Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (59379 Views)

Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
2020 and new diseases

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
see question? Which cave did you creep out of from?
Fixed!
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Josh44s:

Ignorance and primitivity like this is the sole reason I dislike religion with so much passion.
Disliking religion doesn't make you better than religionists.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
It us not the same thing. The one in the US (and all over the rest of the world) is the common flu which we all know and are immune to under normal circumstances. Yes, it can kill, but only patients who are immunocompromised or are already weakened by some other infection. Otherwise it passes in about a week.

This Chinese one on the other hand, is a new strain. Nobody in the world is immune to it so anybody can get it, and even young, healthy people have died from it.

The two epidemics are worlds apart sir.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by wunaESQ(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
hope no be some pharmaceutical companies de create dis viruses like dis in other to create antidote n make money? Dis world eh

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by plumule(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
see question?
Which cave did you crept out of from?
The strength you use in disrespecting can be channelled into something more lucrative. I quit being uncivil and immature long time ago, I implore you to do the same.

I don't mean to be rude, but you need to pay more attention to your English than where am from.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by themanderon: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Seems it has started. Population control. They need to kill off millions so the world will have a population that can be easily controlled.
These globalists are not smiling. They have moved up to the next phase of their plans while keeping us busy with movies, musicals, sports, entertainment, politics etc.
The world is about to encounter a major event never before seen in the history of humanity.
Google Agenda 21 and the Georgia guide stones see for yourself.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by roliks99(f): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Oluwa wetin dey happen?
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
popsy2:
Corona in the East, Influenza in the West. The planet is sick. AND LASSA FEVER IN NIGERIA Heal the World oh Lord. embarassed

Anyways, the benefits of having your business legalized cannot be overemphasized. It builds public confidence in your brand and wins you more sales. So, if you are in need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
You may also consult us on any of the above free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Sarah20A(f): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
It seems like all this diseases were just waiting for 2020 embarassed
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Nattybruda(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Biological homicide.
People just stay in the lab to clone nonsense for racial cleansing.

GOD HELP US

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by aadoiza: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
SPLITS:
cry

All these flu and viruses are orchestred by humans, if the world goes into extinction this night. Humans are responsible.
This is someone who uses her head, unlike those who lick oyinbo' s arses
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by GoldHorse(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Na wah ooo shocked... What's really going on these days with all these different viruses and diseases spreading and killing nah.. So Influenza has killed this much people in the US alone within just 2019/2020. Never knew Flu was this deadly ooo.. How come it just suddenly started killing people this much now.. Corona Virus dey there, with no cure in sight yet, na Flu dey kill people for America now... It's well oooo.... May God have mercy.

First FTC by the way. And a really significant one at that cos of 3 reasons.
1. First FTC of the month
2. First FTC of my birth month (Birthday is tomorrow February 2nd)
3. First FTC on a thread by the renowned Macsjebs who usually creates Front Page worthy threads..

Something tells me this month will be good to me.. Amen! Happy New Month everyone. Y'all have a good one. wink

America will not make noise with this but let malaria kill 20 people in one Nigerian village they will start shouting and calling Nigeria bad names.

8,200 in one year alone o!
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Mistaicey2288: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
GoldHorse:

America will not make noise with this but let malaria kill 20 people in one Nigerian village they will start shouting and calling Nigeria bad names.

8,200 in one year alone o!

Asin ehn. That's very true ooo. I wouldn't have known such thing happened in America if not for this news.. Imagina a whole 8200 deaths.. Chai!
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by BlackPantherCri: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/30/health/flu-deadly-virus-15-million-infected-trnd/index.html

This flu nearly rendered me and my husband useless. If not for God that saved us. Very horrible sickness. U will feel like dying. Only ibuprofen and Vick air humidifier can bring relief till it passes
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Lurkin(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
end time
oluwa help us
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Legendguru: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
And all these viruses just happened to spring up simultaneously in different parts of the world.

