Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Why Is There A Resurrection? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There A Resurrection? (17524 Views)

Rccg House Fellowship Manual(sunday 8th April, 2018) Resurrection / Resurrection By Divine Intervention / Christ’s Resurrection—four Accounts, One Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Of course, you would say that, as you don't want to hear the truth because you don't want your illusions destroyed, lol.

... and I have taken it further and personally directed it at you, asking that, right now, do you Maximus69 have or dont have direct access to Heaven and Earth. It is a simple and unscary question. It isnt a trick question and I wasnt aiming to trip you up with it

Smh. You really think and/or believe that all events were written in a chronological order in the bible, right?

The moment A&E ate the fruit of the TKGE, they immediately spiritually died and instantly experienced a disconnect with Heaven, lo. The gateway channel to Heaven effectively was severed, a dividing line was drawn, lol.

Maximus69, out of curiosity, do you side with shadeyinka too, that celestial beings, as in meaning ex-angels of God, had sexual liaisons with female human beings who then gave them children, hmm, lol?

All these are THEORIES unproven so leave the book the way it was written Sir.

If you can't simplify the hidden sacred secrets in a way that is PRACTICALLY APPLICABLE and BENEFITIAL please just allow the other guy to respond.

The discuss is just between me and him, i don't welcome ideas of adding to what's written in God's word.

Adam and Eve were created here on Earth and God told them they're going to die if they eat of a certain tree, and they did.

So if they've been traveling to and fro heaven the Bible would have given us a clue somewhere. Meanwhile the scripture did say "sons of the true God had SEX with female humans" if you disagree with the idea that the so called sons of the true God there are angels, you can present a better interpretation of it, it's a welcome development.

But as for heaven and earth, the Bible made it clear that these are two distinct places that only spirit creatures NOT FLESH like humans could shuffle the two! John 3:13 undecided
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I agree and accept that your knowledge and experience is different from mine and that's because yours is messed up, suspect and wack. What to throw about are ill-informed opinions, like for example believing angels are capable of having sexual relationship with human beings that even leads to the women bearing children, lol, smh.

Go ahead, be my guest, and lets fold arms and watch you, as you dig yourself into a hole, you cant even with a ladder climb out from, lol

For crying out loud, what is the freaking difference?. If you really know that you're talking sense, then spell out the difference(s) nah between fallen angels and demons, smh.

Smh, where are the offsprings of angels before this alleged copulation with daughters of men, hmm shadeyinka

Will you stop spewing out this your nonsence and ingredients smelly bullshit

Ex angels of God, as in meaning, celestial beings otherwise known as fallen angels are called so, because they have become persona non grata with heaven. They not only fell from grace but they also fell from heaven, as they were booted out of heaven, by Angel Michael and Co.

Why did demons then did the demons begged Jesus to not just cast them out of the demon possessed man, but rather to cast them into the body of the herds of pigs

Did you for a moment think demons were smelling of roses and expensive perfumes before ni, hmm?

1/ I seriously doubt you know what the meaning of the word "angel" really is. Explain in one or two sentences what angel is shadeyinka
2/ Give or list three examples of beings who are angels shadeyinka

This is the result of unclear and/or confused thinking. You're using wrong words and choosing the wrong examples to describe and explain what fallen angels/demons are
Every Christian has been given the authority and power to heal and cast out demons in the course of preaching the gospel of Christ.

Have you been privileged to cast out demons?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Janosky: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Human spirit is different from human mind!

BTW, I was referring to a JW of which you are not. The items 1-4 was meant for a JW who see the human spirit as an inanimate thing (a life force)

From your (JW) response:
1. God's spirit is alive (supernatural being)
2. Angel's spirits are alive (supernatural beings)
3. Demon's spirits are alive (supernatural beings)
BUT
4. Human spirit is NOT alive: it is simply a life force!

Do you think the last conclusion (4) represent your view?

How come every other spirit is living and only man's spirit is non living life force?

The above is my question to the JW
Genesis 2:7 gives insight to your question..
Please read with clarity....
Genesis 2:7
Then the LORD God took some soil from the
ground and formed a man out of it; he
breathed life-giving breath into his nostrils
and the man began to live."

And Jehovah Elohim formed Man, dust of the
ground, and breathed into his nostrils the
breath of life; and Man became a living soul."

** Job 27:3
All the while my breath is in me, and the
spirit of God is in my nostrils;"
**** Genesis 7:22
"All in whose nostrils was the breath of the
spirit of life, all that was on the dry land,
died."
Compare Psalms 104:29-30. Job33:4. Genesis 7:22
Did Yahweh implant a spiritual being into the nostrils of man HE made from dust ?
Not at all...
Is the life -giving breathe of the Almighty Yahweh a spiritual being? No !

The Bible truth is not disputable...
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Janosky:

died."
Did Yahweh implant a spiritual being into the nostrils of man HE made from dust ?
Not at all...

I think my question is very clear: since we read the same Bible but arrive at different interpretations, your job is to answer the question posed.

The question again!

How come every other spirit is living and only man's spirit is non living life force?

Knowing that, From your (JW) response:
BUT

I am waiting!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Janosky: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

You are overflogging the difference between life giving forece and life force and I have removed the offending word and inserted physical to clarify "body"

I asked you again:
If angels are spirits (life giving force) , what is their spirit giving life since they don't have a physical body?
(Note: At least it could make sense to say that the life giving force of a man gives life to his physical body)

Are you saying that angels spirits are their spiritual bodies?
Please clarify!

Here you confuse me again.

If the life giving force in angels perform same function as the life giving in men, what does the giving force in angels give life (for humans, the life giving force is acclaimed by JWs to give life to the physical body)

Rom16:20. 1Cor 6:3 has nothing to do with destruction of angels

Jude 1:6:
"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

I don't know any other meaning of everlasting! In fact, those angels are currently in chains (past tense):
Yahweh Elohim is a spirit, HE has a spiritual body not visible to human eyes.
Likewise, angels have spiritual body..
Do you believe angels have spiritual body like Yahweh?
Yahweh the Source of Life gave life force to the spiritual bodies of his angelic creatures in spiritual realm where they exist.
Angels receive life from Yahweh, the Source of their life.
Angels are not immortal, ONLY Yahweh is.
The eternal fire destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah (Jude 1:6-7) is the same fate prepared for Satan and his angels (Matt25:41).
Why do you leave out Jude 1:7? both verses are together, not isolated.
The Genesis 3:15 Prophetic decree can not be altered : "Satan will be CRUSHED in the head and Romans16:20 confirms it.
Shadeyinka wants to taylor the scriptures to say what he wants it to say.....
Shuoooo !!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Janosky: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Janosky:

Yahweh Elohim is a spirit, HE has a spiritual body not visible to human eyes.
Likewise, angels have spiritual body..
Do you believe angels have spiritual body like Yahweh?
Yahweh the Source of Life gave life force to the spiritual bodies of his angelic creatures in spiritual realm where they exist.
Angels receive life from Yahweh, the Source of their life.
Angels are not immortal, ONLY Yahweh is.
The eternal fire destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah (Jude 1:6-7) is the same fate prepared for Satan and his angels (Matt25:41).
Why do you leave out Jude 1:7? both verses are together, not isolated.
The Genesis 3:15 Prophetic decree can not be altered : "Satan will be CRUSHED in the head and Romans16:20 confirms it.
Shadeyinka wants to taylor the scriptures to say what he wants it to say.....
Shuoooo !!

