Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years (67234 Views)

Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee / Fashola Visits Main Bridge Of The Bonny-Bodo Road Project (Photos) / New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by sweetgala(m): 3:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Bizibi:
he is a complete failure qed

Says you.

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by safetyInspector(m): 4:48am On Feb 01, 2020
Bonny-Bodo road/bridges get finished inside your mind? Do you know the distance. They just constructed a section of the bridge and road and started bragging about it. Bonny-Bodo is my route via speed boat in I don't want to go through PH.
9jatriot:
How many more projects is this man constructing without making noise until it gets finished? I for one never heard of this until now.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Deepthoughts: 4:51am On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:
A brain child of Gowon back in 1970 after which successive governments came and went but none saw the need to follow through on this project until Buhari came on as President.

This plan began 50yrs ago but today the Bodo-Bonny bridge is standing and the roads are almost complete.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1222912573437370368
buhari always been over hyped by his supporters for insignificant achievements as if he has done the impossible,no Nigerian has match Gowon's level infrastructural development but little credit is given to him because he is not a northern Muslim while fundamentalists, nepotistic n very bias characters like buhari n murtala are been over hyped continuously by northern induced propaganda for political manipulations to the cheering of fools n cowards.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blizzykay: 5:16am On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

Was it not also the work of leaders running as far back as 50years ago?

Yet you are busy licking their Ass yourself for being failures

Has he not been a Head of state within the last 50 years?
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by allthingsgood: 5:33am On Feb 01, 2020
revolt:
PLEASE BUHARI DID NOT BUILD ANY REFINERY... LAZY YOUTHS. THATS HOW YOU PEOPLE SPREAD FSKE PROPAGANDA.

2BILLION ACTUALLY GOT MISSING UNDER HIS WATCH AS MIN OF PETROLEUM IN 1978.

Pls stop spreading silly useless lies. Not only 2billion is 2 billion rupees
Out of hatred u guys swallow lies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by arsenal33: 5:50am On Feb 01, 2020
revolt:
PLEASE BUHARI DID NOT BUILD ANY REFINERY... LAZY YOUTHS. THATS HOW YOU PEOPLE SPREAD FSKE PROPAGANDA.

So who did?

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Difrent: 6:20am On Feb 01, 2020
ghettokid1:

What of during his military rule?

How long did he stay as a military ruler?
Less than 2 years
He couldn't reach everywhere is such a small time. Learn to be grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Captainrambo2: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2020
Khaleell001:

Why are you this dumb?
is it a sickness or you borrowed it.
always talking side ways.
see how you ignored the topic to insiktcyiur father
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by CoolAmbience(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
Another nonsense misrepresentation propaganda from Butterflleo ...this contract was re awarded by Jonathans govt not Buhari

Another shameless detractor!

2 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by CoolAmbience(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2020
revolt:

Illiteracy and gross ignorance don do you something....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Changethechain: 7:56am On Feb 01, 2020
I know this bridge it is not bodo bonny bridge
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by CoolAmbience(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2020
crownwealth:
Fraudulent fake news!

Stop making a fool of yourself here.

Bonny Island is my second home.

Just take a speedboat ride from Nembe waterside in Port Harcourt town to Bonny and your sense go return after seeing things for yourself.

If leader like Buhari dey two for Nigeria, we for nor dey where we dey today, I swear.

So, make una stop this una 'online dance of shame'.

May God continue to deal with all those that brought Nigeria to her knees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by PeppleEugene: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2020
please this story is a big lie... I am from Bonny..... they haven't even started mobilization... the road is far from kicking off, talk of completion .. and Buhari didn't do anything... its NLNG that is taken the whole burden of building that road... because of the upcoming NLNG train 7 .. so I don't know where you got your pictures and stop deceiving Nigerians pks
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2020
PeppleEugene:
please this story is a big lie... I am from Bonny..... they haven't even started mobilization... the road is far from kicking off, talk of completion .. and Buhari didn't do anything... its NLNG that is taken the whole burden of building that road... because of the upcoming NLNG train 7 .. so I don't know where you got your pictures and stop deceiving Nigerians pks

You will just die and end up in hell for deliberately telling lies in the face of Truth. Hate Buhari if you must but do not lie your way to hell due to hatred

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1084472781528621059.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0VQfA8jplo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by namo77: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2020
120bn?
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by dederocs(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2020
120 billion naira, for a bridge...is it a 300km long bridge sad
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Khaleell001(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2020
Captainrambo2:
see how you ignored the topic to insiktcyiur father

Why insult my old man who did nothing wrong to offend your sorry, broke,orangutan looking double shapeless face like shit that has been stepped underfoot.
Dumbo!
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Kennydoc(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2020
Sonnyboom:
Obasanjo spent barely 3 years as military president when Buhari built the refinery but how many refineries did the same Obasanjo build when he ruled for 8 solid years without Buhari as the petreum minister ?! I know you'd rather commit suicide than answer this n yeah you should because that is what despicable bigoted souls like you deserve.

That's the reason the president will not be accorded the credit of building the refinery. You can also judge this from the amount of support Buhari accorded Dangote n his refinery with free forex just to ensure it is completed in record time but no you'd rather credit that to bigotry simply cos u were fed with endemic hate n chronic bigotry from the womb.

