Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,264 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari (2482 Views)

Sack Of Governor Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers: What Nigeria Stands To Gain - Lawyers / 5 Major Things Nigeria Stands To Gain By Choosing A Visionary Leader Like Anyim / Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by zakim(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has extended his good wishes to President Xi Jinping and citizens of the People’s Republic of China over the epidemic of coronavirus. Buhari, in a statement yesterday by his media aide, Garba Shehu, said Nigeria stood by China in this difficult moment. He said China’s efforts to contain the spread of the coronavirus had been exemplary as well as the country’s collaboration with international agencies and other countries on the matter.

Buhari, who said China had been exceptionally supportive of Nigeria and Africa, especially in recent years, noting that it was important to let China know that Nigeria and her citizens were also standing by them during this outbreak. “With all the efforts being put in, we know that it is only a matter of time before this nightmare passes,” Buhari said.

He thanked Nigerians for their hospitality towards the Chinese nationals in the country and for not letting the coronavirus outbreak create any disturbance or disrupt the peaceful coexistence between “us and them.” He prayed God comforts the Chinese and others who had lost family members and loved ones to the disease.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-nigeria-stands-by-china-buhari.html
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by izombie(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2020
I know this corona virus is a sad thing but i am still searching for where china stood with nigeria regarding all the killings and deaths during this buhari's heartless and wicked regime.
Buhari has been pathetic.

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by omowolewa: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2020
Why we no go stand, no be our creditors?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Think whatever you may about China, but they have been black Africa's best friend in a long long while now.

They were NEVER involved in enslaving or killing our people and recently have been our economic besties with their infrastructural projects across several African countries.

In this case, I can totally understand buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Azmanaty: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Imbecilic president.. Always standing for the wrong reasons undecided

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Racoon(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Have Nigeria adequately stem the tide of lassa fever that has perinally ravaged & killing its citizens let alone stand with a world power like China to contain another deadlier disease?

Despite WHO global alert on the spread of the CoronaVirus spread, Nigeria is yet to place a ban on Chinese nationals returning back to this nation hence putting Nigerians more @ risk of contracting the disease.

This is what cluelessness and hypocrisy can do in the life of a nation being led by a man like Mr.President.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by helinues: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by EzeCanada: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2020
China does not believe in God. China has no conscience. The present gestures towards Africa is sugar coated. The underlying intentions are bad with grave consequences . The gifts are Greek gifts. The end product will be neo colonization...peharps not political nor religious but definitely economic. If in doubt, wait and see!

jayfolarin:
Think whatever you may about China, but they have been black Africa's best friend in a long long while now.

They were NEVER involved in enslaving or killing our people and recently have been our economic besties with their infrastructural projects across several African countries.

In this case, I can totally understand buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by ZombieHUNT: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2020
Azmanaty:
Imbecilic president.. Always standing for the wrong reasons undecided

While other countries are banning flights from China.. Taking necessary precautions

This dullard sef

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2020
izombie:
I know this corona virus is a sad thing but i am still searching for where china stood with nigeria regarding all the killings and deaths during this buhari's heartless and wicked regime.
Buhari prefers to always be in the news, either it is for the wrong or right reasons is not his issue.

In the hit for a solution, Nigerians compounded their problems.
My grandkids will have lots of stories to listen to about one man.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2020
EzeCanada:
China does not believe in God. China has no conscience. The present gestures towards Africa is sugar coated the underlying intentions is evil. The gifts are Greek gifts. The end product will be colonization...peharps not geographical but economic. If in doubt, wait and see!

This is ridiculous. Everything you said is conjecture based on paranoia with no history or evidence to support your claims.

Here - EzeCanada is a thief. He does not believe in karma. His good talks are only that of a good conman. At the end of the day if you decide to do business with him, he will rob you blind. If in doubt, wait and see!

Imagine someone saying this to a potential business partner of yours based on no historical evidence but a nonsense 'wait and see!' feeling.

We should all learn to be objective in our thoughts and talks.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by ContentedK: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2020
Buhari is a bastard and an idiot... tueeeh
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by solmus: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2020
izombie:

dont be slow son, China keeps standing by us in loans and cheap construction, they give easy access to our traders and share their technology with us, and for all calamity that ever befell us they issued a statement and call to sympathise with us.. they are better patner than the US you can ask your Ibo blodas in china

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by EzeCanada: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2020
If someone states below to me, I will make further research while treading with caution. That way I would have acted based on someone elses experience. But others may decide to continue with the business man to get their own experience first hand thereby applying the "experience the best teacher principle " or the suggested "wait and see" approach.

Jayfolarin is a thief. He runs a failed media outlet and does not believe in karma. His good talks are only that of a good conman. At the end of the day if you decide to do business with him, he will rob you blind. If in doubt, wait and see! [
jayfolarin:

This is ridiculous. Everything you said is conjecture based on paranoia with no history or evidence to support your claims.

Here - [i]EzeCanada is a thief. He does not believe in karma. His good talks are only that of a good conman. At the end of the day if you decide to do business with him, he will rob you blind. If in doubt, wait and see!

Imagine someone saying this to a potential business partner of yours based on no historical evidence but a nonsense 'wait and see!' feeling.

We should all learn to be objective in our thoughts and talks.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2020
EzeCanada:
If someone states below to me, I will make further research while treading with caution. That way I would have acted based on someone elses experience. But others may decide to continue with the business man to get their own experiences first hand thereby applying the "experience the best teacher principle " or the suggested "wait and see" approach.

