Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Container-laden Truck Kills Woman In Lagos Photos&video - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Container-laden Truck Kills Woman In Lagos Photos&video (431 Views)

Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) / Petrol Laden Truck Explodes On Mobalaji Bank Anthony Road, Lagos / Hilux Van Kills Woman After Running Into Her Shop In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Container-laden Truck Kills Woman In Lagos Photos&video by nmonaco: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
A yet-to-be identified woman lost her life at the Ojota area of Lagos State today February 1st after a Mack container-laden truck crashed under the bridge.

The container on the truck fell off the truck and trapped three victims, including the woman who reportedly died on the spot.

Men of the Lagos state Emergency Management Agency were able to rescue the male victims trapped under the container. They were taken to the nearest Trauma center for medical care while the remains of the deceased was deposited at the morgue.

See more photos&video from the scene of the incident below. https://naijacampusjams.com/a-container-laden-truck-driver-killed-a-woman-in-lagos-today/

Re: Container-laden Truck Kills Woman In Lagos Photos&video by chiemmanuel(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Where is the driver
I want to tell him something
Re: Container-laden Truck Kills Woman In Lagos Photos&video by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Na why I dey shine my eye Everytime for road. Katakata fit burst out anytime
Re: Container-laden Truck Kills Woman In Lagos Photos&video by DaCharis2016: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
I remember how God wrought me a divine escape miracle last year January as I passed by the first of three industrial apparatuses that attempted crossing under the bridge and immediately it fell with a loud noise behind me and my passenger within 5 seconds of our crossing.

Thank you, big God for the miracle.

NB: Rest in peace to the woman.
Re: Container-laden Truck Kills Woman In Lagos Photos&video by majamajic(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
They should be allowed to go on road from 10pm till 5 am
Re: Container-laden Truck Kills Woman In Lagos Photos&video by nmonaco: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
hunmmm

(1) (Reply)

Living In A World With Coronavirus! (How to Stay Positive) / Thread For Medical Laboratory Scientists Working In America / German Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.