I agree with most of your statements here and they are not the issue. Yes, angels have spiritual bodies (for a spirit is indeed a body howbeit invisible in the physical realm). But you have not answered the question! You said every other thing without touching the question

I asked you again:
If angels are spirits (life giving force) , what is their spirit giving life since they don't have a physical body?
(Note: At least it could make sense to say that the life giving force of a man gives life to his physical body)

Let me make it clearer based on your response.

Do angels have dual Spirits?
One, a spiritual body and second a life force from God (which keep the spiritual body alive)?

Before you run off, by your doctrine for a human being, he has a physical body AND a life force that keeps the physical body alive.

Hence my question: do angels have dual Spirits?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Peacefullove: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Janosky:

died."
Not at all...

I doubt if shadeyinka reads your post, he won't have been so deluded to ignore the highlighted part , what's spirit of God in human nostrils if not breath ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Every Christian has been given the authority and power to heal and cast out demons in the course of preaching the gospel of Christ[.

This is where the lawlessness entered into the scene! undecided

First of all the Bible never said that all Christians were given the authority to heal and cast out demons , and it's obvious that most people stick to falsehood simply because they speak and demons dramatically play around with them, so they concluded that everything is ok with their teachings since demons play hide and sick with them! Matthew 7:21-23

If all Christians had the power to heal and cast out demons, then how come Timothy couldn't heal himself of stomach ulcer? And why couldn't Paul (an Apostle chosen by Jesus himself) couldn't cast out the demon disturbing him? undecided

You and i have discussed at length before and this was the only reason why you keep arguing against all the fine works you're seeing with your two eyes that Jehovah's Witnesses organization are doing globally. The Church you're attending, you can't vouch for what's happening their so every religion that can HEAL or CAST OUT DEMONS are Christians to you! undecided

Well it's ok, keep your healing and casting of demons as the evidence of your discipleship, but let me remind you that there were thousands of Christians in the first century while only few amongst them were given the privileged to have the GIFT of God's Holy Spirit, whereas all of them must be striving to bear the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit!

So according to Jesus and Apostle Paul himself, The FRUIT is what all Christians must make a compulsion while the GIFT will seize when the Bible (which is the overall info needed for salvation) is completed! Matthew 7:15-20 1Corinthians 13:8-10 compared to 2Timothy 3:16-17
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Janosky: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

I think my question is very clear: since we read the same Bible but arrive at different interpretations, your job is to answer the question posed.

The question again!

Knowing that, From your (JW) response:
BUT

I am waiting!

Your first question & last question rests squarely on FAULT Y premise, a LIE in fact.
Let's examine the FACTS...

@1**
Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-
Meanings)
» G4151 «
#4151 πνεῦμα pneuma {pnyoo'-mah}
from G4154 ; TDNT - 6:332,876; n n
—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-
Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) a movement of air (a gentle blast
1a) of the wind, hence the wind itself
1b) breath of nostrils or mouth
2) the spirit, i.e. the vital principal by which
the body is animated
2a) the rational spirit, the power by which
the human being feels,
thinks, decides
2b) the soul
3) a spirit, i.e. a simple essence, devoid of
all or at least
all grosser matter, and possessed of the
power of knowing,
desiring, deciding, and acting
3a) a life giving spirit
3b) a human soul (life) that has left the body
3c) a spirit higher than man but lower than
God, i.e. an angel
3c1) used of demons, or evil spirits,
who were conceived
as inhabiting the bodies of men
3c2) the spiritual nature of Christ,
higher than the highest
angels and equal to God, the divine
nature of Christ
4) of God
4a) God's power and agency
distinguishable in thought from his
essence in itself considered
4a1) manifest in the course of affairs
4a2) by its influence upon the souls
productive in the
theocratic body (the church) of all the
higher spiritual
gifts and blessings
4a3) the Holy Spirit
5) the disposition or influence which fills
and governs the soul
of any one
5a) the efficient source of any power,
affection, emotion, desire, etc.
@2.
—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English
Lexicon)
From G4154 ; a current of air, that is, breath
( blast ) or a breeze ; by analogy or
figuratively a spirit , that is, (human) the
rational soul , (by implication) vital principle,
mental disposition , etc., or (superhuman) an
angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ's
spirit, the Holy spirit :—ghost, life, spirit (-ual,
-ually), mind. Compare G5590 .
According to Shadeyinka, (not the holy Bible), anywhere you see the word, "Spirit" ,in your Bible, ALL are supernatural, spiritual beings..
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Maximus69:

In the beginning, neither Adam nor Even need access to heaven because JEHOVAH often visit them from time to time. Genesis 3:8

Everything they needed was here on Earth with them, the only reason why most people are eager to have access to another place (heaven) today is because they're tired of the conditions we have here.

But that wasn't how it started, in the beginning everything here was perfect! Genesis 1:31

The problem is that you JW rather believe a false prophet /founder than the word of God or Jesus his son.

Jesus promised to go and prepare a place for his followers in Heaven he also promised that the meek will inherit the Earth.

From Bible verses and evidence it becomes clear that the just will have access to both Heaven and Earth as God will dwell with his people.

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

We told that this tree of life is located in God's paradise.
Revelation 2:7 ►
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit
says to the churches. To him who overcomes I
will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in
the midst of the Paradise of God.”
God's paradise is Heaven.
How would they have eat from the tree if they do not have access to Heaven?.

Rev21:1-7
The New Heaven and the New Earth
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for
the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,
and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city,
new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from
God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying,
“Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He
will dwell with them, and they will be his people,
and God himself will be with them as their God.
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and
death shall be no more, neither shall there be
mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former
things have passed away.”
And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold,
I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this
down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and
the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I
will give from the spring of the water of life without
payment. The one who conquers will have this
heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Annihilate is just one out of seven synonyms. It therefore cannot be the only definition for devour!

