Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket (30969 Views)

PDP: Atiku’s Defeat Sparks Agitation Over 2023 Presidential Ticket / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by TimFisher2: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
biggie73:
....really?

Yes!
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by Goodluck200: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Make them kill themself
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by crunchyg: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Maketers / Promoters needed urgently by a popcorn company
Qualification: (No qualification needed, so long you can sell)
Salary (from 24,000 - 30,000)
If interested chat me up ( check below on my Signature/Profile for my number)
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by Temptee101(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
sarrki:
Security issues is secondary to Apc led government
shocked

Is it just security?

Everything is in shambles under this regime

A chronic zombie can't change, sarrki; the chief zombie can't change
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by autonomous22: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
sarrki:
Security issues is secondary to Apc led government

Las las u don dey get sense......
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by TimFisher2: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
Or Shekau. IPOB analysis.

Go and kill urself

APC won’t give it to any selfish individuals that can’t pull block votes in their respective domain

Politics is all about numbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by Eazi1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Zoo country talking about election instead of looking for solutions to the country's mess. grin
Well, you're right, but you take it too aggressive.
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
DMerciful:
Let's not chastise the prodigal son too much else others might be afraid to abandon their zombiesm!
gringrin
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by MiseryIndex(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Fake news
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

The only way APC will win

Is to field a Northern candidate

Yerima or Elrufai
so this is d level u can think, see d wash off candidates u r even mentioning, mtchweeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by nwamabo247(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
If they don't give it to South East ,it means they are not fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by Greatfullheart: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
4 + 4

Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by SaintLucia: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
TimFisher2:

Go and kill urself

APC won’t give it to any selfish individuals that can’t pull block votes in their respective domain

Politics is all about numbers
No kill yourself cos APC doesn't think like IPOB. Na progressive minded people dey there. They will cross the bridge when the time reach. U should be putting pressure on your party PDP to give your region their presidential ticket as the most loyal region to PDP and stop bothering yourself about APC.

1 Like

Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by youngestuk(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
yeyeboi:
All you APC politicians killing this great coutry Na so una go rumble enter una grave before 2023

Politicians nor Dey die, nah their supporter Dey die.
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by TimFisher2: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
frankdre:
so this is d level u can think, see d wash off candidates u r even mentioning, mtchweeeeeeeeee

These are credible politicians that can pull block votes from their respective domain and also have a cult-like like Buhari

So they are good to go
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by Correcto: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
But it is true, because the north have the numbers and are easily brain washed
SaintLucia:
Or Shekau. IPOB analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by TimFisher2: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
No kill yourself cos APC doesn't think like IPOB. Na progressive minded people dey there. They will cross the bridge when the time reach. U should be putting pressure on your party PDP to give your region their presidential ticket as the most loyal region to PDP and stop bothering yourself about APC.

Why will i kill myself

When i know it is the turn of Northerners

Southerners have ruled more than Northerners

So let’s be fair to them ok!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by fyneguy: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Tribune and its propaganda. The SW Zone of APC is controlled by Tinubu and his allies. How could he be the one trying to hijack what belongs to him?

1 Like

Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by SaintLucia: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
TimFisher2:

Why will i kill myself

When i know it is the turn of Northerners

Southerners have ruled more than Northerners

So let’s be fair to them ok!
I hear u Mr IPOB. It's the turn of the north till 5055. Are u satisfied now?

1 Like

Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by rexlims(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
in MICHEAL JACKSON'S voice
they dont really care about us
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
TimFisher2:

These are credible politicians that can pull block votes from their respective domain and also have a cult-like like Buhari

So they are good to go
you must be a fool and a supporter of evil. Son with what is happening in this nation, u still clamour for APC and buhari..you are an enemy to this country.

1 Like

Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by AllenSpencer: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Zoo country talking about election instead of looking for solutions to the country's mess. grin

Keep quite please!

You not vast and intuned
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
TimFisher2:

So they are good to go
you must be a fool and a supporter of evil. i cant imagine,with what is happening in this nation, u still clamour for APC and buhari. You are an enemy to this country.
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by guychidile: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
this place power touble.,that place power wahala.,the other place power tussel.., everywhere power!power!!powee!!!.,when will people be tired of piwer... na waoo
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by fredoooooo: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Royal rumble grin
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by Osidazz19: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
TRASH GOSSIP
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Eazi1:
Well, you're right, but you take it too aggressive.
Because it hurts to live to see Nigeria, a regional hegemon, a country with inexhaustible human and economic resources sink to such a low level courtesy of the bastards parading as leaders.
Where is the freedom, peace, unity and justice?
Nigeria is in dire need of disintegration since our diversity is rather a curse than blessing.
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't know how this Politicians think.
you have never fulfilled your promises and you are here fighting for 2023.
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by firstjoe(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
They want to use Mr Constituted Authority as the Deputy Chairman
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Keep quite please!

You not vast and intuned
c'mon! Evaporate with your bastardized zoo brain. The zoo has enshrouded and degraded your mental horizon.
What do you know?
Re: Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket by TimFisher2: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
frankdre:
you must be a fool and a supporter of evil. i cant imagine,with what is happening in this nation, u still clamour for APC and buhari. You are an enemy to this country.

Cry me a river

Who brought this government back?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Criminal Charges: Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB DOS. / Soyinka Blasts Emir Of Ilorin, Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, For Banning Isese Festival / Obasanjo, Ambode At 80th Birthday Of Adebutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.