Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,073 members, 7,863,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam (3320 Views)

'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness / Buhari Has Ceded The North To Bokoharam He's Now Trying To Conquer South (pics) / Nigerian Army Lost 5 Soldiers To Bokoharam Insurgents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by knowledgeable: 1:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Blue3k:
Lol this monkey brain is hilarious. Both governments denied the report but your taking the Syrian sources report as gospel. You even got your facts wrong about who's supposedly paying them. Turkey doesn't need both boots on the ground and rebel proxies. Lol your foolishness knows no bounds clown.

Honestly young man, most of you Yoruba's shallow way of thinking/your cognitive understanding of how Nigeria/rest of the world work is "the most potent poison" in the backwardness and the primeval state Nigerians have found themselves in.(enthroning Buhari as president comes to mind). Some deep thinking Igbos have over the years suspected that flawed understanding of the 'truth' as it should be by your folks, may have its root on jealousy towards the Igbos .(cos of some natural endowed attributes.. of which you Yorubas have also) It is becoming clear by the day that your triple heritage (Isam, Christianity and traditional African religion) have flawed your value system, ethics, politics and etc... Including the perception of the Igbos/everything else.

Turkey is on the rise to revive the Othoman empire. The Europeans knew the Empire as a Caliphate Turkish empire from 13th century up till 19th century. The area they controlled ( parts of South Eastern Europe, West Asia and North Africa, they were known as Ottoman Empire or Ottoman Turks, and have deep connections with the Fulanis and other groups in the Sahel/North Africa. Uthsman Dafodio and his Teaching/Jihad deep inside the Hausas states were inspired by the Ottoman Empire. After the fall of Byzantine Empire (which was Eastern Roman Empire), Anatolia which later became Turkish Empire took over Constantinople and renamed it Istanbul and gradually deciminated the predominantly Christian population under it. In recent time, their military industrial sector can rival to a lesser degree though any other advance military industrial entity.

1 Like

Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by Blue3k(m): 1:24am On Jan 31, 2020
knowledgeable:
[s]Honestly young man, most of you Yoruba's shallow way of thinking/your cognitive understanding of how Nigeria/rest of the world work is "the most potent poison" in the backwardness and the primeval state Nigerians have found themselves in.(enthroning Buhari as president comes to mind). Some deep thinking Igbos have over the years suspected that flawed understanding of the 'truth' as it should be by your folks, may have its root on jealousy towards the Igbos .(cos of some natural endowed attributes.. of which you Yorubas have also) It is becoming clear by the day that your triple heritage (Isam, Christianity and traditional African religion) have flawed your value system, ethics, politics and etc... Including the perception of the Igbos/everything else.

Turkey is on the rise to revive the Othoman empire. The Europeans knew the Empire as a Caliphate Turkish empire from 13th century up till 19th century. The area they controlled ( parts of South Eastern Europe, West Asia and North Africa, they were known as Ottoman Empire or Ottoman Turks, and have deep connections with the Fulanis and other groups in the Sahel/North Africa. Uthsman Dafodio and his Teaching/Jihad deep inside the Hausas states were inspired by the Ottoman Empire. After the fall of Byzantine Empire (which was Eastern Roman Empire), Anatolia which later became Turkish Empire took over Constantinople and renamed it Istanbul and gradually deciminated the predominantly Christian population under it. In recent time, their military industrial sector can rival to a lesser degree though any other advance military industrial entity.[/s]

Loser I dont care for your long winded rambling. You clowns love worshiping yourselves it's weird. Nothing you said proves turkey going to send Islamic state fighters to Nigeria. Iswap been allied for years with little to show for their alliance. They were more powerful years ago before the lost their territory at the tail end of Jonathan's administration.
Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by urahara(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2020
Blue3k:
Lol you're mentally challenged dude. Turkey isnt sending in Islamic state fighters. The source can't even confirm the story. I checked other sources and it's still unconfirmed.

