Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (59378 Views)

Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by eyinjuege: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yet it's Nigeria W.H.O will be flagging down, despite not having a single case of the Wuhan coronavirus.

Why are there so many cases of the flu in the US despite the availability of the flu vaccine?

3 Likes

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
The mortality rate seems too low to cause panic.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Lamanii22(f): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
millionboi2:

Me and my house is covd with d #blood of Jesus.

#Blood of Jesus Christ

#d Blood of Jesus !!!!!!!!

Eje Jesu!!!
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by OsamaDallon: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
that's why Thanos was here
[/s]
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by West2019(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
the world is about to end HIV is far better Dan some of those sickness
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Hotspotbro(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
God is Angry with America.

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by slowice(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
This 2020 sef.... Well I and my family and friends are doing great
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by GGirll: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
plumule:
I smell foul play here, all this disease at a time, I guess it's a way of controlling population.

The other side of science

You are right on point they will depopulate cos they want to control only 1billion people on earth for their soon to be unveiled antichrist after d impending rapture of d saints I pray I make it.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
plumule:
Who's Thanos?
see question?
Which cave did you crept out of from?
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by pacespot(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Then why are we not seeing many of this influenza virus in the news and they carry China coronavirus as if it is the end of the world, Western media sha.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by sayisayi(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Crackeritis
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Discombulator:

I hate it when grown ass men behave like pussiez,I see too much of it on here and it pissess me off.
I say it again if you’re planning to run out of the country cos you think shit is hard here you’re a Pusey,real patriotic citizens stay in their country and weather the storm.this countries is cursed with unpatriotic set of youths and it is damn embarrassing.
This is why trump has resulted to slam the restrictions on us thereby denying honest respectful business men going in for businesses a means of living.
I understand and share your sentiments completely.....but for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. It's about time we consider the alternatives to the U.S.A, they are becoming too full of themselves.... every business man should find alternative countries that they can work with...infact most businesses Nigerians are currently carrying out is with the Chinese...

The American policy right now is America first... they've fought with China, Russia, they even threatened the U.K some days ago If they adopt the Chinese 5G technology....so Nigeria never really stood a chance.....we really need to develop our country to avoid all this embarrassment....but clueless, visionless leadership coupled with tribalism and corruption remain our impediment.....

4 Likes

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by somehow: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
And CNN, BBC, FOX NEWS and other Western controlled news media didn't hype this disease even though it kills more people than the so-called Ebola, Lassa fever and toyota corrola viruses.

The media is a demon people should be afraid of, they turn saints to devils and demons to guiding angels.

Be watchful of the kind of news you allow into your mind, it can forever turn you to a mumu.

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Discombulator: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I understand and share your sentiments completely.....but for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. It's about time we consider the alternatives to the U.S.A, they are becoming too full of themselves.... every business man should find alternative countries that they can work with...infact most businesses Nigerians are currently carrying out is with the Chinese...

The American policy right now is America first... they've fought with China, Russia, they even threatened the U.K some days ago If they adopt the Chinese 5G technology....so Nigeria never really stood a chance.....we really need to develop our country to avoid all this embarrassment....but clueless, visionless leadership coupled with tribalism and corruption remain our impediment.....
You nailed it,there are tons of countries in the world you can go to apart from the USA,but no ,the Nigerian people have people have given them the power to disrespect us thanks to their asslicking ,if this thing happens to a country like Spain,uk they will burn their embassy to the ground and send them packing.
We gotta stay here and fight out failure of a government,the youths see immigration has their only alternative that’s why they’re not concerned with what’s going on in their country,now that they’ve been locked out you’ll see them bombarding another country,they’re an embarrassment to us all .
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by engrchykae(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bio weapons on the beat.
Population control measures coupled with terrorism.
The world was created good but man made it bad.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by tck2000(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
CaptainStephen:
O mehn see flanking ! Cona from the east, influenza from the west

Time to ban Americans from visiting toogrin

Oluwa wetin dey occur
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by somehow: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
But our people themselves paint the country badder than the government. see as they always badmouth the country at any given opportunity. Nobody will respect your country if the citizens won't respect her.
Opexzy:
Hypocrisy of US as a country. The US was quick to issue devastating travel bans against traveling to china. A lot of crazy things are happening in this west but they are being underreported... This westerners has a hold on their media than you can even imagine...

I don't blame the Chinese media if they are underreporting theirs.

