Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) (69299 Views)

A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) / Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

My love for nature knows no bound and it has no limit

I love nature! I love the natural environment anyday anytime twice on Saturday evening
It drives me crazy.
Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished!

You're very irritating with that damn nigarr bullcrap

Did you just hear it?
Or you just watched an American fim
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Roadtoyesterday: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
larryking540:

U can take iyare motor in Lagos to Benin city
When u get to Benin city ,take a taxi and tell them akpakpava (Genesis park ) u are on your way to akoko Edo
Going to Benin first will be a very long journey, from Benin to Auchi is like 4hrs plus then from Auchi to Akoko... I might not meet up in a day... I was told there is a direct transport from Lagos
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bottomless lake my foot. When even oceans have a bottom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by larryking540: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

Going to Benin first will be a very long journey, from Benin to Auchi is like 4hrs plus then from Auchi to Akoko... I might not meet up in a day... I was told there is a direct transport from Lagos

That's the ones I kw ,where are u going in akoko Edo
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Premiumwriter: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I love nature! I love the natural environment anyday anytime twice on Saturday evening
It drives me crazy.
said someone who probably has never been to the forest except the bush by the road side while in a bus

1 Like

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by lilybonny(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
It looks so beautiful
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by bkool7(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bottom less ko, pussy less ni.

Even the ocean is not bottom less

1 Like

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by thundafire: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Even in books scientist,biologist even geologist don't know dey a tual depth of any river,sea or ocean dey estimate it
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by dheaven: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ykc2:
Bottomless lake indeed angry angry we Africans are so backward angryimagine ,white men came to Africa with wooden ship powered by wind they buy slave still navigate their ways to their various colonies in Americas ,then no satellite or Gps ,we all knew the depth of both Atlantic and Pacific Ocean because of white people,now we Africans cannot even check the depth of a mud lake somewhere in Ekiti and they called it bottomless lake angrybottomless lake ko bottomless pit in angry
Take it easy, the government is on top of the situation.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Looks scary to me. undecided
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Roadtoyesterday: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
larryking540:

That's the ones I kw ,where are u going in akoko Edo

Secretariat
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Nerro042: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Skmoda:

Nigga I wouldn't argue with you but what I notice lately about you is that you are a baggage of shit.....I won't trades word with you......I already answer your question....go there as a tourist and jump in and you will see the difference....dumb Igbo man......keep shouting "be educated" like you even know who you talking to.....old dumb fool talking with his teeth.

The message not the messenger bro.. He's right because we all know that the "bottomless" there is just used as means of description. It has to be mapped to know the actual depth

1 Like

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by larryking540: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

Secretariat
At where which community
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Roadtoyesterday: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
larryking540:

At where which community

I don't know, I just know am going there next week
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by membranus: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Riele:
Some Nairalanders deserve to drown there !

Why?
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Odunolumide(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Realtalk20:
Mother nature is truly beautiful

But why is Nigerian universities so useless? What stops the Marine departments in these schools from mapping this ?

Or we are.waiting for foreigners to come and verify the depth for us ?

Jeez

"why are Nigerian universities ".
no offense meant
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Rick9(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Who measured it?
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Odunolumide(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Exagerrated.. no be only bottomless. This is what happens when illiterates pass information.

Stop being an illiterate and displaying your ignorance freely. A lake can't be that deep to call it bottomless. It might not even be more than 15ft deep. The "word" bottomless is just absurd and reeks of illiteracy. That's because they've never even for once attempted to measure it's Dept. If not for our extremely poor educational system, these are researches our universities are supposed to be carrying out. The deepest part of a body of water ever known is located in the western Pacific ocean. That's an ocean not some goddam lake located in a goddam country called Nigeria . Be educated.

Cc Ykc2

nice point but it is depth not Dept.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Judolisco(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Realtalk20:

But why is Nigerian universities so useless? What stops the Marine departments in these schools from mapping this ?

Jeez
u did not watch the video bro
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Kayouzka(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ekmigo:
the yoruba's understand spirituality more than any other tribe in Nigeria, they know and understand the language of thier God and ancestors. That's why it always make providence for them.

That is very true, I like as the lake is sacred it preserves nature. Many don't know that nature is spiritually connected and brings negative impact when abused

1 Like

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
I'm not surprised that they have idolized the lake instead of looking at the economic opportunities it possesses for the neighbouring inhabitants. They can dredge the lake and make it wider for wildlife conservationists, create links with other communities, or who knows there might be some deposit of mineral resources.

1 Like

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by olmoRoc: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
has any qualified diver ever tried to reach its bottom?

1 Like

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
that's why the Western world always reject oral history due to their superstitious nonsense belief
Exactly
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by seborrhic: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
KINGwax007:
Bottomless ko, motherless ni
Don't mind them.
Even the Atlantic ocean's bottom has been mapped,talkless of a lake that at the end may at worse just be 50metres deep.
Next you will hear that's where Oromila swallowed up all his enemies during battle.

1 Like

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by aminusodiq(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

It drives me crazy.
u right niggarrr grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by clementbiola(m): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Realtalk20:

Jeez

This should be a research work
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by lonewolf777: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

It drives me crazy.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by bamasite2: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Skull factory grin
Lastmankc:
I am sure more of mining activities will be going on there. If you know you know
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Switruth: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

It drives me crazy.
. Niggarrrr u love nothing.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
dapsoneh:
whats the problem with this damn nigar? Must u start every sentence with damn nigar?
that's his appellation,bro.all na for recognition and for nairalanders to be familiar with him.
not every post here do we tend to know the poster but if u use something catchy and u continue to use such frequently and consistently....in no time people will be familiar with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’ / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.