Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) (69298 Views)

A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) / Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by loschivatos(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Realtalk20:
Mother nature is truly beautiful

But why are Nigerian universities so useless? What stops the Marine departments in these schools from mapping this ?

Or we are.waiting for foreigners to come and verify the depth for us ?

Jeez

Because they can't reason outside the 'oyinbos' books.
Waiting for oyinbo to tell them the depth then they start reading the books. The circle continues
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by kazyhm(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Realtalk20:
Mother nature is truly beautiful

But why are Nigerian universities so useless? What stops the Marine departments in these schools from mapping this ?

Or we are.waiting for foreigners to come and verify the depth for us ?

Jeez

Hydrographer maps water body not marine engineers
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am sure more of mining activities will be going on there. If you know you know

its gonna be. metallogenic province...rare earth metals like gold or zinc may be found..
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by fashrola(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bottomless lake? Hahahahaha Nigerian bloggers no go kill person... Even the Pacific ocean which is the deepest has known depth of approximately 36,000 feet
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by omohlexy: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Exagerrated.. no be only bottomless. This is what happens when illiterates pass information.

You are wiser than the guy you just quoted. Some guys are just as stupid as a sheep. They swallow everything without checking.

Stop being an illiterate and displaying your ignorance freely. A lake can't be that deep to call it bottomless. It might not even be more than 15ft deep. The "word" bottomless is just absurd and reeks of illiteracy. That's because they've never even for once attempted to measure it's Dept. If not for our extremely poor educational system, these are researches our universities are supposed to be carrying out. The deepest part of a body of water ever known is located in the western Pacific ocean. That's an ocean not some goddam lake located in a goddam country called Nigeria . Be educated.

Cc Ykc2
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Skmoda(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nerro042:

The message not the messenger bro.. He's right because we all know that the "bottomless" there is just used as means of description. It has to be mapped to know the actual depth
The bottomless pit was just exaggerated by op....but that shit is deep and you make one statement that I really like....they need to map the
lake to know the depth....
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Skmoda:

The bottomless pit was just exaggerated by op....but that shit is deep and you make one statement that I really like....they need to map the
lake to know the depth....
There's even no scientifical proof that it is deep so how did you suddenly conclude? Don't judge things based on hearsay, superstitions or stories that have been passed from generations to generations. No wonder you are among them that concluded that the lake has warriors that used to fight war for them lol.. get a brain kid.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by don4real18(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
When you try to swim to the bottom of the lake, you end up coming out in one of the lakes in USA. grin
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Skmoda(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There's even no scientifical proof that it is deep so how did you suddenly conclude? Don't judge things based on hearsay, superstitions or stories that have been passed from generations to generations. No wonder you are among them that concluded that the lake has warriors that used to fight war for them lol.. get a brain kid.
Sorry bro I'm from that part......I won't argue again....I have there once....can't even come close....
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Lastmankc(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

its gonna be. metallogenic province...rare earth metals like gold or zinc may be found..
Yes bro, I love your high sense of understanding. Some people were thinking about something else
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by nlPoster: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
don4real18:
When you try to swim to the bottom of the lake, you end up coming out in one of the lakes in USA. grin

good fiction
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

My love for nature knows no bound and it has no limit

I love nature! I love the natural environment anyday anytime twice on Saturday evening
It drives me crazy.
Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished!

Are you a Taoist?
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by nlPoster: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Oloruntobi4382:

Are you a Taoist?

Some Nigerian nature scenes are quite beautiful.

I also had some small areas like that where I could be at one with nature. Very peaceful and calm. Bushes everywhere, little stream or pond nearby, faint animal sounds, etc etc. I miss that scenery.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Dollabiz: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lake Ko
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Oricha79(m): 12:16am On Feb 02, 2020
op, I'm very sure you passed through idoani and idogu town before getting to ipesi akoko right?
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by alekuwodo(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2020
Nigeria is blessed, diverse culture and tourist centres in all parts of the country, it's just a pity that we are not getting it right in terms of economic development.

Meanwhile invest in upland rice cultivation and make 20% profit in 6 months check my signature. http: ///2348072402217.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Stmiceel(m): 4:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Who measured the depth? Who confirmed that the lake is bottomless?

This is baseless and could be tagged a lie.
Lake Baikal is 1000 + deep.

I will send Chinese made slap for you if you quote nonsense for me.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Danisaint112(m): 5:03am On Feb 02, 2020
Guys, did you hear that last part? "If you venture to wear red cloth bad luck will follow you."
This is the kind of place I don't go tourist attraction. angry
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by nlPoster: 5:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Danisaint112:
Guys, did you hear that last part? "If you venture to wear red cloth bad luck will follow you."
This is the kind of place I don't go tourist attraction. angry

all give photographers and nature-loving tourists an unlimited scope to savour.

So who is allowed to go there since the article specifically mentions photographers and nature loving tourists.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Lastmankc:
Yes bro, I love your high sense of understanding. Some people were thinking about something else

are you a practicing geologist??
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Bobosneh: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I love nature! I love the natural environment anyday anytime twice on Saturday evening
It drives me crazy.
Damnnnnn niggarrr I'm loving your comments. that damnnnnn niggarrr sounds really cool lol.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Bobosneh: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Premiumwriter:
said someone who probably has never been to the forest except the bush by the road side while in a bus
Damnnnnn nigaarrr how many forest have you been to.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Premiumwriter: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bobosneh:
Damnnnnn nigaarrr how many forest have you been to.
more than you can ever visit in your next life migaarrr
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
nigeria had beautiful areas for retreat, locals on this forum should do more to publisize tourist attractions in their localities, provide driving directions and security.

many waterside areas in nigeria are infested with criminals.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Thazard(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

It drives me crazy.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oh what a Lake...!!!
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am sure more of mining activities will be going on there. If you know you know

And what do you know o undecided... Can you state it for the record pls grin
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Bobosneh: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Premiumwriter:
more than you can ever visit in your next life migaarrr
Damnnn niggarrr clap for your self you just won the tittle of olu-igbo of the entire west africa. and please do say hi to elegbara for me when next you enter forest.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by dapojaja(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Premiumwriter: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bobosneh:
Damnnn niggarrr clap for your self you just won the tittle of olu-igbo of the entire west africa. and please do say hi to elegbara for me when next you enter forest.
funny.

Look at me laughing undecided
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Exagerrated.. no be only bottomless. This is what happens when illiterates pass information.

Stop being an illiterate and displaying your ignorance freely. A lake can't be that deep to call it bottomless. It might not even be more than 15ft deep. The "word" bottomless is just absurd and reeks of illiteracy. That's because they've never even for once attempted to measure it's Dept. If not for our extremely poor educational system, these are researches our universities are supposed to be carrying out. The deepest part of a body of water ever known is located in the western Pacific ocean. That's an ocean not some goddam lake located in a goddam country called Nigeria . Be educated.

Cc Ykc2
Spoken like a true scientist.
Re: Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2020
fashrola:
Bottomless lake? Hahahahaha Nigerian bloggers no go kill person... Even the Pacific ocean which is the deepest has known depth of approximately 36,000 feet
We are waiting for the white men to tell us it's depth. It is really unfortunate Africa has not contributed anything of high value to science. When IBM, AT&T and MIT(a university imagine) was building the computer world we were here staging coups and killing each other. When retrovirals were being made we were fighting for oil money man Africa is cursed with backwardness. Nobody should call emegweali heard he was a fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’ / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.