Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) (88604 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by baby124: 2:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Lagos traffic knows how to spoil wedding especially when you're a celeb. So they insisted on doing it in dubai
Why can’t they do it in Ede if Lagos is too busy? Ede is a quiet town Na. They just want to spend money. Make we hear word abeg.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Queenflourish(f): 3:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:47am On Feb 03, 2020
See as these videos just dey make marriage hungry me, but dominique still dey school dey write JAMB
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Queenflourish:
Chai chioma is just too ugly
Even makeup did nothing in covering her ugliness
walahi na so me too see am, but make we talk true you worwor pass her many times
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by olaniyi0(m): 4:27am On Feb 03, 2020
olaNL:
A black man practicing a white man's wedding tradition on Arabian soil. This would have been only imagination a 100 years ago.
What comes to my mind after the headline was "Where did we get it wrong?". It's a shame bro

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by mildflame: 4:58am On Feb 03, 2020
olaNL:
A black man practicing a white man's wedding tradition on Arabian soil. This would have been only imagination a 100 years ago.

And all the guests there too SLAVERY hasn't ended, it is more real

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by anonimi: 5:01am On Feb 03, 2020
olaNL:

Because the black man does not cherish what he has and cannot work to make it admirable to the whites and Arabs?
Instead he is flexing individually despite his society's common shared poverty.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by anonimi: 5:05am On Feb 03, 2020
bonnyhope:
it is just an avenue to spend the excess money and to give themselves class

Instead of paying more taxes and giving it to charity for schools, clinics, civic education, political empowerment etc to give their own race class instead of a temporary individual class that is rubbished by an ordinary cleaner or loader from the whites or Arabs race?
Will we ever be wise

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6423790_africa2debt_jpeg668126b9bb169d38087fd57900dde379

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by mildflame: 5:07am On Feb 03, 2020
WebSurfer:

I know your quote is true but start with correcting the term black and white.. it’s pejorative to call yourself a black man

Black! Who is black, white or yellow?
I like your orientation bro
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 5:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Yankiss:
Well, they have money to burn. If I were to decide, it's crazy to wed in foreign land to impress whoever. Only inferiority or superiority complex can occasion this. I am yet to see Arabs or Indians or whites coming to Africa to wed unless the spouse or so is from here. We cant learn.

If u talk them go call u haters.... Or call u broke ass.....

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by wale377(m): 5:36am On Feb 03, 2020
Davido hushpuppi sprayadewale adeleke and davido 100 dollar notes in dubia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sFjKQimkVY
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by wale377(m): 5:36am On Feb 03, 2020
wale377:
Davido hushpuppi sprayadewale adeleke and davido 100 dollar notes in dubia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sFjKQimkVY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug07I1YsJfg
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by TLION(m): 5:51am On Feb 03, 2020
Dangote wey be the richest black man sef did is daughter wedding in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Poor don sofar..!
Even rice for takeaway without meat...

Na which kind kasala be dis one?

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Victorex001(m): 6:01am On Feb 03, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Lagos traffic knows how to spoil wedding especially when you're a celeb. So they insisted on doing it in dubai

Nigeria is more than Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Afrikween(f): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2020
No be to do grand wedding, na for marriage to last.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by tafat: 6:39am On Feb 03, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by okoolori(m): 6:45am On Feb 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Chai!

See woman!

See the Babe beside Davido

Davido is going to hell fire if he does not fvck the babe.

If this one just born for me, I will never look at any woman again till I die

Gbenu sohun....
You that like anything under skirts.... Abi no be you wey I know... You Allen.... Wey dey lick every plate in the middle.... No go look any woman... Ooin.. You are not doing well.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Louisboy22(m): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Davido brother just got married why Davido and Chioma is still doing Assurance since 2018

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by bbode1(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2020
All I see is money.. I no even see wedding.. Money is good. With money u can make any thing happen..

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Risentouch(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]am thinking of what to type

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2020
I spot Saraki, congrats to the couples.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by NotFarFrom: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Chai!

See woman!

Bro! You well so? LOL
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Yankiss:
Well, they have money to burn. If I were to decide, it's crazy to wed in foreign land to impress whoever. Only inferiority or superiority complex can occasion this. I am yet to see Arabs or Indians or whites coming to Africa to wed unless the spouse or so is from here. We cant learn.
you know Nigerians like this class of a thing especially the wealthy ones. They always want to differentiate themelves from the common man through their actions and things they aquire even when it is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Afrikween:
No be to do grand wedding, na for marriage to last.

Why are ladies on dis topic soo bitter??

That is how one was saying Chioma is too ugly dat even make up could not cover her ugliness..
omase oo
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Simple51624(f): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2020
GoldenBeast:
Typing......

Love issa beautiful thing

It is indeed beautiful
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
This is why Nigeria will find it hard to compete with countries like India.What is the economy sense in taking so many people to Dubai instead of going to a place like the Ogudu cattle ranch. Indian coys in Nigeria buys all their spare parts from India.But our money miss road billionaire believe that they must go to Dubai to spend their ill gotten money.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by soullove1881(m): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2020
olaNL:

And indeed, some dude would like to say Muslim this Muslim that. Lol. Isn't UAE a Muslim state? Nigeria problem is not Muslims/Islam but Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Tbcrown(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2020
All those priest are they from Dubai or Dem take Dem go Dubai
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by baysol: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Lalasticlala more pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEArhoFWixw
Not being overly critical. But Nija mentality is very wrong and insane, we feel comfortable to go to other places, even less glamorous environment spend money, I mean waste money as if people don't work for them, all at the expense of their own country. Isn't it a shame. Next thing they will say when they carry themselves back to their country, Government is not providing electricity, Hospital social infrastructure.........but they forget they all contributed one way or the other to the mess but are looking for someone to heap the blame on. Total shame and mess. It is said that a bastard is the one that throw stone at his father's house. This is what all this is about

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Chai!

See woman!

What is special about her? I won't even take a second look at her if I see her physically.
BTW, I think she's one of the bridesmaid or ushers trying to lead Davido to his seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Cossy Orjiakor Goes Coverless In Bed / Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.