Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (59383 Views)

Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Discombulator: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
2shure:
Pls what does visa ban mean. Doesnt mean no need for applying for us visa again fkr nigerians. Or
Shut the fvck up already about this silly ban ,stay in your country and apply yourself.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Opexzy: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hypocrisy of US as a country. The US was quick to issue devastating travel bans against traveling to china. A lot of crazy things are happening in this west but they are being underreported... This westerners has a hold on their media than you can even imagine...

I don't blame the Chinese media if they are underreporting theirs.

I only blame our government that keeps painting us in bad light.. "Lazy Nigeria youth"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by igboamakaaa: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
2shure:
Pls what does visa ban mean. Doesnt mean no need for applying for us visa again fkr nigerians. Or
They won't give you immigrant visa
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by 2shure: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
No time for haters
Discombulator:

Shut the fvck up already about this silly ban ,stay in your country and apply yourself.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Discombulator: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
2shure:
No time for haters
No self esteem of any kind,ass licker,American wanna be.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Papanwamaikpe: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Another trillions ready to be added to some sets of scientists aza grin
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by 2shure: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Die of frustration and bitterness. You are a cursed hater. Pour out your frustrations here.
Come on.
Discombulator:

No self esteem of any kind,ass licker,American wanna be.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Discombulator: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
2shure:
Die of frustration and bitterness. You are a cursed hater. Pour out your frustrations here.
Come on.
Unpatriotic fool,I wonder who raised your kind,running to a country that doesn’t want you like a dumb coward.

2 Likes

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Discombulator: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
2shure:
Come on.
Coming here to ask stupid questions on a clear given directive.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by 2shure: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
I said you are a blind ,nothing to ypur name,no destiny frustrated low life. Take sniper and rest.
Discombulator:

Unpatriotic fool,I wonder who raised your kind,running to a country that doesn’t want you like a dumb coward.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Mistaicey2288: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
igboamakaaa:

When I told y'all that a major world event was going to happen shortly after that super wolf blood moon a lot of people bashed me. Now you can see for yourself.

There's always an event attached to the appearance of a blood moon. Pay attention to signs from God, don't believe all that scientists tell you.

Hmmmm... You might actually be right with the way things are going lately oo
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
plumule:
I smell foul play here, all this disease at a time, I guess it's a way of controlling population.

The other side of science
that's why Thanks was here
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Owodiran1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Third world War has actually began. We just don't want to acknowledge it yet
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by TotoNaRubber: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2020

My Chinese friend i was supposed to meet today called me and said he is very sick, I don't know if i should be worried about any meeting with him ?

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by PlaysNigeria: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
The virus war! shocked post apocalyptic era!
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Discombulator: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
2shure:
I said you are a blind ,nothing to ypur name,no destiny frustrated low life. Take sniper and rest.
If you can’t make it here you can’t make it anywhere,all thanks to your zero talent and lack of applicability fool.
We right here in this country making giants strides you asking dumb questions on how to migrate to a restricted country ,now tell me who needs that sniper now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Adam00(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
ikorodureporta:
wetin concern Nigeria
bubu
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by 2shure: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
My brother. Go drink sniper. Type your name on nairaland. You are a forver bitter person on here
. Go mention someone else.got no time for retards
Discombulator:

If you can’t make it here you can’t make it anywhere,all thanks to your zero talent and lack of applicability fool.
We right here in this country making giants strides you asking dumb questions on how to migrate to a restricted country ,now tell me who needs that sniper now grin grin
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by nextstep(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
ikorodureporta:
wetin concern Nigeria
Nigerians travel to US; they are not immune to the flu (since that strain is not common here). They can catch it and bring it back to infect young family members also not immune to the flu. Not that we're going to do anything about it, but there's the concern anyway
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
punisha:

So, it will suffice to say that Trump has been helpful in blacklisting Naija.

Let's face a problem a time.
Focus on corona abi corolla virus and lassa fever and leave flu to the Americans mbok.
the statement ending mbok signifies that you are an Akwa-ibomite, that's my state too....if this virus thing becomes too much I will just relocate to my State sharp sharp...or what do u think?
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Sluacoast(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Lassa Fever, Coronavirus and now Influenzae virus infection.God save the world.
Influenza is not a new disease
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by OsamaDallon: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
that's why Thanks was here
[/s]
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
TotoNaRubber:

My Chinese friend i was supposed to meet today called me and said he is very sick, I don't know if i should be worried about any meeting with him ?

nothing to worry about, just go to the meeting with him....but before u do, kindly upload a recent picture of yourself on your profile so dat we Nairalanders can know which road to take anytime we accidentally come across you....thanks for giving us the head up...
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by MrBONE2(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
CaptainStephen:
O mehn see flanking ! Cona from the east, influenza from the west

Time to ban Americans from visiting toogrin

Oluwa wetin dey occur

Yeah time to Ban Americans from visiting Africa; D
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Discombulator: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
2shure:
My brother. Go drink sniper. Type your name on nairaland. You are a forver bitter person on here
. Go mention someone else.got no time for retards

Aiiint got no Pusey as a brother,not your brother fool,off you go now...
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
make we use this opportunity blacklist usa from entry visa into za kwantri
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
plumule:
I smell foul play here, all this disease at a time, I guess it's a way of controlling population.

The other side of science
that's why Thanos was here
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Discombulator:

but guy, your attack on the guy is unwarranted.....take it easy
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by benedictac(f): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
popsy2:
Corona in the East, Influenza in the West. The planet is sick. Heal the World oh Lord. embarassed

Anyways, the benefits of having your business legalized cannot be overemphasized. It builds public confidence in your brand and wins you more sales. So, if you are in need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
You may also consult us on any of the above free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

How can u convince me you are genuine coz I need nafdac number and based in Abuja.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Discombulator: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
but guy, your attack on the guy is unwarranted.....take it easy
I hate it when grown ass men behave like pussiez,I see too much of it on here and it pissess me off.
I say it again if you’re planning to run out of the country cos you think shit is hard here you’re a Pusey,real patriotic citizens stay in their country and weather the storm.this countries is cursed with unpatriotic set of youths and it is damn embarrassing.
This is why trump has resulted to slam the restrictions on us thereby denying honest respectful business men going in for businesses a means of living.

5 Likes

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by punisha: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
the statement ending mbok signifies that you are an Akwa-ibomite, that's my state too....if this virus thing becomes too much I will just relocate to my State sharp sharp...or what do u think?

grin
You are on your own...
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by plumule(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
that's why Thanos was here
Who's Thanos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again / Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.