A human being is a body, a soul and a spirit.
If angels are spirit and soul yet conscious
What make you think that a human being devoid of only his body is unconscious?

Mat 22:32:
"I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living."

What do you think Jesus was teaching with the scripture below?
Luk 16:23:
"And in hell he lifted up his eyes, being in torments, and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."

For it looks like Jesus believe in continuous existence after death.

If God is a God of justice, should he judge satan for rebelling against Him and sowing great evil in the universe?

God said he will turn Satan into ASHES, that is more than enough evidence to demonstrate what kind of devour he means. he also said that the Devil will be no MORE.

Although Abraham Isaac and Jacob are dead in God's plan,will and eyes they are living because they are sure of inheriting eternal life.

The story of the rich man and Lazarus is nothing more than a parable it never happened.

If the dead were already in Heaven why is dead not there yet.

Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Human spirit is different from human mind!

BTW, I was referring to a JW of which you are not. The items 1-4 was meant for a JW who see the human spirit as an inanimate thing (a life force)

From your (JW) response:
BUT

The above is my question to the JW

You are mixing every word called Spirit up.

The spirit when referring to the breathe of life is nothing more than a force which powers the body just like electricity powers a radio or TV.

A spirit can also refer to the mind of a person or God.

Isaiah 40:13
Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being
his counseller hath taught him?

Romans 11:34-36
For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who
hath been his counsellor?
Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be
recompensed unto him again?

As you can see from above the word spirit and mind are interchanged because the mean the same thing.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

It seems you do not understand my question.

I said:

If angels are spirits (life giving force) , what is their spirit giving life since they don't have a body?

The spirit of man is supposed to give life to his body:
What does the spirit of an angel give life to?

And who said that Angels don't have body?
Since we know that Angels and God has hand,Leg,mouth,Head and eyes.

They have body but not in the same nature like ours and thesecondly it is invisible to the human eyes.

Ezekiel 10:1 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne. 10:3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court. 10:7 And one cherub stretched forth his hand from between the cherubims unto the fire that was between the cherubims, and took thereof, and put it into the hands of him that was clothed with linen: who took it, and went out. 10:8 And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man's hand under their wings. 10:10 And as for their appearances, they four had one likeness, as if a wheel had been in the midst of a wheel. 10:11 When they went, they went upon their four sides; they turned not as they went, but to the place whither the head looked they followed it; they turned not as they went. 10:12 And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about, even the wheels that they four had. 10:14 And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle. 10:15 And the cherubims were lifted up. This is the living creature that I saw by the river of Chebar. 10:16 And when the cherubims went, the wheels went by them: and when the cherubims lifted up their wings to mount up from the earth, the same wheels also turned not from beside them. 10:17 When they stood, these stood; and when they were lifted up, these lifted up themselves also: for the spirit of the living creature was in them. 10:18 Then the glory of the LORD departed from off the threshold of the house, and stood over the cherubims. 10:19 And the cherubims lifted up their wings, and mounted up from the earth in my sight: when they went out, the wheels also were beside them, and every one stood at the door of the east gate of the LORD's house; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above. 10:20 This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river of Chebar; and I knew that they were the cherubims. 10:21 Every one had four faces apiece, and every one four wings; and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings. 10:22 And the likeness of their faces was the same faces which I saw by the river of Chebar, their appearances and themselves: they went every one straight forward.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
shadeyinka:
So, human spirit is the same as human soul?
Not exactly depending on the context it is used.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

It seems you do not understand my question.

I said:

If angels are spirits (life giving force) , what is their spirit giving life since they don't have a body?

The spirit of man is supposed to give life to his body:
What does the spirit of an angel give life to?

Since they are spirit they would have life automatically?

Pagan teachings have confused and saturated your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 12:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Maximus69:

This is where the lawlessness entered into the scene! undecided

First of all the Bible never said that all Christians were given the authority to heal and cast out demons , and it's obvious that most people stick to falsehood simply because they speak and demons dramatically play around with them, so they concluded that everything is ok with their teachings since demons play hide and sick with them! Matthew 7:21-23

If all Christians had the power to heal and cast out demons, then how come Timothy couldn't heal himself of stomach ulcer? And why couldn't Paul (an Apostle chosen by Jesus himself) couldn't cast out the demon disturbing him? undecided

You and i have discussed at length before and this was the only reason why you keep arguing against all the fine works you're seeing with your two eyes that Jehovah's Witnesses organization are doing globally. The Church you're attending, you can't vouch for what's happening their so every religion that can HEAL or CAST OUT DEMONS are Christians to you! undecided

Well it's ok, keep your healing and casting of demons as the evidence of your discipleship, but let me remind you that there were thousands of Christians in the first century while only few amongst them were given the privileged to have the GIFT of God's Holy Spirit, whereas all of them must be striving to bear the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit!

So according to Jesus and Apostle Paul himself, The FRUIT is what all Christians must make a compulsion while the GIFT will seize when the Bible (which is the overall info needed for salvation) is completed! Matthew 7:15-20 1Corinthians 13:8-10 compared to 2Timothy 3:16-17

I am not amazed for people who sent themselves self conjectured errands claiming Jesus sent then without any evidence of Christ's backing or authority.

Mar 16:15-17:
"And he said to them, Go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believes not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;"

For those who believes and are doing the work of the ministry, Christ Jesus backs them up.

Go check your foundation if you really have been commissioned by Christ Jesus.

Who ever said the evidence of being Christ's own is miracles? Even Satan's own can perform wonders.
The problem is when a supposed servant of God is justifying emptiness because he isn't even known by Christ.

Bolded 1:
Don't you think you too should explain why
Acts 19:11-12: "And God worked special miracles by the hands of Paul: So that from his body were brought to the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them."

And Timothy was told to take a little wine because of his stomach!!??

I wish to make you see how blind your understanding of the scriptures was.

1. Stephen was not an Apostle:

Acts 6:8:
"And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people."

2. Philip was not an apostle
Acts 8:12-13:
"But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done."

3. There was one casting out demons in Christ's name who didn't follow the disciples

Mar 9:38: "And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in your name, and he follows not us: and we forbade him, because he follows not us."

Luk 9:49: "And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in your name; and we forbade him, because he follows not with us."

4. Paul was not even part of the apostles or disciples who you claimed are the only ones given the power to heal and cast out demons.
Was Paul present?
Was Paul directly given power to heal and cast out demons or he had faith?

Acts 16:18:
"And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour."

