Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning (67218 Views)

Do Nigerian International Airports Have Free Wi-fi? Pls Narrate / Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video / Nigerian Illegal Immigrants Insisting On Trekking Into Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Trekked from Falomo to CMS This morning.

2 and half hours, just to go to CDS.

I have suffered

4 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Cantonese: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
rafhell:
i usually don't drive my car on mondays due to lagos traffic.

i took a bus to obalende this morning and was forced to trek from obalende to VI.

To be honest i enjoyed the 35 minutes trekking.

As for me, i prefer the bikes and keke do not come back.

Lets trek as we use to do and improve our health.

its trekking for me every monday morning.

Do you remember Fela's song "wander , wander, wander, wander, wander, wander, wander, till you turn to wanderer". Now I see you want to compete and win the world trekking championship. Trek on bro until you turn to trekker.
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Pedrotina11: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sanwo olu shld just ban evrytin including commercial vehicles...let's go back to donkey ages...mtcheeew...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by ovonramwen: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
A colleague passed on today, bright young man in his early 20’s ... on saturday at work, he complained of body pain due to trekking since there is no bike nor keke on the island anymore.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Adeoye2103: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
osazsky:
na today nothing go happen..make them go learn work if we want development we must remove bikes and keke from our city nonsense....

most times you dont think before you write go out and do your findings very well most of this ppl have hand work......
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Pedrotina11: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
arowolo:

But honestly, you know you are not serious, right?

If you like trek for as long as you like. You don't box people to corner. Now this development is at whose detriment? Your likes believe you can develop the state without developing the people. If you want to trek, then do so. Don't force people to your routine

Don't mind the joker...foolish wicked personnel...nah dis kind because he no dey hungry nobody for house go eat..trekker..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by bonnyhope: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
ylaa:
I trekked from my house to Iyana Oworo, then I joined staff bus.

Big boi
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Adeoye2103: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
rafhell:

i am speaking for myself.

then you dont have to post it here.....

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Xclusiveme: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
rafhell:

i took a bus to obalende this morning and was forced to trek from obalende to VI.

Lol.. Bro you like stress oo
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by DAVE5(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
yazga:
People are fucking walking!!!! Bus fares are hiked. Cabs cost over twice the former price. There is still major traffic. People are not safe. People are losing even more sleep. Not like you fucking care. It’s just a little discomfort to you.
As long as your cars are not scratched, you don’t care

Pure wickedness I tell you

Okada don scratch me better scratch like twice, but I would not have thought banning okada would be a solution to the scratch, rather sensitizing the riders on how to protect their lives and their passengers while driving

7 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
I pity Lagosians but I'm very happy to read that the useless deadmeatgrill griller is also trekking.
He more than deserves it. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by sholay2011(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
rafhell:

Selfish

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by HBB1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Andrewkinggg:
My brother..
I became a literal Israelite this morning. I trekked a journey of about 3km in 1hr because I needed to be at the secretariat for audit this morning[b]. As i'm typing this I'm laying in bed with my both legs in excruciating pains. [/b]This Lagos don dey hard day by day. I guess it's a deliberate attempt by the government to frustrate some sect of people out of Lagos. These few policies this government has introduced isn't people oriented at all. People will suffer

grin cheesy
I don laff die!!!
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Osolanrewaju: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
I trek to work and my body start paining me but still l don't want okada
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by bonnyhope: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
rafhell:

You will enjoy it now because it is not raining season yet

15 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Dominatrix(f): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Wow! So sorry to hear this y'all sad
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by onyxo76(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
thank God i didnt come to Lagos, i for don craze long time ago, the stress in that city no get levell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Ancecoker(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
trendingsleek:
Trekked from doyin to bode thomas, got a shuttle bus for 150 instead of 50 naira. Sanwo has a plan of releasing his bus he should do fast students and workers are not finding it funny. Had to lap some students. Or better still he should appeal to employers incase their workers should get to their place of work late.

Don’t forget the road that leads you home Bode Thomas grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by bonnyhope: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
stanliwise:
Please what is the economic importance of this post to this thread currently.