I only blame our government that keeps painting us in bad light.. "Lazy Nigeria youth"

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Mastakija(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Is the world coming to an end or the end is coming to the world?
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Discombulator:

You nailed it,there are tons of countries in the world you can go to apart from the USA,but no ,the Nigerian people have people have given them the power to disrespect us thanks to their asslicking ,if this thing happens to a country like Spain,uk they will burn their embassy to the ground and send them packing.
We gotta stay here and fight out failure of a government,the youths see immigration has their only alternative that’s why they’re not concerned with what’s going on in their country,now that they’ve been locked out you’ll see them bombarding another country,they’re an embarrassment to us all .
I am a fighter and it is nice to find someone(like you), whose major preoccupation is not how to get Visa and leave the country.....I will rather die here in Nigeria fighting to improve the situation than to run to ready-made countries seeking Uhuru.....we created this mess and it behoves on us to extricate ourselves from it....no country developed by magic, work must be put into it....The mentality of most Nigerians simply put is, disgusting......

I believe it is time to start a youth movement aimed at gathering young people whose mentality is to develop this country(and not run away from it) by fire or by force..…. people who are ready to put in time, work and resource and invest in critical areas of national development....research, manufacturing and agriculture would be the focus.....

1 Like

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Mastakija(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
I once said and I will continue to be saying this
Any body who want to hurt nigerians in any way will always end up badly.
Remember when Donut Trump said Nigeria was a shithole the same Donut Trump impeachment started.
Now he banned us from going to their country. Another virus appear. We may not be upto the world demand. but the God we serve is a living God The way God intervened into the matter of ebola he is also there to guide us. Nigerians don't worry God is on our side we may not know this but he is. Lets just believe in him and put our trust on him he is a merciful God.Tankew
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by doubleportion: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
It is high time to ban American citizen from getting Nigeria visa grin
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Adewale623(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
End time signs and notifications
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by OsamaDallon: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
see question?
Which cave did you crept out of from?
[/s]
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Josh44s(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
millionboi2:

Me and my house is covd with d #blood of Jesus.

#Blood of Jesus Christ

#d Blood of Jesus !!!!!!!!

Ignorance and primitivity like this is the sole reason I dislike religion with so much passion.

Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by popsy2(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
benedictac:

How can u convince me you are genuine coz I need nafdac number and based in Abuja.

Well, I have been here since 2015 and have not be called a scam before (if that social proof means anything to you.). Send me a mail or chat for more hard evidence.

Thank you.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by popsy2(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Heal which world...

God already healed the world centuries ago after He sent His son to die for all sins. Didn't the Bible say "By His stripes, ye are healed"??!

The world knows what to do to be healed!!!... God can only observe from afar!!!

What should the World do to heal itself? Oh wise one, permit me to draw from your well of wisdom.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Naheem001: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hi guys,

I'm inviting you to fill the Carl Survey. The short survey is focused on getting your transportation experience as we plan on enhancing the experience.

Remember, your feedback is completely anonymous. We thank you in advance for your participation. We will appreciate if you help forward to family, friends and colleagues.

Fill the survey here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaUhE6tM7pZ7VbnO5BnUo1o3F-MhruBwBoCLROw7kURdJEvg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by WinkWrld: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
Are these part of biological weapons?
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Zooposki(f): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
somehow:
But our people themselves paint the country badder than the government. see as they always badmouth the country at any given opportunity. Nobody will respect your country if the citizens won't respect her.

99% of them are Igbos. Go to other social media, you will be embarrassed with the way they run down Nigeria.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by efighter: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Any human being, animal or plant coming into Nigeria grim USA must be kept somewhere and quarantined. That country is spreading diseases just like China.
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by Angelfrost(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
popsy2:

What should the World do to heal itself? Oh wise one, permit me to draw from your well of wisdom.

"....but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life." (John. 4:14)

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (2 Chr. 7:14).

If the world will turn from wickedness, pestilence would be a thing past forgotten!!!
In his so called wisdom, look what mankind has turned the earth into...

I don't have to be religious to know that every step away from righteousness brings us all closer to damnation!!!
Re: A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected by ZooOga: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
conspiracy theorists opine that the elite have designs to reduce the population of the planet. shocked

Bill Gates predicted a coronavirus-like outbreak in 2019 Netflix documentary show 'The Next Pandemic'

https://www.ccn.com/bill-gates-predicted-coronavirus-like-outbreak-in-2019-netflix-documentary/

Royal Family
'I am rude but it's fun': Prince Philip in his own words

"On reincarnation
In 1988, he said: ‘In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.’"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/0/prince-philip-words/

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity. Unite humanity with a living new language. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Material: Granite
Coordinates: 34°13′55″N 82°53′40″W / ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again / Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.