5. No wonder, as far as you are concerned, spiritual gifts lo longer exists

1Cor 12:4-7:
"Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit with."

We know that God's Holy Spirit isn't with your organisation: there is no wonder that not even one of you 7million people all over the world has ever been used to destroy the kingdom of satan.

Luk 10:18-20:
"And he said to them, [i]I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. [/i]Behold, I give to you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject to you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven."

As children of God backed up by Christ's Holy Spirit, we rejoice not that God has used us to heal the sick and cast out demons, but that our names are written in the book of life.

Good night!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Janosky:

Your first question & last question rests squarely on FAULT Y premise, a LIE in fact.
Let's examine the FACTS...

@1**
Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-
Meanings)
» G4151 «
#4151 πνεῦμα pneuma {pnyoo'-mah}
from G4154 ; TDNT - 6:332,876; n n
—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-
Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) a movement of air (a gentle blast
1a) of the wind, hence the wind itself
1b) breath of nostrils or mouth
2) the spirit, i.e. the vital principal by which
the body is animated
2a) the rational spirit, the power by which
the human being feels,
thinks, decides
2b) the soul
3) a spirit, i.e. a simple essence, devoid of
all or at least
all grosser matter, and possessed of the
power of knowing,
desiring, deciding, and acting
3a) a life giving spirit
3b) a human soul (life) that has left the body
3c) a spirit higher than man but lower than
God, i.e. an angel
3c1) used of demons, or evil spirits,
who were conceived
as inhabiting the bodies of men
3c2) the spiritual nature of Christ,
higher than the highest
angels and equal to God, the divine
nature of Christ
4) of God
4a) God's power and agency
distinguishable in thought from his
essence in itself considered
4a1) manifest in the course of affairs
4a2) by its influence upon the souls
productive in the
theocratic body (the church) of all the
higher spiritual
gifts and blessings
4a3) the Holy Spirit
5) the disposition or influence which fills
and governs the soul
of any one
5a) the efficient source of any power,
affection, emotion, desire, etc.
@2.
—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English
Lexicon)
From G4154 ; a current of air, that is, breath
( blast ) or a breeze ; by analogy or
figuratively a spirit , that is, (human) the
rational soul , (by implication) vital principle,
mental disposition , etc., or (superhuman) an
angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ's
spirit, the Holy spirit :—ghost, life, spirit (-ual,
-ually), mind. Compare G5590 .
According to Shadeyinka, (not the holy Bible), anywhere you see the word, "Spirit" ,in your Bible, ALL are supernatural, spiritual beings..
You are completely lost as you are confused. That's why a simple question requires lots of verbose words to clarify. You are wasting my time...

Why is it that only human spirit (and animals) is non living?

To help you out, say

Human and animal spirit are exceptions to having living spirits because.......
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 1:12am On Feb 09, 2020
blueAgent:

God said he will turn Satan into ASHES, that is more than enough evidence to demonstrate what kind of devour he means. he also said that the Devil will be no MORE.

Although Abraham Isaac and Jacob are dead in God's plan,will and eyes they are living because they are sure of inheriting eternal life.

The story of the rich man and Lazarus is nothing more than a parable it never happened.

If the dead were already in Heaven why is dead not there yet.

Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Mat 10:28:
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

If killing the body results to Unconsciousness
AND
Killing/destroy both the body and soul results to Unconsciousness

Why should I fear God more than man?

An Unconsciousness is a state of no consciousness. An unconscious person is hopeless!

Jesus described the second death as
Mat 8:12: "But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Mat 13:42: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Mat 13:50: "And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

An unconscious person cannot WAIL nor GNASH any teeth!

If I may ask you blueAgent , WHAT is DEATH?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 1:21am On Feb 09, 2020
blueAgent:

Not exactly depending on the context it is used.
Please be aware that The old testament did not make a distinction between spirit and soul as they are used interchangeably. However, the new testament is specific in the use of the terms.

In the old testament we even have phrases like "an evil spirit from the Lord!"... From your understanding from Christ's teachings, can an evil spirits be from the Lord?

Can a demon be from the Lord?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2020
blueAgent:

Since they are spirit they would have life automatically?

Pagan teachings have confused and saturated your reasoning.
blueAgent, you are not a JW. They teach that human spirit is "Inanimate: a life force" while angels, demons and God's spirit are living.

I am addressing the JW teachings!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2020
shadeyinka:

I am not amazed for people who sent themselves self conjectured errands claiming Jesus sent then without any evidence of Christ's backing or authority.

Mar 16:15-17:
"And he said to them, Go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believes not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;"

For those who believes and are doing the work of the ministry, Christ Jesus backs them up.

Go check your foundation if you really have been commissioned by Christ Jesus.

Who ever said the evidence of being Christ's own is miracles? Even Satan's own can perform wonders.
The problem is when a supposed servant of God is justifying emptiness because he isn't even known by Christ.

Bolded 1:
Don't you think you too should explain why
Acts 19:11-12: "And God worked special miracles by the hands of Paul: So that from his body were brought to the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them."

And Timothy was told to take a little wine because of his stomach!!??

I wish to make you see how blind your understanding of the scriptures was.

1. Stephen was not an Apostle:

Acts 6:8:
"And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people."

2. Philip was not an apostle
Acts 8:12-13:
"But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done."

3. There was one casting out demons in Christ's name who didn't follow the disciples

Mar 9:38: "And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in your name, and he follows not us: and we forbade him, because he follows not us."

Luk 9:49: "And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in your name; and we forbade him, because he follows not with us."

4. Paul was not even part of the apostles or disciples who you claimed are the only ones given the power to heal and cast out demons.
Was Paul present?
Was Paul directly given power to heal and cast out demons or he had faith?

Acts 16:18:
"And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour."

5. No wonder, as far as you are concerned, spiritual gifts lo longer exists

1Cor 12:4-7:
"Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit with."

We know that God's Holy Spirit isn't with your organisation: there is no wonder that not even one of you 7million people all over the world has ever been used to destroy the kingdom of satan.

Luk 10:18-20:
"And he said to them, [i]I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. [/i]Behold, I give to you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject to you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven."

As children of God backed up by Christ's Holy Spirit, we rejoice not that God has used us to heal the sick and cast out demons, but that our names are written in the book of life.

Good night!

Please stop deceiving yourself!

Who are the WE underlined?
Is there no way to unite all those WE so that people can distinguish between the ORIGINAL and FAKE?

