Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One (95026 Views)

Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video / Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / 14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by ogbiwa: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2020
A mum set up fake IDs and used disguises to stalk her daughter's killers and hunt them down one by one.

In a story reminiscent of the hit Hollywood film Taken, Miriam Rodriguez relentlessly tracked down those responsible for the kidnap and murder of her 20-year-old daughter Karen.

The brave vigilante was instrumental in taking down 10 criminals from the notorious Mexican drugs cartel Los Zetas, one of the most dangerous in the country.

In the three years following Karen's death, Miriam captured nearly every living member of the crew that had abducted her daughter for ransom in an area where even the official authorities are too scared to bring justice against cartel individuals.

It eventually cost Miriam her life as she was murdered in San Fernando, Mexico, after gunmen broke into her home, reports NewYorkTimes.

Following her death, Tamaulipas governor Francisco García Cabeza de Vaca said on Twitter that the state government “will not allow the death of Miriam Rodríguez to be one statistic more”, The Guardian reported.

To aid her crusade to bring her daughter's killers to justice, she cut her hair, dyed it and disguised herself before playing various roles including a health worker and election official to get their names and addresses.

Miriam invented excuses to meet their families to tease details from them and build her investigation.

She captured one of those involved in the crime who was selling flowers on the street.

"The florist" was selling roses to make ends meet and Miriam managed to track him down. He recognised her and ran but Miriam, 56 at the time, was able to tackle him to the floor and held a gun to his throat, threatening to kill him if he moved.

Miriam has become a hero in her hometown for taking on the cartel and she has a bronze plaque honouring her in the central square.

She had told her other daughter Azalea that she would not rest until she had found the people who had taken Karen.

In the first of the Taken film series, starring Liam Neeson, the main character plays a former CIA agent whose daughter is kidnapped in France.

Neeson's character travels to Europe to hunt down and kill his daughter's kidnappers.

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/real-life-taken-mum-hunts-23166403

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Designtobuild: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2020
I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you

Whoever wrote this script line is a legend. This is one of the most epic movie lines of all time.

Meanwhile, maximum standing salute to this woman.

836 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by pacino26(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2020
What a mother, even in death she's the greatest and will find warmth in the great beyond.

458 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by internationalman(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Jungle justice is the best form of justice...

If the government can sentence person to death when they are not God themselves, why can't the masses do so too..

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Mrs Steven seager

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by memories1(f): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2020
I salute this woman's courage. She deserves every honour she can get. She did what even the law enforcers were scared to do. May she be united with her daughter on the other side and find eternal rest. Brave mother.

206 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by helineus: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2020
and Nigerians are hailing dj witch as a heroine

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by PlayerMeji: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2020
What a way to go..

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by BigBabyJesus: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2020
The entire Mexico is a shithole of corruption.

No way the cartels will exist and exert so much power without the government backing.

Even the dreaded Zeta cartel was formed by retired Mexican special forces (Zetas) who once served as hitmen and body guards to drug lords and one day had the bright idea of killing the drug Lord and taking over the business for themselves .

These zeta cartel members have extensive links with both the Mexican govt, military and most importantly the CIA in the US.

Operation Fast and furious exposed how the CIA with full knowledge of both the Obama WH and DoJ colluded with the Zetas to supply drugs into the US in exchange for both weapons and protection.

This same zeta cartel was used by the CIA to channel both drugs, weapons and funding to ISIS and BH and other CIA color revolutions.

The Mexican drug war will never stop as long as the CIA keeps funneling drugs for the cartel into the US. The CIA is the major global drug supplier in the world with Mossad dealing exclusively in Hunan organ trade with Chinese intelligence outfits dealing in Fentanyl, MI6 being into child prostitution and blackmail.

Noriega, Escobar and all drug lords won't have made so much money without CIA cover and patronage .

169 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by BigBabyJesus: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2020
helineus:

Get out from here you zombie clown

225 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Donspicey: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2020
E dey b tinx for mexico...........

