Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Its An Interview - Help Me Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Its An Interview - Help Me Out (703 Views)

Talent Bureau Limited Interview... Help!!!! / My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help / Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its An Interview - Help Me Out by chiomalove: 7:56pm On May 31, 2007
Can someone please help me out?
I am going to attend an interview for employment at Oceanic Bank Nigeria Plc. I have gone through the GMAT but it seems i am still not equipt. Actually i studied 8usiness Management but the its like the interview is not coming from that angle.
Can you help me out on the issues at stake in such interviews
Re: Its An Interview - Help Me Out by akemlab(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2007
pls, when did u write test? I too wrote the test last year october and I've been notified that I passed, but yet to be called for interview.
Re: Its An Interview - Help Me Out by nnabuife: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2007
First, you must calm down becos from your writing tone you are already fretting.
Prepare the answers to the following questions if possible write them out and go thru again and again:
1. Tell us about yourself?-say ur name,date of birth, talk about your family, early childhood to adulthood highlighting all your accomplishments etc ,as much as possible avoid the details in your cv.
2.why do you want to work in a bank?
3.why do you want to work with oceanic bank?
4.they may also ask one or two questions from your field
5.they may ask you how much you expect to be paid.

Just be very calm and collected,dress very well(oceanic colour is: navy blue suite, light blue shirt and a marching tie 4 guys), wear a smile and think of a very intelligent question to ask them at the end of the interview.Above all invite the KING OF KINGS into the matter,the bible says that the heart of the king is in His hands. WAITING 4 UR TESTIMONY. ALL DA BEST
Re: Its An Interview - Help Me Out by segxy4ever(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2007
nnabuife o boy u're a correct guy anyway u beat me to such significant info and i say a good wellll done job 4 u to bail such jittery guy out from the dark. kudos
Re: Its An Interview - Help Me Out by paulomivi: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2007
hey! no big deal,be calm check ,and check out for these questions:
What is your weakness or strength? where do u expect to find your self n the next 5 years?
How do you handle pressure ? why must oceanic bank employ u? be smat with these questions o.k.
congrats in advance, with God all things are possible

(1) (Reply)

Driving A Pre-requiste For Employment ? / Scoa Nigeria Plc Interview On 12th June 2007! / Forex Apprentix Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.