You yourself said there are false Christians performing miracles, yet you want to justify true believers by miracles, and still there is clear contradictions and conflicts amongst all these miracle performing religions! embarassed

Jesus listed signs that will follow true believers, so that the first century Christians who have the work of compiling the complete sacred secrets (Bible) can have perfect understanding amongst themselves!

These signs are NOT FOR THE UNBELIEVERS Sir! Jesus is talking to believers who need to IDENTIFY themselves as true servants of God, in order for them not to contradict one another!

Paul declared that after the Bible (perfect) is completed, all those signs will seize {1Corinthians 13:8-10} and the only sign that will remain for true believers to identify themselves globally when all other signs stops is LOVE! 1Corinthians 13:13

So if you're performing miracles today even the ones that's great enough to convince anybody but there is no unique group to point to as the source of vital information for others to become like you, it simply means YOU'RE ALONE and that there is no LOVE (commandments) binding you together with fellow identifiable believers! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by blueAgent(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2020
shadeyinka:

Mat 10:28:
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

If killing the body results to Unconsciousness
AND
Killing/destroy both the body and soul results to Unconsciousness

Why should I fear God more than man?

An Unconsciousness is a state of no consciousness. An unconscious person is hopeless!

Jesus described the second death as
Mat 8:12: "But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Mat 13:42: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Mat 13:50: "And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

An unconscious person cannot WAIL nor GNASH any teeth!

If I may ask you blueAgent , WHAT is DEATH?

You are really confusing yourself.

At death there is no concouisness.

ganashing of teeth and wailing will occur in Hell after evil dead people have been resurrected judged and sent to Hell.
Click and read.
www.creation-science-prophecy.com/dead.htm
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2020
blueAgent:

You are really confusing yourself.

At death there is no concouisness.

ganashing of teeth and wailing will occur in Hell after evil dead people have been resurrected judged and sent to Hell.
Click and read.
www.creation-science-prophecy.com/dead.htm
And what do you say occur to satan and evil dead people in hell? Isn't it a state of Unconsciousness?

So, as an unconscious personality, is there any iota of hope ?

So, why should I fear the unconscious state caused by God and not fear the unconscious state caused by man?

A little thought will settle this. FYI, time doesn't exist in heaven!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Please stop deceiving yourself!

Who are the WE underlined?
Is there no way to unite all those WE so that people can distinguish between the ORIGINAL and FAKE?

You yourself said there are false Christians performing miracles, yet you want to justify true believers by miracles, and still there is clear contradictions and conflicts amongst all these miracle performing religions! embarassed

Jesus listed signs that will follow true believers, so that the first century Christians who have the work of compiling the complete sacred secrets (Bible) can have perfect understanding amongst themselves!

These signs are NOT FOR THE UNBELIEVERS Sir! Jesus is talking to believers who need to IDENTIFY themselves as true servants of God, in order for them not to contradict one another!

Paul declared that after the Bible (perfect) is completed, all those signs will seize {1Corinthians 13:8-10} and the only sign that will remain for true believers to identify themselves globally when all other signs stops is LOVE! 1Corinthians 13:13

So if you're performing miracles today even the ones that's great enough to convince anybody but there is no unique group to point to as the source of vital information for others to become like you, it simply means YOU'RE ALONE and that there is no LOVE (commandments) binding you together with fellow identifiable believers! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
After debunking all your claims, the only thing you can do is to "re-wail" your empty conjectures.

Here yourself,
1. You sound like a "self acclaimed policeman" who is desperately trying to justify why only armed robbers and soldiers have Guns.
2. And why guns used to be issued in the times of the colonial authorities but no more necessary because we are in the modern times.

You capitalize on the Word "WE"!?
Of course the WE means those who serve in Love because recieved grace from Christ Jesus Himself and not from another source for the work of the ministry, for the edification of the body of Christ.

How is your organisation different from the Brotherhood of the cross and Star? A bunch of hell bound impostors!

A self acclaimed soldier of Christ with no authority and empowering to bind, loose and set free the captives in the name of the Commander in Chief of the heavenly Hosts.

If indeed the power of Christ is still being used today, the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Mat 12:28-29:
"But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come to you. Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house."

Please find other excuses!

People like Barjesus was allowed to continue his works while servants of Christ were disarmed!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by orisa37: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2020
THAT HEAVEN IS HOME.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2020
shadeyinka:

After debunking all your claims, the only thing you can do is to "re-wail" your empty conjectures.

Here yourself,
1. You sound like a "self acclaimed policeman" who is desperately trying to justify why only armed robbers and soldiers have Guns.
2. And why guns used to be issued in the times of the colonial authorities but no more necessary because we are in the modern times.

You capitalize on the Word "WE"!?
Of course the WE means those who serve in Love because recieved grace from Christ Jesus Himself and not from another source for the work of the ministry, for the edification of the body of Christ.

How is your organisation different from the Brotherhood of the cross and Star? A bunch of hell bound impostors!

A self acclaimed soldier of Christ with no authority and empowering to bind, loose and set free the captives in the name of the Commander in Chief of the heavenly Hosts.

If indeed the power of Christ is still being used today, the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Mat 12:28-29:
"But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come to you. Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house."

Barjesus was allowed to continue his works while servants of Christ were disarmed!

You debunk nothing Sir!

What i'm telling you is that performance of miracles in the first century has a purpose and the purpose has been met! smiley

Before Jesus' coming it's almost 7-800 years that someone called true servant of God performed a miracle!

John was the last prophet and he never performed a single sign than the baptismal service. John 10:41

The scriptures actually foretold of a time when all those signs will occur in Israel, these signs are to show Israelites living far and near that the promised Messiah has arrived and so they can come and get the inheritance that God promised their great grandfather "Abraham". Act 2:14-21 compared to Joel 2:28

After the death of the first century Christians, all those signs stopped. That's why you'll notice that the religion who later claim to be Christians after the first century (Catholic Church) never instill the performance of miracles in the minds of adherents, otherwise they will have made it a compulsion to be performing signs whether fake or original just as most religionists claiming Christians today are doing!

