Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years (67233 Views)

Bodo-Bonny Road: FG Provides ₦‎20 Billion Augmentation Fee / Fashola Visits Main Bridge Of The Bonny-Bodo Road Project (Photos) / New Kano Three Level Bridge Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by eldeens: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
NGpatriot:

He was in office as the head of state for less than 2 years.

PDP ruled for 16 years and they earned more oil money than any other era or administration in the history of Nigeria so why are you not talking about the 16 years but so concerned over 2 years of Buhari as the head of state?

Warri Itakpe railway was also abandoned for 30 years, including 16 years of PDP, but Buhari completed it in less than 3 years.

OBJ/PDP first awarded the contract for Lagos Ibadan railway, but they abandoned the project and let it die and rot on the drawing board for 12 years, but Buhari started the project and is about to complete it in less than 3 years.

Zik Mausoleum was abandoned for 26 years, even Jona that the SE region love so much did nothing complete the project, but Buhari completed the project in less than 3 years.

2nd NB was abandoned and left on the drawing board for 30 years, PMB started and is set to complete the project in less than 4 years.

This is how you focus on the wrong thing because of hatred while the people you love and vote for swindle and abandon you for decades.

Abeg school the guy
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Fireboi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nonsense I Live In Bonny And I Can Categorically Tell You That Buhari's Influence Towards The Completion Of That Bridge Is Less Than 1 Percent.
Apc And Propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by od501: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
One bridge in 50 years, shame on you!
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fireboi:
Nonsense I Live In Bonny And I Can Categorically Tell You That Buhari's Influence Towards The Completion Of That Bridge Is Less Than 1 Percent.
Apc And Propaganda.

Yes o it is Mr NLNG accountant
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
od501:
One bridge in 50 years, shame on you!

Shame on who?

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by eldeens: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
punisha:
He still remains the most inept and clueless president the world has ever known.

For you mind abi which is full of hate, try to reduce some Abeg make e no kii u
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by AfroKnight: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
120 billion for this?

They can’t tell me they used the bulk of that money to settle the community boys. 120 billion! No wonder Julius Berger and others refuse to leave a third world country like ours. They just whip up contract sums and pad them well well for ogas at the top!

120 billion! Wtf!
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Let be honest to ourselves it seems bubu is doing work great work dan jonathan .....

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by puremaker7(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
jamesversion:

Olodo, how old is the NLNG? A company founded in 1993 or thereabout. Let FG pay their part of the counterpart fund.
Look at this fool, A company founded in 1993 and your Gej was a president in 1988 abi? Oponu radarada

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
AfroKnight:
120 billion for this?

They can’t tell me they used the bulk of that money to settle the community boys. 120 billion! No wonder Julius Berger and others refuse to leave a third world country like ours. They just whip up contract sums and pad them well well for ogas at the top!

120 billion! Wtf!

List of work

1) Land reclamation because portions being built over are mostly water

2) Road constructions

3) 3 bridges mostly over large bodies of water

Construction on the kind of terrain Bonny has is different from what may be attainable in your village or state.

These marshy grounds that require massive piles and those are very expensive
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by prof12(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
ghettokid1:

What of during his military rule?
They are part of the 50 years being talked about, and when Buhari came as military head of state he was denied the opportunity to do the right thing.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Good thing you said 1984 to 1985 which was a year plus.

I guess PDP was in power for 2 months then right?

Problem is, y'all assume Buhari critics are automatically PDP supporters. I don't care whose in government. I will hail or criticise then based on their performances. I'm not pr Buhari base on his failed 1984 antecedents. But neither am I a PDP supporter. I was so anti-Obj that my family nearly disowned me. I'm intricately informed about this Bonny-Bodo Road and bridge project. Nothing about what is being accomplished today is base on the current Junta. It's all NLNG driven and specifically driven by Tony (current CEO) cos of the benefit that will accrue to NLNG.

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by voltron14: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ozioma49:
And this is worth celebrating

No.

Patience Jonathan's hotel is better to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Captainrambo2: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Kindly ask yourself as you shower your spit in another direction away from me,

How come the people you claim were once in PDP who are now in APC are suddenly delivering now as against when they were in PDP the lootocratic minded party?

Write me a thesis on this. I am waiting
delivering what I might ask? Insecurity is there. Nepa is there, police still on the high way extorting people, students still paying blocking fees, I don't want to talk about roads,

What delivery re you talking about? undecided
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Captainrambo2:
delivering what I might ask? Insecurity is there. Nepa is there, police still on the high way extorting people, students still paying blocking fees, I don't want to talk about roads,

What delivery re you talking about? undecided

Is Amaechi the IG of police?

Is Akpabio the the minister of Education?

