Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) (88601 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by uncastableodd(f): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Good one.

Ori mi je kin lowo oo
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by tolaabi: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
9jaCeleb and Dubai b like Lagos and hold Up. Them no dey leave each other.
Congrats bro Congrats.
Remaining DavChi2020
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
olaNL:
A black man practicing a white man's wedding tradition on Arabian soil. This would have been only imagination a 100 years ago.

it is just an avenue to spend the excess money and to give themselves class

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lagos traffic knows how to spoil wedding especially when you're a celeb. So they insisted on doing it in dubai
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by ianq: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Visit an optician.

Indeed, you must suffer a dearth of babes. Explore more. Expand your horizons

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
omokoginimi:

Davido said ‘if you don’t have money, go home’. So I left. I’m now 15miles away from my home
so you broke so tey house no contain you? grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
ianq:

Indeed, you must suffer a dearth of babes. Explore more. Expand your horizons

Which horizon again

Wetin remain after the babe.

Forget Oga! Babe over set
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
so you broke so tey house no contain you? grin
Na trek I dey trek since o. House still far. I go reach before 3am sha
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
teemotee:
good for them

we dont want to hear messy stories later
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Yellowmoon1400(f): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Who else noticed Chioma's face kinda old���

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by ianq: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Which horizon again

Wetin remain after the babe.

Forget Oga! Babe over set

Guy. She has an almost flat chest and almost nonexistent hips. What are you talking about? She has boyish good looks. Are you not interested in boobs and ass?

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
omokoginimi:
Na trek I dey trek since o. House still far. I go reach before 3am sha
lol sorry ehn, 3am no far again nah mata of time.

But seriously money good o
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Maski87: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
As if the people of Dubai give a shit.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Shakaranews2020: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Watch full video of the wedding here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH9Bf5-lHWM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by israelmao(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wealth and its splendour.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by WATCHOVER(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Yankiss:
Well, they have money to burn. If I were to decide, it's crazy to wed in foreign land to impress whoever. Only inferiority or superiority complex can occasion this. I am yet to see Arabs or Indians or whites coming to Africa to wed unless the spouse or so is from here. We cant learn.
God bless you for speaking the truth.

Africans always making themselves look inferior before the white. We want to be like them tomorrow they call us Monkey we are angry. Not knowing we are the cause of our problem

8 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
lol sorry ehn, 3am no far again nah mata of time.

But seriously money good o

Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. If no be lack of money, David for no send me home. Even if him send me home, I for don reach house since. No be to dey trek cry cry cry

Where are the ‘vanity crew’? cry
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Even Kunle Elebute attended? shocked Omo, hustle oh
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
cool
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wishing them God's blessings & blissful home.
Hope it last forever
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Chai!

See woman!

See the Babe beside Davido

Davido is going to hell fire if he does not fvck the babe.

If this one just born for me,I will never look at any woman again till I die

That's exactly what Flavour, Wizzy, Shina Peters, Ubi Franklin, and most men told themselves initially...

Talk is always CHEAP!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Adewale and big trousers are like

Someone please help me with the Jacob Zuma. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by melviniyke2002(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
teemotee:
good for them

we dont want to hear messy stories later
bad mind.lol
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
OgbeniOptional:
His father sponsor over 200 poeple in Ede to Dubai for this wedding. I'm beginning to think Adeleke family is underrated in Nigeria.
yeah the man's a philanthropist.Ede indigenes can attest to that.
in his school,'bout a quarter of the students there are on scholarship
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
olaNL:
A black man practicing a white man's wedding tradition on Arabian soil. This would have been only imagination a 100 years ago.

I know your quote is true but start with correcting the term black and white.. it’s pejorative to call yourself a black man
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by bizhop01: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2020
Dubai and Abu Dhabi at the same time, i don't understand.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by OgbeniOptional(m): 12:14am On Feb 03, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

yeah the man's a philanthropist.Ede indigenes can attest to that.
in his school,'bout a quarter of the students there are on scholarship

No lies.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Midas01: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2020
You're very stupid. That is David's sister fool!!

You fools will come here encouraging men to fvck to everything that crawls while also castigating the same women they're sleeping with.

Bloody scumbag hypocrites.
AllenSpencer:
Chai!

See woman!

See the Babe beside Davido

Davido is going to hell fire if he does not fvck the babe.

If this one just born for me, I will never look at any woman again till I die

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 12:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Midas01:
You're very stupid. That is David's sister fool!!

You fools will come here encouraging men to fvck to everything that crawls while also castigating the same women they're sleeping with.

Bloody scumbag hypocrites.

Who raped your mum

Why are you venting the anger on me.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 2:02am On Feb 03, 2020
WebSurfer:

I know your quote is true but start with correcting the term black and white.. it’s pejorative to call yourself a black man
No, it's no longer. Blacks have done so well that the label is a pride.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Cossy Orjiakor Goes Coverless In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.