Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

"Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest (31600 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back' / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by NaMeAboki: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
ContractKiller:
It wouldn't come as a surprise if it turns out that Nathaniel Samuel was hired by headslammers to pull off a publicity stunt so as to divert attention away from the reality of terrorism.

How else can one explain that empty explosive devices were found on him. The man is supposed to be a bomber, yet his so called explosive device didn't contain any C4, dynamite or any other elements.

Maybe the headslammers think we're as dumb as they are.

Keep on speculating and deceiving yourself from the stark realities on the ground.

Left to persons of your ilk; you may still want to postulate that the Bauchi COCCIN Christian church bombers were also staged managed as a publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by optimus106(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Basit46:
meanwhile still waiting for SLAWORMIR for his ""DAMN NIGGARR"" Slang

Stop making a useless person
feel relevant.
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Kelvinnz: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Want to own a 7 figure a month work from home online business and make 2020 the year of you truly unlock your financial potential? Join the Personal Fortune Community on Facebook and get free resources on building your online empire. http:///fortunecommunity
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
NaMeAboki:
Maybe he will join the next one they will organise to (no doubt) lament the capture of the Christian terrorist NATHANIEL SAMUEL, who attempted to bomb one of the churches in Kaduna yesterday - bunch of hypocrites.
Ongoing insecurity is not driven by any religion but pure criminality; there are more Muslim and northerners as victims than the followers of any other faith and region than anyone else; Christian leaders should therefore be careful about politicising it - before they push this country into another round of religious unrest.
ssshhhhh! What do u know? Religious crises my foot

1 Like

Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by back2sender: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
ignis:
Jamb question
DID FFK JOIN THE PROTEST MARCH?
I DISLIKE SYNCOPHANTS WHO COMES ONLINE TO POISON PEOPLES MIND BUT DONT LIVE THE TALK.
HE WAS A MINISTER AND WHAT ARE HIS LEGACIES?? HE HAD OPPORTUNITIES TO CONTRIBUTE TO NATION BUILDING AND WHAT DID HE DO?

3 Likes

Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
obailala:
This drug addict has come again with his hateful obsession for Osinbajo. If hatred doesn't kill FFK, I wonder what will. It's just beautiful how PYO keeps ignoring the mumu!!
ssshhhhh!!!!
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Captainrambo2: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
efighter:

What role is your father playing? Just question and answer, no abuse, no curse, just answer the question.
state the role your father is playing first
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by klax(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
joseph6071:
The Redeemed Christian Church of God who had a nationwide protest as ordered by the General overseer was the attraction yesterday.

The protest which was led by the General overseer himself, Pastor EA Adeboye and other of his head pastors around the vicinity of their churches.

This got so many reactions as it trended yesterday, and Femi Fani Kayode also joined in as he commended the church for undergoing such protest.

He wrote...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realffk/status/1223931919546626050

FFK let me answer on his behalf. The answer is *NO*. He is serving under the govt and him joining will even mess the whòle thing up so he is not needed in any march because they will call it he is campaigning for 2023 for himself.

Let RCCG do the walk themselves they voted massively for buhari so let them do the walk for what they created.
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by adelaja70(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

I'm sure you had your generation in mind..

Supporters of Evil everywhere
No but your ancestors and generation yet unborn....
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Basit46: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
optimus106:

Stop making a useless person feel relevant.

well you should have mind your business I didn't quote u or refer to u sad
optimus106:

Stop making a useless person feel relevant.

well you should have mind your business I didn't quote u or refer to u
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by ogbonnachrys: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rhetorical question
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by NaMeAboki: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
ssshhhhh! What do u know? Religious crises my foot

Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by ContractKiller: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bwahahaha grin Your desperation is as useless as buharis tiny brain grin The people you're dealing with are educated and intelligent. They're not like those alamala iwe kewu gbegiri drinkers you frequently hang out with at your mosque.

We can see through your childish attempts at being "intelligent" and let me tell you, you're only delaying the inevitable.

[img]https://images./1JFiov1V7xwTrTPq3iysio.jpg[/img]

NaMeAboki:

Keep on speculating and deceiving yourself from the stark realities on the ground.

