Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (103377 Views)

Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Mistaicey2288: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mplify:

Must you use Naija to imagine your catastrophe? You no see other countries abi? You better get sense there

Cc Myndd44 Lalasticlala Justwise. Rule 2
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Mistaicey2288: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
common! stop losing hope on Naija, we defeated Ebola didn't we?

Hmmm yea yoi right but considering how almighty China still struggles with this one is why i feel this way

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by HacheNoire: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
signature2012:
To those of you that eat any kind of animal,hope you learn from this.

All this are failed lab test but will be covered up and blamed on something.

Man has been eating all sought of meat since creation.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Mistaicey2288: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
fredoooooo:

You funny o , Who wan die ? grin , dead body no go wear designers or eat food na grin people wey get business sef no fit spend the money make from their business in heaven na wink grin

Hahaha grin.. You're actually right though. I just feel sorry for them sha cos thats means of livelihood for most people.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by EddyRx: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kallmerb:
This virus is scary but why are all this dangerous viruses always from China... It seems lab practical gone wrong
When they eat anything that crawls and flies. What do you expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by yemmyolatunji27: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
aliexpress.com on my mind.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Reference(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
signature2012:

Even God warned them about clean and unclean animals but the atheists eat everything... this is the consequence. Now everyone has to pay the penalty.

Anyway some folks have said it. That China is the gateway to the end of the world as we know it. One way or the other.

All we pray for is that their country becomes more democratic so that all the folks there have an opportunity to hear the gospel then the end can come.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Adetayomarkson: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
I wonder how some of us do really read the Bible and understand. God will not end this world but we humans are the one to end it one day. Just sit down and imagine the kind of weapon, discovery, exploration and new inventions that are at the disposal of many Countries, some have nuclear bomb that can wipe out many cities at a go while some have various destructive weapons too. One day, a president will just sit in his office and decide to start world war in other test different nuclear weapon he has. It is evident that all these various diseases that have ravaged some parts of this world are as a result of what we call lab accident. We have AIDS, SARS, CORONAVIRUS, different FLU with different degrees of attack. These are man-made viruses that have scarce remedy. The breakout of CORONAVIRUS should be immediately investigated so that we can know how to prevent further epidemic.

I rest my case.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by ATTemi: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
World war 3 fit no be guns.....
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by burner44(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Mmmmmm my chinese galfrnd has disappeared i hope all is well with her i for reason say make i go look 4 her but honestly will Nigeria airports grant me such visitation
My own visit her family wey dey stay wuhan, for their holidays since then she never reply my message, my fear is that she is a carrier of the virus
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by kadiri3(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
poshbussy:
I thought the cure has been made or is that fake news also?
no cure for the virus oh
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by JB4life: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Very sad.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Let WHO officials kindly bury his body.

It is very surprising that at a time the whole world is worried about the fast-spreading novel CORONAVIRUS which has been declared a global health emergency by WHO and international flights to China shut down and Chinese transport systems grounded because of the spread of virus to all the provinces of China, Nigeria is still saying they won't impose travel ban to China, but would only give travel advisory....

Please, which travel advisory is Nigeria giving when Nigeria cannot handle malaria typhoid and LASSA fevers that are no issues in those countries scared of CORONAVIRUS
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by clive2u(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
resident evil Apocalypse starting slowly.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Malayy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Because they eat anything. Saw this first hand during a company trip to Shanghai in 2016. These guys eat bats, rats, snakes, worms, cats, dogs, insects including cockroaches etc. They eat anything that moves
they even eat scorpion.. they prepare it like suya.. in a long thin stick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by felixawe(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
China too dey chop any how animal that's repugnant as meat
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Juliearth(f): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kallmerb:
This virus is scary but why are all this dangerous viruses always from China... It seems lab practical gone wrong

Its a deliberate attempt. Just like war, formulating diseases/viruses is a money-spinning venture.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Kayharry(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
America invest in this virus
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by TRAVEL101(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
God please help us
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
A country that works because of its citizens, see how these people swept into action to contain the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kallmerb:

If you see the kind of foods Chinese people always eat you will want to vomit out your intestine, they will be the one eating tadpoles raw, eating rat babies alive, eating damn things... Mehn
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Lastanza: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
signature2012:
Forget all that ''it's from animal'' talk. Than thin na man made virus. Some of all this outbreak here and there originates from the lab
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Gemc3(f): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kallmerb:

The Chinese? Lab kwa? With all the uncooked meat they eat? That's enough to contact all these yeye viruses.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Sarah20A(f): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kylekent59:
Fear bloggers

It could be that he fainted embarassed
yes fear bloggers but this virus is way deadly than is been portrayed
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Have u watched this british movie called "Kingsman the golden circle(2017)"?

Nope..

What’s about the Movie?
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
burner44:

My own visit her family wey dey stay wuhan, for their holidays since then she never reply my message, my fear is that she is a carrier of the virus

Chaiii.. Wuhan is on total lock down, honestly this virus hit china very hard... I hope she is fyn though
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Brexit has made Britain follow the rest of the world to trade with China.
Someone is not happy.
A little virus will make people avoid China.

Think well.

It's way deeper than you think.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by skyfather09(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
GeneralPula:
Before you know it..

Millions of Citizens don die..

Population don reduce..
true that... most of this viruses rich folks get hands inside, just to reduce population...
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Nastofar(f): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lagos people be careful of Chinko oohhh
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by darediamond(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
GeneralPula:
Before you know it..

Millions of Citizens don die..

Population don reduce..

This exactly WHAT THEY ARE AFTER.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by darediamond(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
osuofia2:
i hope America does not have hand in this corona Virus stuff?
Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases / 117 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 782. 197 Discharged. 25 Deaths / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.