Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia (52851 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by eldeens: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2020
A good move, flush all the mudafukas out, let them relocate to Cameroon or run away as their Coward leader Cownu did.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Iheoforlex: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Feb 14 . something is bad is coming ..
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by WizBLANCE(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Stupid soldiers

Here in North West bandits goes from village to village kidnapping — sorry packing people here and there but instead of sending the so called army to protect the villagers who have since fled their homes, farms and source of income the army general is busy sending his boys to check on Nnamdi kanu.

Nigeria which way?

Niger state need help, nnamdi kanu can be handled with fiewer army.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2020
Area4Area:
Stop the lies, give us proofs that the soldiers invaded his house on that day
Is true Bro. I drove down to Umuahia this morning on duty. Every car coming into Umuahia through Enugu-PH express will notice new sets of intelligent officers in collabo with the millitary check points after a popular junction there. Cars are profiled very well.
Then inside Umuahia, you will notice the presence of military personnels and their van patrolling.
Is a pity that not everyone signed up for this "show of strength cum threat from the military" but it will last through out the month of february...it is a necessary evil though.
Sometimes we avoid what we don't plan but can avoid what we plan and also can't avoid what we don't plan. Such is life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2020
Nigeria my country. These soldiers should leave Nnamdi KANU and IPOB alone and unleash their energy, training on the boko haram, bandits, kidnappers, MURIC, Muyeti Allah,..... They should leave IPOB, AMOTEKUN alone abeg. I used to be a staunch supporter of Buhari and one indivisible Nigeria before but not anymore. Not until when Cattle herdsmen unleash death on farmers, destroy their crops and when you report to Police and Army, they were even protected more than the farmers and community. Not until when at the mention of Amotekun, they started panicking, fearful of the benefits of that outfit in SW. Now I see why they were quick to brand IPOB as terrorist but MURIC and Miyetti Allah whose words, actions help fans the embers of killings, insecurities and war were receiving FG supports.

My support for breaking out of this contraception NIGERIA has never been stronger. The country should be Fulani Republic of Nigeria. Let Biafra and Oduduwa Republic and any other faction secede from this country. It is fraud. There is no equity,no equality. There never will be.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Talkingoil(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2020
ProsperChild:

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/tension-as-soldiers-invade-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanus-community/
It is always against unarmed people you'll see Nigerian army flexing muscle
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Talkingoil(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2020
wizzyrich:
All these soldiers are needed in Borno and middle belt were boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are rampaging.
Leave those clowns in camouflage let them be flexing muscle for unarmed people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Talkingoil(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Bighead9:
Fear fear IPOB terrorist. See as they are all shivering. We will use you guys to do target practice soon.

Quote me anywhere.
Oh shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Rawtruth1: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2020
This country is gone to the dogs completely. Terrorists are butchering innocent people all over the country in addition to bandits and fulani herdsmen but all the army knows as priority is an unarmed man who is not even in the country. It's finished
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by zionzoe(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2020
eldeens:
A good move, flush all the mudafukas out, let them relocate to Cameroon or run away as their Coward leader Cownu did.
Your nightmare.
He defeated your WEEK @llah... projected by mad m@h

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Exmilitant(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Funny how the fulani's will act and the yoruba's and igbo's will begin to bash each other instead....
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by baganas: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2020
ProsperChild:

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/tension-as-soldiers-invade-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanus-community/
The title of the story is misleading and inciteful. Military invaded Afaraku community in Umahia, datails later. Period.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by paparazi1(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2020
rilikalid:
this man should just surrender himself to justice instead of cowardly going from one hidden place to another and doing a photo shop of himself with different world leaders in order to deceive his gullible followers.
Just shut up, why don't the army invade the Fulani leaders home threatening for war.
You are the original cowards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by njimezz(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmmmmm! I don’t know u but think before u speak rather than speaking before thinking.
rilikalid:
this man should just surrender himself to justice instead of cowardly going from one hidden place to another and doing a photo shop of himself with different world leaders in order to deceive his gullible followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by coputa(m): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Foolish soldiers, instead for them to goan fight boko boys
They are messangers
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by dheilaw1(m): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2020
MrColdsweat:
The slave of the sokoto caliphate has spoken.
is he not better than you slave to Adamawa empire?
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by alizma: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2020
While I sympathize with him and I feel like the government should give him freedom to come and pay his last respect to his parents, this should be an eye opener to others to know that you don't Bleep with a general.
Bail conditions are contractual agreement that should not be violated.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Toscarel: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2020
it said "we would use you for target practice", while the north is on fire, you need all the zombies (soldiers) you can spare in the north invading boko settlements but no, you decide to carry your zombeism to the east which is calm

looking for smoke where there's no fire
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by BrickDevo: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2020
rilikalid:

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Theboss100(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2020
I am not always online here due to my busy schedule at the lab. But when i open a thread and see heaps of trash dumped by hypocrites and ethnic/tribal bigots, i simply press rule 9 and its gone. Just incase u didn't see ur useless post again. The wasteman just took it to the dump site. Always make reasonable comments. Cheers
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Foolishbuhari: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
that was a fake propaganda.
Don't believe it.

But we should believe IPOB are terrorists abi? Dimwits everywhere
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Kingmathers(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2020
No pics, no goddamn evidence, just your word and we're supposed to believe coz you said xo
Dunno if it's just me, but this smells like propaganda to me. The media is a very important weapon, especially in moments like this

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Karmaisme(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Area4Area:
Stop the lies, give us proofs that the soldiers invaded his house on that day

You still require proof before believing a well established fact?

When will your village people return your brain?
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
fela didn't tagged them zombies for nothing

tell am to go kill, Jo jaa Jo
tell am to go die, go jaa Jo, no brain no jam, no sense Jo jaa Jo

go and kill Jo jaa Jo. zombies way na one way

with the level of insecurity in this country we have 100 soldiers who felt civilian that pose little or no threat is the next in line while their primary duties is left undone

Buhari you won't know peace
Buhari doesn't know peace from beginning.
His vindictive and vengeful nature should have made you known that by now.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Mrmezico(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2020
The fed govt may be doing a good job 4 d country by deploying soldiers to d home town of Nnamdi kanu (the ipob leader) for good security or whteva dia reasons may be bt i think dat there re some other places in d parts of country dat needs more of these soldiers 4 maximum security.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by mauchiz: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2020
Fulani herdsmen, bokoharam, kidnappers, ritualists are killing people everywhere,
Instead of these useless Nigerian army will go and look for them, they are busy chasing shadows.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Yujin(m): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2020
The foolish Nigerian Army can do all their show of strength for now; when boys are equally armed I'll like to see their faces again. They're always running away from Boko haram because Boko terrorists are armed. We are watching.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Osidazz19: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
JubrinElSudan:
Hope they are also planning to storm the headquarters of the Fulani group FUNAM that threatened to subjugate every tribes in Nigeria?

Singing *Zombie by Fela*
[/s]

Once they are done with the IPOB terrorist retarded brainwashed monkeys, they will go after the "suspected" Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Tim16(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Why not ask Boko haram and killer herdsmen to surrender themselves to justice? Nairaland Keyboard warrior
rilikalid:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Osidazz19: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
HallaDaTruth:
THE KIND OF WAR COMING TO NIGERIA WILL MAKE FALUJAH LOOK LIKE CHILD'S PLAY
[/s]

TRASH. Bring it on. 1967 will look like a child's play. Total annihilation this time around. Start another war that you can't finish.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Tim16(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2020
A useless low life clueless fool spotted
eldeens:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.