Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,139 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers (2217 Views)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by myright: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2020
His tweet:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by gidgiddy: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Despite all the security challenges in Nigeria, the Nigerian Army are invading Kanu's peaceful community to show force

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by helinues: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2020
Kanu, we are expecting you for the burial of your parents. You have nothing to fear about as FG has overlooked your mistakes...

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by helinues: 7:55am On Feb 03, 2020
gidgiddy:
Despite all the security challenges in Nigeria, the Nigerian Army are invading Kanu's peaceful community to show force

It was a parade... Why are you mischievous like this now? Was anyone arrested nor molested?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by Bethel4Life(f): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Nigerians so called army are terrorists in uniform

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by Bethel4Life(f): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:
Kanu, we are expecting you for the burial of your parents. You have nothing to fear about as FG has overlooked your mistakes...
an online herdsman terrorist has spoken

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by Bethel4Life(f): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:

It was a parade... Why are you mischievous like this now? Was anyone arrested nor molested?
no body was molested. they were Given a handshake and food... Idiatt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by Bethel4Life(f): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2020
gidgiddy:
the fg are supprised how peaceful the east is upon all the killings they have perpertratd there.. Thats why they keep sending these terrorists in uniform so as to turn those peacefull communities to be like north east

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by helinues: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Bethel4Life:
no body was molested. they were Given a handshake and food... Idiatt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by IJOBA2: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:
THIS ONLINE HERDSMAN AGAIN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by gidgiddy: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:

A parade? Why would the Army conduct a parade in a community? Their Barracks has no space? Why would the Army be parading in a community that they traumatised in a senseless military invasion in 2017?

Mtcheeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2020
The break up of Nigeria is inevitable
Sending boko Haram infused soldiers to the South is just a way to provoke and declare a state of emergency

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by helinues: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

A parade? Why would the Army conduct a parade in a community? Their Barracks has no space? Why would the Army be parading in a community that they traumatised in a senseless military invasion in 2017?

Mtcheeew

They are parading on Nigeria territory .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by frank202012: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by Liposure: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2020
Bethel4Life:
the fg are supprised how peaceful the east is upon all the killings they have perpertratd there.. Thats why they keep sending these terrorists in uniform so as to turn those peacefull communities to be like north east
i cant agree more. hi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by selemempe: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:

you smoke ni? Abokì...I thought you were a yoruba Moslem until I saw a post where you couldn't reply someone in yoruba...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by GreenArrow1(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Let me also go and notify world leaders about my missing iron rods. Those thieves have put my materials in danger.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by MasterKernel: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:

You're one of the reasons, why Nigeria remains poverty capital of the world. With all the protest and accusations by various states of the world that Nigerian government is exterminating Christians, they're still harassing innocent citizens in a peaceful land, what's the job of DSS if they need to spy on Nnamdi Kanu, should he came into the country?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by Area4Area: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2020
gidgiddy:
We don't need your response, we need those of the world leaders the message was addressed to
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by Area4Area: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2020
gidgiddy:

Mtcheeew
Proof of the invasion please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by helinues: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2020
MasterKernel:

You're one of the reasons, why Nigeria remains poverty capital of the world. With all the protest and accusations by various states of the world that Nigerian government is exterminating Christians, they're still harassing innocent citizens in a peaceful land, what's the job of DSS if they need to spy on Nnamdi Kanu, should he came into the country?

@ bolded, Any evidence?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by MasterKernel: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:

@ bolded, Any evidence?

What is Army doing in Afara-ukwu? Wait... Tell me you don't know the primary duty of the Army, it's to protect countries against "external" aggression. Did you read anywhere that the community is having any form of aggression, unrest or attacks ?

Why send Troops there? It's against the constitution of Nigeria. Police has that as their primary assignment, maintaining law and order within the shore of Nigerian state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by helinues: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2020
MasterKernel:

What is Army doing in Afara-ukwu? Wait... Tell me you don't know the primary duty of the Army, it's to protect countries against "external" aggression. Did you read anywhere that the community is having any form of aggression, unrest or attacks ?

Why send Troops there? It's against the constitution of Nigeria. Police has that as their primary assignment, maintaining law and order within the shore of Nigerian state.

Under which act?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by MasterKernel: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:

Under which act?

It is qualified by Section 217, which clearly lays out the circumstances and conditions under which our Armed Forces can be deployed. These are:

(i) for the defence of Nigeria from external aggression.

(ii) for the maintenance of the territorial integrity and securing the borders of Nigeria from violation on land, sea and air,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by punisha: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2020
grin

Nnamdi kanu giving buhari reasons to masturbate about him daily...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by Collins4u1(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:

Parade for what? Is that where the parade is mostly needed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by ludd2018: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:

Which mistakes . What is wrong in seeking for self rule with no arms from a terrorist country?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by helinues: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2020
MasterKernel:

It is qualified by Section 217, which clearly lays out the circumstances and conditions under which our Armed Forces can be deployed. These are:

(i) for the defence of Nigeria from external aggression.

(ii) for the maintenance of the territorial integrity and securing the borders of Nigeria from violation on land, sea and air,

What was your argument about ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by MasterKernel: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2020
helinues:

What was your argument about ?

My point is, it’s not that I’m smarter than you, its just that you’re dumber than everyone else.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by helinues: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
MasterKernel:

My point is, it’s not that I’m smarter than you, its just that I am more dumber than everyone else.

Now your points are cleared and understood.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Notifies World Leaders Over Invasion Of His Home Town By Soldiers by tsdarkside(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
anndddd....??

(1) (Reply)

APC Governors To Meet Buhari Over Edo APC Crisis / Child Akunna Says Ngige Begged Tinubu For A Car In 2004 / High Court And Magistrate Court On Igbosere Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.