Jesus said that towards the day of judgment, Satan will be thrown out of heaven {Revelation 12:7-12} and began supporting his agents with powers to perform great signs to deceive people {Revelation 16:14-16} There miracles is not for any specific purpose unlike the first century signs, each will only perform signs to draw people after them {Matthew 24:11} during that time there will be trouble on Earth that will make people stagger from place to place for means to solve their problems while fake Christians will be deceiving them with demonic signs but he who endures all these without turning to false religion will be saved! Matthew 24:13

So once again Sir, how can true Christians IDENTIFY themselves during this time of the end when they really need to be meeting together to~

©Consider one another
©Incite one another to love and fine works
© Have interchange of encouragement

As written in the Bible book of Hebrew 10:24-25 smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2020
Maximus69:
All these are THEORIES unproven so leave the book the way it was written Sir.
"It is the glory of God to conceal a matter;
to search out a matter is the glory of kings.
"
- Proverbs 25:2

"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God,
a worker who does not need to be ashamed,
rightly dividing the word of truth.
"
- 2 Timothy 2:15

Present as a list, whatever it is/they are that you so call it/them "theories unproven". C'mon now, I dare you, to put your money where your mouth is and point out what the heck all these so called "theories unproven" are

Maximus69:
If you can't simplify the hidden sacred secrets in a way that is PRACTICALLY APPLICABLE and BENEFITIAL please just allow the other guy to respond

Maximus69:
What the other guy said is "Adam and Eve had access to both Heaven and Earth".

[s]That was to correlate the idea of having the same destination for both spirits and fleshy creatures. [/s]

After God has created the Earth, there wasn't any mention of angels until Genesis 6:1 when the sons of the true God had relations with the daughters of men. So there was nothing like access to both Heaven and Earth for fleshy creatures, it was only spirit creatures that had access to both because they can move faster and easier since their being doesn't depend on physical bodies that must be transported from place to place!

So if you don't know what we were discussing, just keep cool and allow the guy talk for himself! undecided
Maximus69, there is nothing esoteric nor obscure here. What hidden sacred secrets are you talking about now, hmm? There is nothing hard to understand here that needs simplifying, lol.

I repeat that, prior the fall from grace, A&E had direct and/or unmetered access to God before, is all blueAgent said and it is glaring this is what "the other guy" (i.e. blueAgent) advanced, my friend. "The other guy" has said all that needs said and there's nothing more for him to talk about. Everyone except you can see that, lol.

You have my blessing to go head to head with blueAgent, to your heart's delight, but that doesnt have any bearing on me, not to throw at you, simple, easy, straightforward and direct question(s) nah. It is an opportunity too good to miss or waste, not to weigh into your convo with blueAgent, and get to ask you about those questions you unceremoniously couldnt bring yourself give your answer(s) to, lol.

Maximus69:
The discuss is just between me and him
There is nothing wrong nor hard, in having a parallel and/or simultaneous discuss with me.

The discuss between you and blueAgent, especially one like this, done on a public forum, is not excused from anyone, taking part in the discuss, especially if such interlocutor is keen to talk to you about something like access to heaven and ask you questions, like:
1/ Do you Maximus69, as you are now, have unmetered and/or round the clock open access to heaven?
2/ Do you Maximus69, as you stand now, at all, have 365 24 7 access, to God's throne of grace?

Maximus69:
i don't welcome ideas of adding to what's written in God's word.
I am pleased to read that there is at least two of us, that don't welcome ideas of adding to what's written in God's word. Do you let God's word speak by itself and attentively listen and hear, as God's word speaks, though, hmm? Are you used to and/or learned in God's word tone of speech, lol, hmm, my friend? The moment Maximus69, you agree that the donkey didnt deserve the Balaam beating(s), you've moved up to a new, better and greater vantage point, lol.

Maximus69:
Adam and Eve were created here on Earth and God told them they're going to die if they eat of a certain tree, and they did.

So if they've been traveling to and fro heaven, the Bible would have given us a clue somewhere.
Smh, who on this thread did you find that has said A&E were travelling to and fro heaven in the Bible, hmm Maximus69?

Maximus69:
Meanwhile the scripture did say "sons of the true God had SEX with female humans" if you disagree with the idea that the so called sons of the true God there are angels, you can present a better interpretation of it, it's a welcome development.
Curiosity is one of the most powerful things to own, as there are things that you can learn about others, purely just out of curiosity. Be curious, and not judgemental, I hear it said, lol, but this is just extremely amusing and too hysterically funny to imagine and/or compute, lol.

I never proposed or entertained a desire to present a better interpretation of anything. All I wanted to know and find out, is, do you Maximus69 side with shadeyinka too, that celestial beings, as in meaning ex-angels of God, had sexual liaisons with female human beings who then gave them children. I have found the answer I was looking, my curiosity thirst on whether or not, you subscribe to angels having sex with female humans has been quenched, so no further questions your honour, lol.

Maximus69:
But as for heaven and earth, the Bible made it clear that these are two distinct places that only spirit creatures NOT FLESH like humans could shuffle the two! John 3:13 undecided
[img]https://s4/images/WeirdLookUp.gif[/img]
Nothing wey Musa, no go see for gate
Wetin vigilante, no go see for midnight.

Where did Maximus69 get this baffling thought from, about flesh, like humans, ever shuttling between heaven and earth from? Where on this thread has Maximus69 read anyone contributed about shuttling back and forth to heaven, hmm?
How did Maximus69 make the huge leap to John 3:13 from a simple comment blueAgent made, erhn?
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2020
shadeyinka:
Every Christian has been given the authority and power to heal and cast out demons in the course of preaching the gospel of Christ.
You're preaching to the choir, lol.

shadeyinka:
shadeyinka, if I want to brag, you know I would use lines such as: "Yes sir, I've been privileged to cast out demons" and that's not mentioning the demons I've cast out today, but sorry shadeyinka, I don't do, chest thumping, horn hooting or blow my trumpet, so suffice I bite my tongue and console myself with Jeremiah 9:23-24 and particularly 1 Corinthians 1:31's "Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord"

shadeyinka:
I agree with most of your statements here and they are not the issue. Yes, angels have spiritual bodies (for a spirit is indeed a body howbeit invisible in the physical realm)
shadeyinka, is God too, indeed a body, howbeit invisible in the physical realm, hmm?

shadeyinka:
But you have not answered the question! You said every other thing without touching the question

I asked you again:
If angels are spirits (life giving force), what is their spirit giving life since they don't have a physical body?

MuttleyLaff:
Angelic hosts of heaven, exist on another dimension. They dont need a body. Bodies are required ONLY for any being, considering to legally operate and/or live on earth. What you see about angels when they appear visibly and are physically seen with the naked eyes are glorified bodies and/or hologram bodies, for lack of a better word.
"Then Yahweh opened the eyes of Balaam,
and he saw the angel of Yahweh standing in the way, with his sword drawn in his hand;
and he bowed his head, and fell on his face.
"
- Numbers 22:31

"15When Elisha's servant got up the next morning, he saw that Syrian troops had the town surrounded.
“Sir, what are we going to do?” he asked.
16“Don't be afraid,” Elisha answered. “There are more troops on our side than on theirs.”
17Then he prayed, “Lord, please help him to see.
And the Lord let the servant see that the hill was covered with fiery horses and flaming chariots all around Elisha.
"
- 2 Kings 6:15-17

shadeyinka, fyi, angelic hosts of heaven dont need physical bodies to operate on earth with. Angelic hosts of heaven dont take possession of human being bodies, that is what fallen angels/demons do. Angelic hosts of heaven dont subject to their influence, that is what fallen angels do, they put human being under their demonic influence. Go check out Psalm 91:11-12, to read and find out what angelic hosts of heaven are commanded to do, lol, hmm?

