Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) (45364 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Tonyfx: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Jaynom:
Lol .. how are these rifles sophisticated?

Do they look like locally made weapons?
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
babzo:
Wait. Whats going on here? If this person you recovered this from is a robber or kidnapper- they still have to face the law irrespective of the fact they have now joined their Church else you are an accomplice after the fact.
Now the Courts and the law may have mercy on them; but they must first face that law.
This is not someone that stole a goat from a neighbors house; this is someone that terrorised other human beings and possibly killed and injured.

What law do boko haram terrorist face before been released by FG?
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Reggaeboy: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thevideoguy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1211056769101327&id=140526842820997
Who is issuing weapons to these nigga

cry cry cry cry
Angel Micheal abeg vex blow the trumpet
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tonyfx:

Do they look like locally made weapons?
They were locally made abroad. I don't think you've ever seen a "Sophisticated weapon"
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by babzo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
jimyjames:

What law do boko haram terrorist face before been released by FG?

That is equally bad, infact worse and that is why Nigeria is where it is.
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigeria terrorist police organization is scamming OPM with unworkable weapons lying they the recovering from so called faceless cultism. Who gave cultism Nigeria police hardwares

1 Like

Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by DTalented(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
Kekereekun123:
part of the weapons surrendered during amnesty . all staged shits. xtianity is a scam these days
[/s]

Shut up
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Tonyfx: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Jaynom:

They were locally made abroad. I don't think you've ever seen a "Sophisticated weapon"

When I say locally made I'm comparing with these

Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Where is de Ak47
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Good work. We know now those perpetrating all the killings and violence in Nigeria. Thank God, breeze don dey blow foul yansh.
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kingpele:
grin daddy freezer and his likes will not see this great feat of this great man of God. but if God decide to gift him private jet through men of influence. full of envy and jealousy he will be speaking thrash, and will be supported by fools Who doesn't even believe in anything..... Well the things of the spirit belongs to the spiritual and not to the carnal minded.... God bless you man of God for judicious use of titties and offerings...
Stop worrying yourself about Freezekid, he is just a Christianity blogger!!!

A typical blogger prefer bad and controversial news
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by rexandyke(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
OpM Oduduwa peoples movement

An A4nja spotted. You want to take glory for something that happened in Niger Delta? Yurubaaaas self undecided undecided
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Nathayas: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
babzo:
Wait. Whats going on here? If this person you recovered this from is a robber or kidnapper- they still have to face the law irrespective of the fact they have now joined their Church else you are an accomplice after the fact.
Now the Courts and the law may have mercy on them; but they must first face that law.
This is not someone that stole a goat from a neighbors house; this is someone that terrorised other human beings and possibly killed and injured.
If he had not. repented would you have forced him to surrender his arms and armunirions.
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
It's a lie, they are Fulani herdsmen; just like Nathaniel Samuel, who was caught attempting to bomb a church in Kaduna - Christians are incapable of such criminal acts.
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Promomarlie: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Don't be foolish for once in your whole life and talk with sense

Kekereekun123:
part of the weapons surrendered during amnesty . all staged shits. xtianity is a scam these days
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by airminem(f): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
gabazin080:
as
As.s
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pulpit bandits have come again
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by zeestone99(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
BENEAMATA:
pastor , i'm sure you have produced the repentant criminal to the police . and why is that guy picking up weapon seen as evidence with his bare hands ? he should know forensics expert will look out for fingerprints

Do your country have any database.

1 Like

Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Promomarlie: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
Nigeria terrorist police organization is scamming OPM with unworkable weapons lying they the recovering from so called faceless cultism. Who gave cultism Nigeria police hardwares

Only if you could read properly and maybe visit PH or Bayelsa to know what cultism truly means
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Promomarlie: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Jaynom:

"Locally made abroad" I laff in Spanish....
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Promomarlie:

"Locally made abroad" I laff in Spanish....
I hope you went to school? I hope you paid attention in English class? I hope you know what a paradox is?
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
fter they repent hand them over to the police.
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by larryking540: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bkolibo:
But I heard it's all these security operatives that provide these weapons

Nigeria doesn't make guy so it's obvious the security operatives supply them the guns ,,,,,

We don't even have a data base ,to check mate guns from arm robbers to security operatives guns
What a shame
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Poske95(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Way to go...giving thought-damned people hope.
However, in a saner society, tge Cops would comein to investigate and if found wanting have these amnesty seekers , do their time, then forgiveness is complete.
What if they return, they get forgiveness again?
After all the injustices they have wrought?
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by justtryme: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kingpele:
grin daddy freezer and his likes will not see this great feat of this great man of God. but if God decide to gift him private jet through men of influence. full of envy and jealousy he will be speaking thrash, and will be supported by fools Who doesn't even believe in anything..... Well the things of the spirit belongs to the spiritual and not to the carnal minded.... God bless you man of God for judicious use of titties and offerings...

Daddy has attended his church. He said positive things about him and urged other pastors to emulate him.

1 Like

Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
BENEAMATA:
pastor , i'm sure you have produced the repentant criminal to the police . and why is that guy picking up weapon seen as evidence with his bare hands ? he should know forensics expert will look out for fingerprints
Nigeria don't use forensics

2 Likes

Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by Abiodun86: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
babzo:

What are u saying? Those Niger deltal people that were given amnesty the other day, were they punished?

1 Like

Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Promomarlie:

Only if you could read properly and maybe visit PH or Bayelsa to know what cultism truly means
Give a lion bad names to kill him.
Who is the founder of cultism in Nigeria.

I am in BIAFRALAND and I assure you that there is no cultism in BIAFRALAND.
Re: OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) by sleeknick: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Interested

peachysteve:
Wow!!!
I will be going for tourism and sight seeing in Badagry and visiting the slave trade museums including the popular “point of no return” this week..
If you are interested in going too, kindly signify and let’s link up and arrange our meeting to this awesome and bitter sweet experience of knowing about slave trade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Shuts Down Lord’s Chosen, 6 Other Churches / Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.