It seems confusion is your middle name
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by voltron14: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
eldeens:

While Dubai is commissioning projects in less than a year, naija is waiting for half a decade to complete a bridge.

What of Qatar that is still constructing fir the world cup?
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by tayewinner(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]Buhari I hail you oo
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by fof1: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=Blindersoff post=86266135]The failure of past leaders has left Nigeria at the level we are.

Imagine a plan being delayed for 50years by other governments after Gowon but Buhari has turned it to a reality.

Even one of the doubters decided to verify the news from someone in Bayelsa and below was the response[/quote

U ARE NOT A NIGERIAN. DO U KNOW D DISTANCE BETWEEN BODO-BONNY IN RIVERS STATE AND BAYELSA? U ARE A SHAME TO UR UNLEARNT GEOGRAPHY. SORRY PLS.
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Basher8583: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
chozzy:

I knew FG were going to play games.

Why not simply ask NLNG to fund the entire bridge and get a refund from future taxes?
Same arrangement done with Dangote in the case Oworonshoki - Oshodi - Apapa expressway

The question you should be asking is "Where was nlng and Dangote during PDP rule". Were they sleeping that it had to take APC to wake them up.

Illiterates too plenty for nairaland. So you guys don't know the purpose and advantages of PPP (public-private partnership). Serious government use this model

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Captainrambo2: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Is Amaechi the IG of police?

Is Akpabio the the minister of Education?

It seems confusion is your middle name
see how you re confusing yourself. Was it not you that said they wer delivering after the thieves left pdp ?

Now you re asking if they re I.g of police and minster of education.

Is the minister of education a pdp member ? Wgsrs stopping him from stopping the rubbish in the universities?

What's buhari the deliverer doing about police collecting 50 naira from motorists in broad day light?

Your propaganda is dead. Bleep off
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by tayewinner(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
After 50 years � while China just construct a world class hospital in less than a week
Click and Like ibadan boi on Facebook
And laugh � � uncontrollably
https://www.facebook.com/113536593494980/posts/127455942103045/?app=fbl
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Captainrambo2:
see how you re confusing yourself. Was it not you that said they wer delivering after the thieves left pdp ?

Now you re asking if they re I.g of police and minster of education.

Is the minister of education a pdp member ? Wgsrs stopping him from stopping the rubbish in the universities?

What's buhari the deliverer doing about police collecting 50 naira from motorists in broad day light?

Your propaganda is dead. Bleep off

Why are you eternally confused.

You said Amaechi and Akpabio were once in PDP and I said write me a these about why they happen to be delivering now unlike when they were in PDP and you began mumbling about police taking bribe and Nepa and Universities and I then asked you.

IS AMAECHI IG OF POLICE or IS AKPABIA MINISTER OF EDUCATION?

Since you cannot understand yourself am I the one you would understand?

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=fof1 post=86273164][/quote]

And you are a zombie wailer from Cameroon
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Fuckgovt: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by NicolaiAlec: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Y didn't Buhari do it in 84?
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Tbcrown(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
That camera wey snap buhari clean o
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fuckgovt:

Read and learn.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2014/02/25/jonathan-decries-progress-n24bn-bodo-bonny-road-project/amp/

Read and learn from your own post

But in all, they were only able to record about 20 per cent in 11 years after it was awarded,’’ Onolememen said

20% in eleven years grin cheesy

How long did it take Buhari and Julious Berger to hit the almost finished state ?
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Blindersoff: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
NicolaiAlec:
Y didn't Buhari do it in 84?

Why didn't GEJ do it in his time especially since Buhari only stayed in power for a year and half while GEJ was in power for 6 years
Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Basher8583: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
jamesversion:

You can only but fool and deceive yourself. NLNG that gave the FG $1.2Billion bailout in 2015 is the one that will owe Julius Berger while the FG that has a history of abandoning it's responsibilities is the one that will comply.

It's just a no brainer. How many projects has the FG abandoned, defaulted and/or cancelled. Now contrast the "character" of the FG against the NLNG which is arguably the most competent and successful company in Nigeria at the moment.

Saying the truth wouldn't kill you. What is 30k that you have to lie senselessly.

You talk like nlng is a country supporting nigeria. I hope your dumb ass is aware that FG owns about half of the stakes of nlng

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by adm212144: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Staro:

Lol, see ZOMBIES praising Buhari for NLNG's effort

Before anyone comes to praise Buhari, tell him to release FG's share of
the cost to Julius Berger to enable them complete the project.

This project was awarded to JB at #120B but to be shared equally between
FG and NLNG (#60b each).

NLNG has since paid up their own #60b to JB which they have used to move the project to
about 60% but FG is yet to pay up their own #60b to enable JB complete the work

mumu plenty wey dey follow Buhari I swear

1 Like

Re: Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

While you are busy chasing arses
must you reply everyone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat / Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.