Left to persons of your ilk; you may still want to postulate that the Bauchi COCCIN Christian church bombers were also staged managed as a publicity stunt.
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Enemyofpeace: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
I'mwaiting for MURIC to counter this protest. Muslims were not carried along, the protest was illegal
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by NaMeAboki: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
ContractKiller:
Bwahahaha grin Your desperation is as useless as buharis tiny brain grin The people you're dealing with are educated and intelligent. They're not like those alamala iwe kewu gbegiri drinkers you frequently hang out with at your mosque.

We can see through your childish attempts at being "intelligent" and let me tell you, you're only delaying the inevitable.

[img]https://images./1JFiov1V7xwTrTPq3iysio.jpg[/img]

Yes, you will believe anything to justify your bigotry and may also deny Christians were earlier caught in similar attempt to bomb their own Church (COCCIN Bauchi)

https://www.nairaland.com/880352/9-christians-caught-attempting-bomb

Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by NovusHomo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Captainrambo2:
really ? Is Osinbajo not a senior pastor in redeem ?

So the vp academics role is now greater than his alleged calling. ? undecided

His being VEEP places him above RCCG membership. Afterall, faith is a personal thing. Being VEEP is a national duty.

2 Likes

Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=NaMeAboki post=86341054][/quote]you na aboki nah......aboki no dey get sens......
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by okefrancis: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Captainrambo2:
[s][/s]really ? Is Osinbajo not a senior pastor in redeem[s][/s] ?

So the vp academics role is now greater than his alleged calling. ? undecided
No reasonable thing in your message so I can't void
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=NaMeAboki post=86341054][/quote] you na aboki, an aboki no dey get sens.... grin grin grin grin
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
I'mwaiting for MURIC to counter this protest. Muslims were not carried along, the protest was illegal
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by comtem2011: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Laghondi2008:
The issue here is that people refused to uderstand that Redeemers are not out there for a protest, but a prayer walk. which is two different thing. Prayer walk is samething as prayers going to God on your kneel telling him what you are passing through in a different way.
I taya o, we observed it too at my area yesterday, though I didn't follow them.

And it was prayers all through, I wonder where the protest is coming from.
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by vicben27(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
osinbanjo is a coward, a puppet in the hands of his master, a toothless bulldog
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Legendguru: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by optimus106(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Basit46:

well you should have mind your business
I didn't quote u or refer to u sad

well you should have mind your business
I didn't quote u or refer to u

Get out!
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lydia696:

Keep quiet there with your fake thinking, Is Osinbajo the chief of army staff or the the President
oga sharap, he is suppose to join with his position, joining in d protest will pass a strong message to the presidency
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Arubajagz: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
And who are you to be here on Nairaland supposing what he is to do? Your life don bend finish but you no know. See how you dey reason from under your balls? Prayer Walk the church called it, you say na protest as if they were chanting Aluta songs while walking. Go and learn the various forms of civil action. You are online but your chronic mental laziness will not allow you to Google jack!

frankdre:
oga sharap, he is suppose to join with his position, joining in d protest will pass a strong message to the presidency
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Arubajagz:
And who are you to be here on Nairaland supposing what he is to do? Your life don bend finish but you no know. See how you dey reason from under your balls? Prayer Walk the church called it, you say na protest as if they were chanting Aluta songs while walking. Go and learn the various forms of civil action. You are online but your chronic mental laziness will not allow you to Google jack!

words from an slowpoke, a mentally derailed ignoramus..jobless bastard. na ur father get nairaland abi, ur mates are counting millions and u r getting famous on nairaland CU's u have a wide mouth...make thunder fire ur papa left ear
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Tochi3(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Captainrambo2:

Abeg just up. Sharing trader money days to election isnt good work. It's called bribing undecided
Lol. grin grin
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by eguarojeona: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Imagine, Christians case would have been worse than the treatment these Sunnis are dishing out to Shias if Christians weren't much.Even at that see the way they are treating you guys.
Re: "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest by Rectorsm: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
i don't know why afonja always criticizing each other while the fulanis herdsmen are strongly supporting his fellow herdsmen , Mr ffk pls learn to love your bother and stop threatening the VP Osinbajo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2015 Presidential Election Results / 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.