An eye for an eye las las all men go go 6fts yonder....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by OfficialAPCNig: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2020
helineus:
Wail on Yoruba moslem

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by OfficialAPCNig: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

No way the cartels will exist and exert so much power without the government backing.

Even the dreaded Zeta cartel was formed by retired Mexican special forces (Zetas) who once served as hitmen and body guards to drug lords and one day had the bright idea of killing the drug Lord and taking over the business for themselves .

These zeta cartel members have extensive links with both the Mexican govt, military and most importantly the CIA in the US.

Operation Fast and furious exposed how the CIA with full knowledge of both the Obama WH and DoJ colluded with the Zetas to supply drugs into the US in exchange for both weapons and protection.

This same zeta cartel was used by the CIA to channel both drugs, weapons and funding to ISIS and BH and other CIA color revolutions.

The Mexican drug war will never stop as long as the CIA keeps funneling drugs for the cartel into the US. The CIA is the major global drug supplier in the world with Mossad dealing exclusively in Hunan organ trade with Chinese intelligence outfits dealing in Fentanyl, MI6 being into child prostitution and blackmail.

Noriega, Escobar and all drug lords won't have made so much money without CIA cover and patronage .

This boy and his stoopid propaganda again.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Agentobatala: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2020
cheesy
internationalman:
Jungle justice is the best form of justice...

If the government can sentence person to death when they are not God themselves, why can't the masses do so too..

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2020
ogbiwa:
A mum set up fake IDs and used disguises to stalk her daughter's killers and hunt them down one by one.

In a story reminiscent of the hit Hollywood film Taken, Miriam Rodriguez relentlessly tracked down those responsible for the kidnap and murder of her 20-year-old daughter Karen.

The brave vigilante was instrumental in taking down 10 criminals from the notorious Mexican drugs cartel Los Zetas, one of the most dangerous in the country.

If the gang that she took on is really the same Los Zetas that I have been reading about for years, then there must be something wrong somewhere.

Los Zetas is not 'one of the most dangerous' cartels in Mexico. It is actually the Most dangerous with a capital 'D'.

It is the only drug cartel in the whole of Mexico that is made up almost entirely of ex-members of the Mexican Army special units.

In fact, they are so discreet, that tracking a single member down is a very difficult task to carry out. These Los Zetas guys are trained in military intelligence. The bulk of them were trained to fight the drug cartels but they ended up joining the same drug cartels that they were set up to fight against.

Are they really sure that of this story?? I know why I am asking. But if this is true, then I think that the woman in question has a background in security.

Please, OP where is the link to back this up?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Beverlyjean(f): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Reminds me of the movie peppermint

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2020
Cubana02:
James Bond Mother wink
JOHN WICK'S MOTHER

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2020
may she and her daughter rest in peace.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Designtobuild: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Bros

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by smoke9910(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
a truly Brave mother. She got the justice she wanted without waiting for anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Silentgroper(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:
JOHN WICK'S MOTHER
Jason statham's mother

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by LordIsaac(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:
I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you

Whoever wrote this script line is a legend. This is one of the most epic movie lines of all time.

Meanwhile, maximum standing salute to this woman.
Goodluck grin

5 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by ChiefSosa(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
I'm actually willing to go such length.
I'm not encouraging violence but if anybody, SARS, Police, Soldier, Hoodlum, etc kills a member of my family, I'm DEFINITELY going on a killing spree and I'll go to jail for that WITHOUT AN OUNCE OF CARE IN THE WORLD. I'll make them also feel how hot bullets are. Anyone that causes violence deserves to also feel some violence.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by jyrre(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
And i thought this only happen on movies

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by offset67(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Na man she be

5 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by CodeTemplar: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
helineus:
She is. You who cannot take TCP/IP packets wants to rubbish someone who approached killer soldiers? Keep shut nan.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by CodeTemplar: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Another Tunde Fashola.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by anibi9674: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rugged woman

3 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cool

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.