Leave all these copy & paste dudes
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by streetsoldier1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
ovonramwen:
A colleague passed on today, bright young man in his early 20’s ... on saturday at work, he complained of body pain due to trekking since there is no bike nor keke on the island anymore.

Trekking doesn't kill, something else dey do the guy before

5 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Bash124: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
I trekked for 3hrs from Ikeja Along to Oregun. My are are seriously hurting now. Nigerians suffering and smiling.
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by kirkwood: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is a major slap on poor people' faces. An inhuman, unfeeling government. Not even a single means of mobility around Lekki Phase 1, except a few scattered buses. Apart from the major highways, transport to the inner roads are almost impossible. For example, to access the whole of the areas around Lagos Water Corporation, up to Lagos Court of Arbitration, Lekki, you have to trek. Plus other inner places.

May God remember them and their generation the way He wishes for thinking that poor folks don't have any power.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by CsRockefeller(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
I'm leaving Lagos soon grin

Can't kill myself for peanuts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by LabDNA: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
sweetgala:

He has also lost out from all the tickets he'll not be selling for okada

He will make up for it with the Danfos. That's why the transport fares are now 300% skyhigh. Sense will not kill oluomo. grin
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Clinghton: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Today was very frustrating, tiring and expensive.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Speedybiscuit: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Andrewkinggg:
My brother..
I became a literal Israelite this morning. I trekked a journey of about 3km in 1hr because I needed to be at the secretariat for audit this morning. As i'm typing this I'm laying in bed with my both legs in excruciating pains. This Lagos don dey hard day by day. I guess it's a deliberate attempt by the government to frustrate some sect of people out of Lagos. These few policies this government has introduced isn't people oriented at all. People will suffer

My toes hurt, I'm exhausted. Imagine going through this again tomorrow. Kai! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by martowskin1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
LabDNA:

Lol..the dead meat mongrel will have to fast for 3 years and save all the 30k stipends from BMC just to get a gwora-gwora jalopy.

grin

No mind the mumu, they will expose them selves one after the other, we are waiting them
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Narrate your trekking experience this morning

What a day .
Oshodi 500
Obalende 800

How much is my salary?
I went through hell this morning trying to get a bus to convey me to Eko Hotel from CMS. On a regular day, i take a bus for 100Naira or 150Naira but on getting to the bustop today, it was an eyesore and i eventually paid 500Naira to get to Eko Hotel. I honestly hope something is done soon to help the masses. A BRT Bus came and upon seeing the kind of crowd at the bustsop, he decided to help and asked us to come in. At the point of payment, the other oficials, said the ticket available was for 250Naira and people began to move backwards because we were already used to paying 100Naira.

He said he only had a ticket for Ajah and he was just going to follow Eko Hotel and drop us off. People couldn't pay and we watched an empty Bus leave the terminal.
Please help us provide BRT busses that will drop us off at Eko Hotel with a ticket we can afford..Help us please cause i'm not sure we can survive this.

Tankers have claimed so many lives in Lagos yet LASG hasn’t even bothered to enforce existing traffic laws that restrict their time of operation.
I trekked so much today ehnnn! I love your last paragraph, you typed out exactly what I feel Government should tackle first. Tankers are all over the roads and no laws or regulations to keep them in check.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Bluffly: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why are the other miscreants cashing in? That is where government need to highly regulate. Take over the public transport and regulate.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Trojan8(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
etzmiezbee:
I trekked from Ojuelegba to Bode Thomas and am very sure am trekking back home���
This is my daily route. Maybe we can become trek partners grin
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by faoogoke(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
I really sympathize with Lagosians not just regarding this keke and okada embargo but just everything about Lagos.

I really think some of you should start thinking of relocating outside Lagos.

Think of a business or vocation you can engage yourself with so that you can survive.

Lagos is a waiting time bomb.

Abeokuta, Sagamu, Ilorin, Ibadan and places some should consider. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. / Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad? / New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.