FindX(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2020
We are all pretenders..

Most of us will jump at any chance to have a night with those kids..

3 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Hunts For A 14 Years Old Girl Posted On Social Media by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
FindX:
We are all pretenders..

Most of us will jump at any chance to have a night with those kids..

Pedometers shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Paedophiles Hunts For A 14 Years Old Girl Posted On Social Media by Catchfirez: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
This world is coming to an End. Repent so that you can see the kingdom of God.
Re: Paedophiles Hunts For A 14 Years Old Girl Posted On Social Media by adecz: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin

If you have the kind of
money Ned Nwoko has,

her parents can let you
have her, right now! Today !!

Dem go allow her come grow
for your house wink wink . wink

But,
I no too trust this Corper sef. undecided lipsrsealed

These small, small gehs can
crush very easily.

However, in northern Nigeria,
the geh don overripe sef . cool

(1) (Reply)

[video] Military Men On Their Way To Warri In Retaliation For Killed Colleague / Do I Report My Bank To CBN Or Sue Them? / Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.