Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Loyalty To People Vs Loyalty To A God Fada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loyalty To People Vs Loyalty To A God Fada (259 Views)

Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / ‘Late Tunde Idiagbon Was A Very Rare Example Of Loyalty To Fatherland’ –Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loyalty To People Vs Loyalty To A God Fada by Ejem84: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Three years ago this was the exact word of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.“If you say he will disappoint me, I am not the state I am only one out of about four million Edo people. So his obligation and his loyalty should be to the people of Edo state.” “The oath of office he is going to subscribe to says that he will defend the constitution of Nigeria, he will do everything to uplift the quality of life of Edo people. Nothing in his oath of office will include ‘I shall not betray my predecessor,” Oshiomhole said. “For me, I have presided over Nigeria Labour Congress for eight years and I had a successor, there was no story of me having a conflict with my predecessor. Because conflict only arises when you refuse to accept that when your tenure is over, it is over.” “As for the campaign, and this is the problem, the media picks the negatives from the mouth of those who are the least competent. That I campaigned for him, I was this, I was that.
The question is has governor Obaseki betrayed Oshiomhole or the people of Edo state three years after Oshiomhole made this statement?
Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1021550-unbelieveble-adams-oshiomhole-says-obeseki-competent.html

Re: Loyalty To People Vs Loyalty To A God Fada by yanabasee(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
The gorilla with a bias mindset..... Still my mentor tho.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje Breaks Silence On Feud With Sanusi, Expresses Kano Stand On ‘shege-ka-fa / FAKE NEWS: Ibekaku-nwagwu Threatens Legal Action Against Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Calls For A Delay In Eco Regional Single Currency Launch: Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.