Then one day, they will bring an antidote and millions of dollars will spring from left and right to get it.

I smell something...
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Brainbox2020(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Baby digonised with CoronaVirus quarantined in China, very emotional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOLWUjV37CA
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by sharpwriter(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2020
GGirll:

You are right on point they will depopulate cos they want to control only 1billion people on earth for their soon to be unveiled antichrist after d impending rapture of d saints I pray I make it.

Lol... Antichrist comes b4 rapture.... Go study revelation very well.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by vheckthor1: 3:31am On Feb 02, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I am a fighter and it is nice to find someone(like you), whose major preoccupation is not how to get Visa and leave the country.....I will rather die here in Nigeria fighting to improve the situation than to run to ready-made countries seeking Uhuru.....we created this mess and it behoves on us to extricate ourselves from it....no country developed by magic, work must be put into it....The mentality of most Nigerians simply put is, disgusting......

I believe it is time to start a youth movement aimed at gathering young people whose mentality is to develop this country(and not run away from it) by fire or by force..…. people who are ready to put in time, work and resource and invest in critical areas of national development....research, manufacturing and agriculture would be the focus.....

Most times I think I am alone with this kind of thought pattern, I am happy I found people who think the same with me, we can connect and discuss how we can solve our national crises

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2020
vheckthor1:

Most times I think I am alone with this kind of thought pattern, I am happy I found people who think the same with me, we can connect and discuss how we can solve our national crises
u would be surprised to know dat there are quite a number of us...people who prefer the future of our country and how to change the mentality of the average Nigerian....this is my WhatsApp number 08106609868....I am thinking about starting up a YouTube channel to spread our ideas.... also all other media platforms: Instagram, Twitter and probably even a fully functional website....the truth is that, we cannot change the country without first changing the way we think....most of the actions taken by Nigerians is simply a reflection of our mindset.....

If the way we think cannot change, then progress can never be made....the runaway mentality is a classic example of a typical Nigerian mentality
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by intergral(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
Thank God say Trump don ban Nigerians to enter America tongue before one ediot embarassed go contact this useless virus come give us wey Neva go there before. cry
uncle influenza has been existing in Nigeria for a long time like malaria... Right now more than 50 million Nigerians have it.... Our immune system is used to it we just call it catarrh...
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by intergral(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Sluacoast:

Influenza is not a new disease
Finally I've seen on reasonable Comment... Imagine what ignorance has done to people... Don't be surprised that 20% of the people that are commenting has it... Influenza is a normal thing to us... Probably 30-50 million people has it right now... It is just Cartarr and small headache or fever... Nigerians sef don't die from it alone...
That is why I stopped commenting on nairaland cos of the caliber of people here...
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by InvertedHammer: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2020
CaptainStephen:
O mehn see flanking ! Cona from the east, influenza from the west

Time to ban Americans from visiting toogrin

Oluwa wetin dey occur
/
Flu is to Americans as malaria is to Nigerians.

Everything is being blown out of proportion. Every year millions of Americans are given free flu vaccines. Each year they make it seem like the worst is around the corner. I have declined the vaccine in the last ten years or so and nothing happened. I am beginning to tilt towards the dictates of conspiracy theories.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by GGirll: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2020
sharpwriter:

Lol... Antichrist comes b4 rapture.... Go study revelation very well.

You didn't see where I mentioned after d impending rapture
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by DonDraper66: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
This world is slowly coming to an end. Everywhere is sick
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
This white people eating anyhow things and look at the kine of diseases and epi virus dey are bring to the entire world now...

God please help us o
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Tookool(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Are we sure this is not a war between China and the USA
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by SirKomA(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Most of these diseases spreading and killing people ain't natural. Most of these diseases are being manufactured in the lab by scientists just to making money by selling vaccines to infected patients.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by candelahria(f): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
I don't understand why people should be dying like fowls when there's amantadine. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again / Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.