According to bible, shadeyinka, angelic hosts of heaven, are never documented nor suggested to have actual human being physical bodies, lol.

Peacefullove:
I doubt if shadeyinka reads your post, he won't have been so deluded to ignore the highlighted part , what's spirit of God in human nostrils if not breath ? grin grin grin
I am pleased to know that others too, have noticed that you shadeyinka, dont in very careful, thoughtful and thorough way, read detailed or lengthy posts, lol.

shadeyinka:
(Note: At least it could make sense to say that the life giving force of a man gives life to his physical body)[/i]
1/ shadeyinka, what do you know that LGF (i.e. life giving force) is, hmm?
2/ List examples of positive LGFs and negative LGFs
3/ What are the differences/distinctions between positive LGFs and negative LGFs?

shadeyinka:
Let me make it clearer based on your response.

Do angels have dual Spirits?
One, a spiritual body and second a life force from God (which keep the spiritual body alive)?

Before you run off, by your doctrine for a human being, he has a physical body AND a life force that keeps the physical body alive.

Hence my question: do angels have dual Spirits?

MuttleyLaff:
I agree and accept that your knowledge and experience is different from mine and that's because yours is messed up, suspect and wack. What you shadeyinka, throw about are ill-informed opinions, like for example, believing angels are capable of having sexual relationship with human beings that even leads to the women bearing children, lol, smh.

Go ahead, be my guest, and lets fold arms and watch you, as you dig yourself into a hole, you cant even with a ladder climb out from, lol

For crying out loud, what is the freaking difference?. If you really know that you're talking sense, then spell out the difference(s) nah between fallen angels and demons, smh.

Smh, where are the offsprings of angels before this alleged copulation with daughters of men, hmm shadeyinka

Will you stop spewing out this your nonsence and ingredients smelly bullshit

Ex angels of God, as in meaning, celestial beings otherwise known as fallen angels are called so, because they have become persona non grata with heaven. They not only fell from grace but they also fell from heaven, as they were booted out of heaven, by Angel Michael and Co.

Why did demons then did the demons begged Jesus to not just cast them out of the demon possessed man, but rather to cast them into the body of the herds of pigs

Did you for a moment think demons were smelling of roses and expensive perfumes before ni, hmm?

1/ I seriously doubt you know what the meaning of the word "angel" really is. Explain in one or two sentences what angel is shadeyinka
2/ Give or list three examples of beings who are angels shadeyinka

This is the result of unclear and/or confused thinking. You're using wrong words and choosing the wrong examples to describe and explain what fallen angels/demons are
"And I heard the voice of a man calling from between the banks of the Ulai: “Gabriel, explain the vision to this man."
- Daniel 8:15

"Then the angel, who looked like a human being, reached out and touched my lips. I said to him,
"Sir, this vision makes me so weak that I can't stop trembling.
"
- Daniel 10:16

shadeyinka, will you please, again, stop ridiculously trying so hard to make fetch happen, hmm? For crying out loud, there is nothing dualistic or two folded about celestial beings, also known as angelic host of heaven, they are spirits period. They are nothing else other than being just plain spirits. In every aspect shadeyinka, they are thoroughly or completely dont have a physical body, they only have a spiritual form and there is no other part to them, than being spirit, as in meaning, being a positive LGF.

shadeyinka, I am 1000% sure you know that, the only times you we see celestial beings, physically with our nakẹd eyes, is when they are sent on errands to earth as angels, like for example, to deliver a message, explain a dream/vision, to relieve us in times of adversity, minister to us in trying times etcetera. This is the time they take on human body form. Even when they do take on human body form, in reality, it is not a human body, but it is some material that looks like or that resembles human body that they take on.

shadeyinka, the celestial beings or positive LGFs, put on this material that looks like or that resembles human body for the duration of the running the errand of delivering a message or executing whatever assignment it was they were sent by God to do. They exist in this form, for our benefit, because if not, we wont be aware, when they are about and also in this familiar form, it can allay fears. Anyways, when the celestial beings have finished their assignment(s), there is no more need for the adopted human body form, so they drop off the human body form and no longer appear looking like human beings. The "body" lol, miraculously disappears and they cease, until when next, to exist in that form.

Negative LGF, otherwise known as fallen angels or demons, are a totally different kettle of fish because you will never read anywhere in the Bible of them taking on human body form, but instead what they like and/or do is, seek to take the actual possession of human body(ies) If they cant have a human body, they will settle for a serpent or beg to be cast into a herd of pigs, lol (i.e. Matthew 8:30–31)

shadeyinka, with all due respects, please, until when you bring yourself up to speed, please, please, please stop giving opinions and contribution on matters outside of your knowledge of celestial beings whether be it positive LGFs or negative LGFs. All you've been doing is contributing, watching through opaqued and/or without a story line stained church windows
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"It is the glory of God to conceal a matter;
to search out a matter is the glory of kings.
"
- Proverbs 25:2

"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God,
a worker who does not need to be ashamed,
rightly dividing the word of truth.
"
- 2 Timothy 2:15

Present as a list, whatever it is/they are that you so call it/them "theories unproven". C'mon now, I dare you, to put your money where your mouth is and point out what the heck all these so called "theories unproven" are

Maximus69, there is nothing esoteric nor obscure here. What hidden sacred secrets are you talking about now, hmm? There is nothing hard to understand here that needs simplifying, lol.

I repeat that, prior the fall from grace, A&E had direct and/or unmetered access to God before, is all blueAgent said and it is glaring this is what "the other guy" (i.e. blueAgent) advanced, my friend. "The other guy" has said all that needs said and there's nothing more for him to talk about. Everyone except you can see that, lol.

You have my blessing to go head to head with blueAgent, to your heart's delight, but that doesnt have any bearing on me, not to throw at you, simple, easy, straightforward and direct question(s) nah. It is an opportunity too good to miss or waste, not to weigh into your convo with blueAgent, and get to ask you about those questions you unceremoniously couldnt bring yourself give your answer(s) to, lol.

