Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC (42482 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by taekwon: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
It takes a lot to stand as an honorable member. if Uche is one he will not come to tell the public that he has being representing his people based on his wife's advice to him on issues bordering on the government, that means he is not worthy to represent his people not talking of disclosing official matters to, he has a loud mouth, a betrayal and woman wrapper. GO TO HELL.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Dimmatic(f): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Chimookigwe:

What do you expect?
There is a reason why Mbaise people are seen as lepers in Igboland. Very useless people. They are vindictive and very troublesome. PDP made a mistake giving their ticket to an Mbaise man. See how his stupidity has finished PDP in Imo.

No Mbaise person would ever rule in Imo again.
And ur tribe is the best? May Amadioha twist ur manhood and future
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Izzymore(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Nwadiuto247: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
raymexx:
#Uche_Ogbuagu Reason For His Defection To APC.

The Imo born comedian turn politician, a member representing Ikeduru in Imo State house of Assembly and a furious critics of Rochas Okorocha, Uche Ogbuagu surprised Imolites when he decamped to the All progressive Congress, the same party he took much time to criticize and tagged evil.

After much condemnation from Imolites, he has come out to give some of the reasons he decamped to APC abandoning PDP and equally threatens to expose atricities committed under 8 months of Emeka Ihedioha's reign.

These are his reasons.

.....Nothing that is happening in Ikeduru PDP that I'm aware.

.....During August meeting of 2019, they made my wife a stranger without involving her.

.....If i call the Governor to complain, he will tell me to wait.

.....I discovered that they have completed projects in Ikeduru on papers, fully completed, but in reality jobs have not gone up to 30 percent.

.....If i call the T.C chairman of Ikeduru to know how much that was coming in, he will tell me that they said i should not tell you.

.....A day before the supreme court judgement, i got information that the Governor has ordered Imo speaker in his Asokoro residence to suspend me and the member representing Abor Mbaise and Ahiazu in the house, because it was rumoured that we complained on how the government bought refurbished cars with outrageous amounts.

.....Were you slapped by the Deputy Governor? Leave that for another day because my wife begged me to leave anything concerning Emeka Ihedioha to God, because if i open up on what i passed through, people will go crazy.

.....I discovered that entraco wasn't doing their job very well, as refuse took over Owerri without prompt action from the government, I called different people in the government to complain, all of them told me if am incharge of dirty evacuation. When i went to radio to advise the government, i was summoned, queried and humiliated for advising the government i fought hard and contributed my quota to enthrone to power.

.....On Deputy Speakership position, during the midnight meeting to decide who will become the deputy speaker ( in the house of an Ikeduru man... referring to former minister Chuka Odom), there was an agreement to zone it to Mbaike Federal Constituency since Mbaise has Governor and Owerri federal Constituency has Senator. In Mbaike Federal constituency, Mbaitolu has the federal house of reps member (ranking) and Ikeduru was in the vantage position to produce the deputy speaker, all the leaders said noooo! I asked for them to do voting, we were all sent out from the venue and Hon. Nwawuba went in and rigged the election with Chuka Odom. I cried for the injustice and all Odom could do was to tap me on the shoulder.

.....As a chairman house committee on budget and appropriations, i didn't contribute any quota on the budget, i was completely shut out and sidelined on the order of the government.

On PDP going to court to retrieve your position having been elected through the party.......He said he's waiting for their letter as it will enable him to finally open up on what he suffered in the party. He said he was tactically avoiding opening up on so many things that took place in that government because of his wife's advise.

https://imostateblog.com/if-you-missed-uche-ogbuagus-radio-bombshell-catch-up-here/?fbclid=IwAR3QsDW96rdzYOTa2qLBQsHixPpWZzcOCvaxFwjGkqTTinQJKmNbjRamOi0

Too bad
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Vivuch: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Uche I believe you so much, anybody that will castigate Uche doesn't want the progress of I'm and Ikeduru.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by ugohenry2019(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
i rather believe girls and die for puna...than believing polictians...they all have same spirit controlling them with exception to yar adua
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Nadoson1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
Fool to the highest order, I can't believe that this UCHE we know can do such an unethical act after all his critics on the air right from day one he started his comedian's business, he never realised an album without pointing at the politicians as the worst set of people. okay what about what he did to OKOROCHA? due to I believe might be as a result of denying him one thing or the other(greed). I wonder what he would say again in his upcoming albulm better still let him forget about that because he has sold out the love we had for him.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Kayblag: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kkkk
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Quaddafi29: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
A typical Nigerian politician. All he seeks is for his own pocket. Wanting to know how much an LG chairman gets, imagine that. To and joy rochas and let's see how you will fare. How I wish the Supreme Court will come to their senses and return Emeka, shame will be ur portion. If PDP is now an evil party, why didnt you join Labour Party. Gerouttttt of here
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Urchman200: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Uche ogbuagu u are a serial betrayal thank God u are now in politics an opportunity to tell the world who u really are,this man came to where I work ,we are into buying and selling of alcoholic beverages, he knows our Md but didn't want to buy directly from us ,he had a deal with the guy that is working under me to get the goods for him from our main source so that it will cheaper 4 him ,the guy supplied those goods to him ,he paid part of the money and refused to pay the balance, the guy started calling this betrayal he started threatening to report the guy to our Md, the young did not relent ,uche reported him to our Md,he sent the details of their transactions to our md that was how the guy lost the job, he is a wicked man and serial betrayal,believe at ur own risk, thank God he has joined politics.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Tizu(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Preshy561:

Don't mind him. He didn't see other parties to defect to. Who is he deceiving?

People who know him said he is a deceiver. Let him shut up.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by erospecial: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
you will reap what you sow in due time.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by icankel: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
I believe you die Uche.

As hard as it is to love APC, I can't but wish you well there.

This PDP is really beginning to look like a terrorist party to me. At this time we are trying to expel APC, we cant make mistake of bringing back another thieving evil party. Tufiakwa.
Those ones in APC today was PDP yesterday and could be in a different party tomorrow. In that case they're all d same
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by otobong2: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
you defected because of money,bloody liar.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Duru009(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Uche is a pure Chameleon and very greedy fellow.....

He can't be trusted, even his people hate him !
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Legendguru: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by pieces18: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
slivertongue:
jobber
A drunk, coke smoker
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Macdav(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
who cares?
Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by godquality: 5:15am On Feb 02, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
The guy is really a comedian. You don't need to tell us your story. You are simply a chameleon

Complete bunch of baloney. You are a man without honour. You are defending yourself based on backlashes.

You have committed political suicide. If the Supreme Court had upheld this election, would you have defected?

When you saw all these you accused him of doing why did you not defect to APC?
you can cover up your lies. you are too cheap. because APC promised you money to help pass a law to
give land to Fulanis for Ruga.

You are greedy fellow. Because you are looking deputy speaker position you had to betray your people. I hope you are made the deputy speaker in your new party.
Too hasty to pass judgement and really some harsh words emanating from you. What happened to you?
When i saw the headline i thought typical Nigeria politician, but unless someone from the past govt can refute what he's claiming then I'll hold on to my verdict. These are strong allegations especially the contracts completed on paper part. Where's our corruption agencies?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC by Chikausa: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2023
Emeka Ihedioha should not be allowed to serve in no one's office!! This is insane!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity / Supreme Court Justices And Their Retirement Dates / Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.