[s][/s]

Islamic state that has even bombed turkey over ten times.

Same Islamic state that turkey is fighting in Syria.
Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by 12Monkeys: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2020
Blue3k:

Loser I dont care for your long winded rambling. You clowns love worshiping yourselves it's weird. Nothing you said proves turkey going to send Islamic state fighters to Nigeria. Iswap been allied for years with little to show for their alliance. They were more powerful years ago before the lost their territory at the tail end of Jonathan's administration.

See how you are just exposing your. Backwardness and low IQ.

Yaribanza
Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by 12Monkeys: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2020
urahara:

Islamic state that has even bombed turkey over ten times.

Same Islamic state that turkey is fighting in Syria.

ISIS never bombed Turkey .

It was Erdogan that staged a series of false flag bombings towards blaming it on the Kurdish KPP.

Does head slamming affect brain juice?
Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by 12Monkeys: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2020
Blue3k:

. Nothing you said proves turkey going to send Islamic state fighters to Nigeria. Iswap been allied for years with little to show for their alliance. They were more powerful years ago before the lost their territory at the tail end of Jonathan's administration.

Reasoning like a bonafide Yaribanza MURIC member
Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by Blue3k(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2020
12Monkeys:

See how you are just exposing your. Backwardness and low IQ.

Yaribanza

Lol you're such a loser. It's sad.
Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by Samunique(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
eagleu:
Every Nigerian Christian who is hoping for a peaceful co existence with muslims should watch this!

Dear, that's a shocker !!!

We made a very big mistake to have allowed a deadly islamist like Buhari to rule Nigeria at this point of our nationhood, when Islamic terrorism is at its pick, knowing fully well that Buhari himself is a die hard islamist.

I particularly warned people about this, but they wouldn't listen.

1 Like

Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by knowledgeable: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blue3k:

Worshiping ourselves?... Bro, explain further because this is beyond my understanding.
The point I am trying to make is simply base on geo-econmic-military-political realities of the time we are living in. Turkey is on the rise in furtherance and in defense of Islam/Jihad and Africa have become the most fertile ground for them, as Libya provides the entry point for that. I am afraid, that Turkey's action in Libya might even trigger the second scramble in Africa because all these Western Powers are not comfortable with China in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
If NNAMDI KANU IS IN NIGERIA THEY WILL SAY ITS BEEN SUPPLIED TO IPOB

JUST LIKE LAST TIME
Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by mandarin: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is a serious issue and a strong threat to Nigeria's security. I believe it was thoroughly investigated before this news came out. If the DSS should refuse to take interest in this story then there may be a problem as the global terrorism speculations often comes true most times.
I hope Nigeria can ris to the occasion
Re: Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam by Blue3k(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
knowledgeable:

Worshiping ourselves?... Bro, explain further because this is beyond my understanding.
The point I am trying to make is simply base on geo-econmic-military-political realities of the time we are living in. Turkey is on the rise in furtherance and in defense of Islam/Jihad and Africa have become the most fertile ground for them, as Libya provides the entry point for that. I am afraid, that Turkey's action in Libya might even trigger the second scramble in Africa because all these Western Powers are not comfortable with China in Africa.

They're not going pay the jihadist to go to Nigeria. There's no geopolitical gain for them. The only reason they worked with rebels is so they dont establish a Kurdish state in Northern Syria. They already have issues domestically with terrorists PKK terrorists. You guys have been wrong every year about new troops coming. It's a fact.

Your paranoid speculations are just wrong. Turkey is yet to sent reinforcements in in mali and other countries dealing with insurgents. Fact is they arent going to.

The second scramble for Africa is already happening. All the major powers are looking to either establish bases or favorable economic policies within region. The major players clChina, US with Russia and france always plsying minor role comparatively.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Rejects Nigerian Lawyer For Being From A Corrupt Country / Muslims Show Anger As Shehu Garba Hugs A Woman / What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.