Wow! So the credit for building 2 refineries should go to a minister of petroleum in a military regime. Like seriously?
Do you know who was the minister of transport in Jonathan's regime? Has anybody ever mentioned his name with respect to Abuja - Kaduna standard gauge line?

You asked why Obasanjo couldn't fix the refineries in 8 years. Has Buhari not done almost 5 years already? Did he not promise Nigerians that the refineries would be fixed within the first year of his administration?

So you're giving Buhari credit for a private refinery project while the same refineries you claim he built rots away. Is that not a shame to both Buhari and you giving him the credit at this time?

For your information, Dangote has always been supported by all the recent past governments of Nigeria. He became the richest black man under PDP. It was Obasanjo that strangled Ibeto Cement so that Dangote could enjoy the monopoly he had for years. By the way, there is nothing to celebrate in the government giving cheap forex to the richest man to expand his business and dominance further, while SME owners languish in poverty.

Now I know your reasoning is seriously faulty. You're indeed the despicable one without sound judgement.

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by ifiokjohn(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

Yes for 1 and half years yet PDP was there for 16 years yet it is this same Buhari who is doing and finishing what PDP did not even touch during their 16 yrs
But one and a half years is enough to finish a bridge. even two years is enough.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
ifiokjohn:
But one and a half years is enough to finish a bridge. even two years is enough.

This means 16 yrs of PDP was enough to finish 8 bridges right? Show me their finished bridges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by ifiokjohn(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

This means 16 yrs of PDP was enough to finish 8 bridges right? Show me their finished bridges
If you keep comparing PDP failed years to APC it means you have accepted APC have failed..
You are comparing a Failed Government with APC...it means APC have failed too.
You compare failure to failure
You Compare Success to Success...that how it work.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
ifiokjohn:
If you keep comparing PDP failed years to APC it means you have accepted APC have failed..
You are comparing a Failed Government with APC...it means APC have failed too.
You compare failure to failure
You Compare Success to Success...that how it work.

Why will I not compare when they had the chance to make Nigeria become like Canada and Dubai but rather chose to loot everything in sight and set us back 20 yrs.

Were they not knowledgeable of the fact that this project needed to be done for the past 50years?

They spent 16yrs doing nothing and you want me not to talk about them? Are you on some cognitive impairment drug?

If you gave someone a project meant to be executed within a year because of a deadline you had to meet and this person ended up doing nothing after you came to inspect after year and thus made you lose big on something the project was meant for thus setting you back financially will you pretend it never happened? Will you shut your mouth and look the other way or switch off your brain?

So you admit PDP are failures since you say APC should compare success to success, thus PDP are failures right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by ifiokjohn(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

Why will I not compare when they had the chance to make Nigeria become like Canada and Dubai but rather chose to loot everything in sight and set us back 20 yrs.

Were they not knowledgeable of the fact that this project needed to be done for the past 50years?

They spent 16yrs doing nothing and you want me not to talk about them? Are you on some cognitive impairment drug?

If you gave someone a project meant to be executed within a year because of a deadline you had to meet and this person ended up doing nothing after you came to inspect after year and thus made you lose big on something the project was meant for thus setting you back financially will you pretend it never happened? Will you shut your mouth and look the other way or switch off your brain?

So you admit PDP are failures since you say APC should compare success to success, thus PDP are failures right?
If you keep looking back, you won't be able to go forward.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by rottennaija(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
colestephan86:

Hmm Mofo!
So it NLNG 60 BILLION THAT MOVED THIS JOB TO THIS STAGE.
abeg say something else

You should ask him if NLNG has not been in existence for more than 30 years? And why didn't they do it all these while?
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
ifiokjohn:
If you keep looking back, you won't be able to go forward.

If you forget your past then you have no direction for the future.

Anyone who wants to clearly define what he wants or where he is going must never forget where he is coming from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by ashjay001(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Staro:

Lol, see ZOMBIES praising Buhari for NLNG's effort

Before anyone comes to praise Buhari, tell him to release FG's share of
the cost to Julius Berger to enable them complete the project.

This project was awarded to JB at #120B but to be shared equally between
FG and NLNG (#60b each).

NLNG has since paid up their own #60b to JB which they have used to move the project to
about 60% but FG is yet to pay up their own #60b to enable JB complete the work

NLNG, just came into Nigeria? Or it was a recent setup?
They there na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by ifiokjohn(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

If you forget your past then you have no direction for the future.

Anyone who wants to clearly define what he wants or where he is going must never forget where he is coming from
If you don't forget your Wrongs, you can't forge forward.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
ifiokjohn:
If you don't forget your Wrongs, you can't forge forward.

The wrongs were not done by APC but by PDP so why should APC forget the wrongs PDP did? Were they APCs wrongs?

When you say "your" wrongs it implies Buhari was responsible or a part of the wrongs done by PDP in PDPs time.

Please stop mentioning me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Ozioma49(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Part of the problem we have in this country
voltron14:

No.

Patience Jonathan's hotel is better to celebrate.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by revolt(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Illiteracy and gross ignorance don do you something....

when they say the black man is Inherently doomed to never know any facts asides folklore ...even with information at his disposal, people will call it racism. Here for a start ...educate yourself.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Harcourt_Refining_Company&ved=2ahUKEwjPx4u-5LDnAhWUaM0KHa_pC04QFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3W2eAjsvu6p4ZbSffkQbkO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat / Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.