Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. (1959 Views)

2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / 'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by BeerParlour: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by crownwealth: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
crownwealth:
Buhari is a disaster.

“Bola Tinubu’s statement about Muhammadu Buhari in 2003 (2007) is fairly prophetic, ‘Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.’”

https://punchng.com/tinubu-was-right-for-calling-buhari-a-tribalist-religious-fanatic-says-obasanjo/
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by WATCHOVER(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bosun Emmanuel was the prophet God used to warn Nigeria but Ignorance of some group of people especially from the South West who thought that every thing was politics, led us into this

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by efighter: 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Bosun Emmanuel was the prophet God used to warn Nigeria but Ignorance of some group of people especially from the South West who thought that every thing was politics, led us into this

Are you saying it wasn't God that painted Major General Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria's President? If that is what you are saying, then that your own god is fake. My God appoints all leaders. So, fake Pastor Bosun Emmanuel should go and die
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by PDJT: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
BeerParlour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

Here is APC supporter Adeola defending APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWRbd2U_XB8

-That APC supporter’s squirrel voice is terribly annoying. I couldn’t listen to it, perhaps someone who did could summarise what her excitement is all about.
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by BeerParlour: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
PDJT:

-That APC supporter’s squirrel voice is terribly annoying. I couldn’t listen to it, perhaps someone who did could summarise what her excitement is all about.

That's the video she made 5 years ago
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by BeerParlour: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
efighter:

Are you saying it wasn't God that painted Major General Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria's President? If that is what you are saying, then that your own god is fake. My God appoints all leaders. So, fake Pastor Bosun Emmanuel should go and die

Your God is a criminal and responsible for the terrorism going on all over the world

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mumu blogger useless pastor.
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by saaron(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Those who have eyes let them hear.
Fulani terrorist are planning to wipe off Christians all over Nigeria as part of their fulanization agenda with backing of buhari's satanic regime.
As such all Nigerians should protect their states and regions from these very devilish people!
One Nigeria is dead!
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by gaetano: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
I the way Yoruba people defend Apc ehn, even northerners don't defend the party like them grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by PDJT: 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
BeerParlour:

That's the video she made 5 years ago

-Ok. I hope she is still supporting them. Most Nigerian youths were not taught in school, how to think. They just issued them certificates but refused to teach them how to think, which is a sad commentary on the Africa continent.

-My own prophecy is that: One day, Nigerians will go on their knees and beg the jihadists to spare their lives. But by that time, it will be too late. Not far off, I must add.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by WATCHOVER(m): 4:01am On Feb 03, 2020
efighter:

Not every leader is the will of God.
God can not choice a leader who brings sorrow.
God never chose him it was Nigerians who were stubborn and foolish that chose him.

There is nothing fake about Bosun Emmanuel because all he said came true.
You should be the one who should go and die
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by IduNaOba: 4:05am On Feb 03, 2020
Wait fess make i listen
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by Racoon(m): 4:36am On Feb 03, 2020
Reality is getting clearer now.The eyes of understanding of all man have been opened.Change was a scam we shouted it loud and clear but the temptation of the upgraded next level change was too irresistible for a region angling for an illusory 2023 presidency.Too bad!
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by efighter: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Not every leader is the will of God.
God can not choice a leader who brings sorrow.
God never chose him it was Nigerians who were stubborn and foolish that chose him.

There is nothing fake about Bosun Emmanuel because all he said came true.
You should be the one who should go and die

That you god is not the Almighty God. My God is omnipotent and omnipresence, even if all humans plan something, if it is not the will of my God, that thing will never be successful. If all humans in the world plan to make a particular person their leader, if my God says NO, then it won't come to pass. With all the moeny Goatluck Jonathan, Diezaini Alison-Madueke, Sambo Dansuki and others shared towards the 2015 general elections, only God could have scuttled their plan of returning Goatluck to Aso Rock. So, think again, are you serving the Almighty God or a mini god?
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by WATCHOVER(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2020
efighter:

That you god is not the Almighty God. My God is omnipotent and omnipresence, even if all humans plan something, if it is not the will of my God, that thing will never be successful. If all humans in the world plan to make a particular person their leader, if my God says NO, then it won't come to pass. With all the moeny Goatluck Jonathan, Diezaini Alison-Madueke, Sambo Dansuki and others shared towards the 2015 general elections, only God could have scuttled their plan of returning Goatluck to Aso Rock. So, think again, are you serving the Almighty God or a mini god?
Nigeria is in a messy situation because persons like you believe that every thing is politics

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by efighter: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Nigeria is in a messy situation because persons like you believe that every thing is politics

It is obvious that the loss of two consecutive presidential elections has made several of you to develop psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. With time, you will get over it. Buhari is president till 2023 and if God wishes, Buhari will haand over to a Yoruba APC President. You can then all relocate to Cameroon.
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by WATCHOVER(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2020
efighter:

It is obvious that the loss of two consecutive presidential elections has made several of you to develop psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. With time, you will get over it. Buhari is president till 2023 and if God wishes, Buhari will haand over to a Yoruba APC President. You can then all relocate to Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by efighter: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2020
gaetano:
I the way Yoruba people defend Apc ehn, even northerners don't defend the party like them grin

Yes, APC is giving us the following;

Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway
Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Apap-Oshodi-Iyana_Oworo Expressway
Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway
JUST TO MENTIAON BUT A FEW.

My dear brother, can you list what PDP did for you in 16 years ? Please cone forward, let us reason together. Politics is a game of interest.
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by Suprnova: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2020
So Reddem dissociated themselves from the video but today they are protesting the same things this Redeem Pastor talkied about
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by OsunSkullMiner: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Suprnova:
So Reddem dissociated themselves from the video but today they are protesting the same things this Redeem Pastor talkied about
Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by Bukky244: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Someone gave me the pastors CD to play, all that he said was true. I learnt he is a pastor in RCCG, I cant confirm that. However, Baba Adeboye has some blame in mobilising his people to vote for a man possessed with legions of religious demons. I am sure he knew about Pastor Bosuns prophesies.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Exposed APC Before They Came To Power. by NaijadrivaCars: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2020
I learnt RCCG didn't take well his prophecies. After said and done, one of them is the VP in this government.

God bless him wherever he is.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Live With Camera Close To His Face, Ask Buhari To Do The Same- VIDEO / You Can't Be Selling Toyota And Marketing Mercedes - Oshiomole / The Stunning Hypocrisy Of Twitter And Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.