There is nothing wrong nor hard, in having a parallel and/or simultaneous discuss with me.

The discuss between you and blueAgent, especially one like this, done on a public forum, is not excused from anyone, taking part in the discuss, especially if such interlocutor is keen to talk to you about something like access to heaven and ask you questions, like:
1/ Do you Maximus69, as you are now, have unmetered and/or round the clock open access to heaven?
2/ Do you Maximus69, as you stand now, at all, have 365 24 7 access, to God's throne of grace?

I am pleased to read that there is at least two of us, that don't welcome ideas of adding to what's written in God's word. Do you let God's word speak by itself and attentively listen and hear, as God's word speaks, though, hmm? Are you used to and/or learned in God's word tone of speech, lol, hmm, my friend? The moment Maximus69, you agree that the donkey didnt deserve the Balaam beating(s), you've moved up to a new, better and greater vantage point, lol.

Smh, who on this thread did you find that has said A&E were travelling to and fro heaven in the Bible, hmm Maximus69?

Curiosity is one of the most powerful things to own, as there are things that you can learn about others, purely just out of curiosity. Be curious, and not judgemental, I hear it said, lol, but this is just extremely amusing and too hysterically funny to imagine and/or compute, lol.

I never proposed or entertained a desire to present a better interpretation of anything. All I wanted to know and find out, is, do you Maximus69 side with shadeyinka too, that celestial beings, as in meaning ex-angels of God, had sexual liaisons with female human beings who then gave them children. I have found the answer I was looking, my curiosity thirst on whether or not, you subscribe to angels having sex with female humans has been quenched, so no further questions your honour, lol.

[img]https://s4/images/WeirdLookUp.gif[/img]
Nothing wey Musa, no go see for gate
Wetin vigilante, no go see for midnight.

Where did Maximus69 get this baffling thought from, about flesh, like humans, ever shuttling between heaven and earth from? Where on this thread has Maximus69 read anyone contributed about shuttling back and forth to heaven, hmm?
How did Maximus69 make the huge leap to John 3:13 from a simple comment blueAgent made, erhn?

You're just dragging issues unnecessarily my friend.

Let the other guy respond first, then you can assist if the need be. But jumping to conclusions when the guy never cleared the air on what he meant is presumptuous Sir!

What we were saying is there will be two DESTINATIONS, some people will live forever in Heaven (as spirit beings) while the remaining will be here on Earth to enjoy God's Kingdom.

That's what prompted the guy to say Adam and Eve had access to both Heaven and Earth before they sinned. So it's not a matter of access to God through prayers because all true servants of God had that! undecided
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Maximus69:
You're just dragging issues unnecessarily my friend.

Let the other guy respond first, then you can assist if the need be. But jumping to conclusions when the guy never cleared the air on what he meant is presumptuous Sir!

What we were saying is there will be two DESTINATIONS, some people will live forever in Heaven (as spirit beings) while the remaining will be here on Earth to enjoy God's Kingdom.

That's what prompted the guy to say Adam and Eve had access to both Heaven and Earth before they sinned. So it's not a matter of access to God through prayers because all true servants of God had that! undecided

blueAgent:
Where did I write that Heaven is the home of the righteous?

blueAgent:
You are confused.
Check my blog for articles on trinity.

Earth is the home of the righteous but God promised that he would recreate the Heavens and the Earth.
The righteous would have access to both Earth and Heaven just like Adam and Eve had before the sinned.

It was sin that separated Heaven from Earth.
Jesus is right to promise his followers Heaven as well as Earth because the righteous would have free access to both.
Though you were up to 90% in your uploaded submission, you no doubt were pained when blueAgent typed "there is no proof in the Bible for all this theory and guess work you wrote here." Now, even though blueAgent is very good at cruelly trying to shoot people down in flames especially when what they write are opposing views that dont gel well with his beloved indoctrinations and biased belief or point of view, this shouldnt be an excuse to misinterpret what he's typed or read more into what hes typed

I must say and admit that I dont see blueAgent ever typing that there will be two DESTINATIONS, some people will live forever in Heaven (as spirit beings) while the remaining will be here on Earth to enjoy God's Kingdom.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Maximus69:

You debunk nothing Sir!

What i'm telling you is that performance of miracles in the first century has a purpose and the purpose has been met! smiley

Before Jesus' coming it's almost 7-800 years that someone called true servant of God performed a miracle!

John was the last prophet and he never performed a single sign than the baptismal service. John 10:41

The scriptures actually foretold of a time when all those signs will occur in Israel, these signs are to show Israelites living far and near that the promised Messiah has arrived and so they can come and get the inheritance that God promised their great grandfather "Abraham". Act 2:14-21 compared to Joel 2:28

After the death of the first century Christians, all those signs stopped. That's why you'll notice that the religion who later claim to be Christians after the first century (Catholic Church) never instill the performance of miracles in the minds of adherents, otherwise they will have made it a compulsion to be performing signs whether fake or original just as most religionists claiming Christians today are doing!

Jesus said that towards the day of judgment, Satan will be thrown out of heaven {Revelation 12:7-12} and began supporting his agents with powers to perform great signs to deceive people {Revelation 16:14-16} There miracles is not for any specific purpose unlike the first century signs, each will only perform signs to draw people after them {Matthew 24:11} during that time there will be trouble on Earth that will make people stagger from place to place for means to solve their problems while fake Christians will be deceiving them with demonic signs but he who endures all these without turning to false religion will be saved! Matthew 24:13

So once again Sir, how can true Christians IDENTIFY themselves during this time of the end when they really need to be meeting together to~

©Consider one another
©Incite one another to love and fine works
© Have interchange of encouragement

As written in the Bible book of Hebrew 10:24-25 smiley
As a true Disciple and Witness of Jesus Christ, I testify that His power works in me in the course of doing His work.
As a True Disciple and Witness of Christ, I testify that Christ's Power is operational in Healing and Deliverance of the oppressed.

Say what you know about your personal calling as powerless theory talker. Just like atheists reaffirming that God does not exist does not change the truth of God's Omnipresence

Jesus said: where two or more people are gathered in His name, he is is present.

Mat 18:20:
"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst."

I testify that this scripture is still being fulfilled in our generation.

Mat 28:19-20:
"Therefore go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things, whatever I commanded you. And, behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the world. Amen."

Some people have replaced this scripture with their human made organisation where Christ is surely ABSENT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

God Hates Divorce But What Do You Do When One Party Walks Out Of A Marriage? / Dorime: Here Is What Era's ‘ameno’ Really Means, It's Not Really Demonic / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 271
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.