[i]Jayfolarin is a thief. He does not believe in karma. His good talks are only that of a good conman. At the end of the day if you decide to do business with him, he will rob you blind. If in doubt, wait and see! [

You are acting dumb to my insinuations. WITHOUT any previous experience or historical evidence of malpractice from your side, Someone says you are thief that will try to rob others blind. How would that make you feel?

Where is the evidence that China will rob Africa blind when every piece of history that we know has shown that they never did that? Rather it is the west that has robbed, killed and enslaved your people.

Or are you a fan of just pulling shit off your arse?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Blue3k(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Lol because you need loans? The CCP censorship and chinese unsanitary practices caused this. If the government is smart they'll regulate thess disgusting wet markets.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by EzeCanada: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Then I will make further research. Have you done so? I won't go down to that level of yours

jayfolarin:

You are acting dumb to my insinuations. WITHOUT any previous experience or historical evidence of malpractice from your side, Someone says you are thief that will try to rob others blind. How would that make you feel?

Where is the evidence that China will rob Africa blind when every piece of history that we know has shown that they never did that? Or are you a fan of just pulling shit off your arse?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2020
This government can never stand for a good thing. how can you say you stand with China on coronavirus.
Is coronavirus a good thing? This administration has lost it. can't we stand for good thin for once.?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by EzeCanada: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Russia is China's greatest ally but here is what Russia has to say as at Feb 03. 2020 regarding the coronavirus outbreak. Now tell me between Russia and the so-called Nigeria who benefits more from China.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/03/russia-could-deport-any-foreigners-found-with-coronavirus-mishustin.html
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2020
EzeCanada:
Then I will make further research. Have you done so?

I am asking, how would it make you feel?? You have not stolen anything from me but I label you a thief to a potential business partner. HOW WOULD IT MAKE YOU FEEL??
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by EzeCanada: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Peharps they are. Just like their foreign policy decisions towards this current coronavirus outbreak has shown. Countries including China's main ally with intelligent leaders have taken more proactive measures as regards the outbreak. Compare and contrast.

jayfolarin:

I am asking, how would it make you feel?? You have not stolen anything from me but I label you a thief to a potential business partner. HOW WOULD IT MAKE YOU FEEL??
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2020
EzeCanada:
Peharps they are. Just like their foreign policy decisions towards this current coronavirus outbreak has shown. Countries including China's main ally with intelligent leaders have taken more proactive measures as regards the outbreak. Compare and contrast.

Okay, perhaps you are a thief then.

Foreign policy towards a domestic situation? Are you sure you are intelligent enough to be having this conversation?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by EzeCanada: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2020
I don't know about your relationship with these people.

Coincidentally I've been in their environment for years. Had multiple business, social, academic etc dealings with them in different capacities. So I think I am in a better position to make my claim

jayfolarin:

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2020
EzeCanada:
I don't know about your relationship with these people.

Coincidentally I've been in their environment for years. Had multiple business, social, academic etc dealings with them in different capacities. So I think I am in a better position to make my claim

No You have not! There you go, a thief and a liar.

See how that sounds? Catch my drift yet?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by EzeCanada: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Making vague and unsubstantial dig on my personality dosen't change anything. Don't you think you've exposed yourself. How is your failed media business turning out?

jayfolarin:

No You have not! There you go, a thief and a liar.

See how that sounds? Catch my drift yet?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2020
EzeCanada:

Dosen't change anything. Don't you think you've exposed yourself. How is your failed media business turning out?

Don't act like you know me thief. Your constant deflection shows that me that you know the truth but your bigotry won't let you admit it.

How does it make you feel to know that YOU are a thief without evidence?

Before you go on accusing others of crime without evidence, know that same or worse can be done to you
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by EzeCanada: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2020
Let's wait and see
jayfolarin:

Don't act like you know me thief. Your constant deflection shows that me that you know the truth but your bigotry won't let you admit it.

How does it make you feel to know that YOU are a thief without evidence?

Before you go on accusing others of crime without evidence, know that same or worse can be done to you
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Boko haram is killing your people everyday and you're standing with China

Tomorow somebody will tell me this man is normal.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2020
EzeCanada:
Let's wait and see

Yeah wait and see you steal other people's properties because you defintely will despite never doing so to my knowledge.

Dude your accusation was wrong, accept it and move on!
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by EzeCanada: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2020
In the end, Africa needs to tread carefully. There is nothing wrong with it. Calling me names does not need to bother me because that's not who I am.
jayfolarin:

Yeah wait and see you steal other people's properties because you defintely will despite never doing so to my knowledge.

Dude your accusation was wrong, accept it and move on!

I hope you can now see a true reflection of what China is? See link below:

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/coronavirus-to-china-the-virus-is-now-a-foreign-problem-and-theyre-creating-a-fortress-to-keep-it-so-11965056
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by Horus(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWsdXbqrOnc

House Of Representatives Raises Alarm Over Coronavirus In Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Stands By China — Buhari by EzeCanada: 5:26am On Apr 10, 2020
EzeCanada:
Let's wait and see

When I informed you to wait and see, I knew a day will come - never thought it will be less than 2 weeks - when the entire world will see the Chinese for who they really are. The current brutalisation and inhumane treatment of your countrymen in China by the chinese officials is only but a tip of the iceberg. Guess what? It took the intervention of the US government to provide them with relief packages before they die of hunger. Do I need any further proof?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

SW Proves Again To Be The Only Region With Political Stability / Seyi Makinde Is The Best Governor In Nigeria / JUST IN: Protests Rock Ibadan, Osogbo Over Electricity, Petrol Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.