Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: (5298 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by reindeer: 3:35am On Dec 20, 2010
Busy_body:

I already threw a sucker punch at your lame a/r/s/e so why don't you counter that first before running your rabid mouth aimlessly, Mr empty barrel undecided You promised yourself not to reply yet have responded 3 times, see this alainironu ara Galatia, o ma go die o, some Mothers surely do have 'em lipsrsealed

You need to make one constructive post please.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by pictures: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2010
hello justwise,please someone needs advice on the following,
i have a friend who was given family vist 5years multiple visa,he
is helping his sister to take care of her daughter and son,he has stayed for 5months
and the sister wants him to stay longer because she is working,will he be overstaying if he stays
longer than six months?though i advice the sister to
write the appropriate authority.any advice.thank you
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2010
pictures:

is helping his sister to take care of her daughter and son,he has stayed for 5months
and the sister wants him to stay longer because she is working,will he be overstaying if he stays

I think 6months is the maximum the person can stay in one visit.

Have a look at this link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visitingtheuk/visitors/eligibility/
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Busybody2(f): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2010
reindeer:

You need to make one constructive post please.

And who might you think you are to think your opinion is relevant enough to count, you must be suffering from a heightened self of self-importance undecided Oshi o da nile pako undecided Henceforth you are duly ignored, pssssfft cool

By the way, my post wasn't addressed to you, this is a word for justdumb thread so I am still posting within the remit of the topic so run along and go suck your thumb and play with your bellybutton cool 

justwise:

What 'sucker' punch did u throw and expecting an award? If u are refering to eghost247's case then u are a hopeless fool.

How about you answer my query about if you have a life, seeing that you are always only seconds away from responding to every post on here for starters embarassed If only the r231 dude knew he was wasting his breath lipsrsealed

By the way, unlike you I don't need any e-award or e-adulation to make myself feel relevant, watching the eggs you have, splattered on your face is more than enough and has made my day lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2010
Busy_body:

And who might you think you are to think your opinion is relevant enough to count, you must be suffering from a heightened self of self-importance undecided Oshi o da nile pako undecided Henceforth you are duly ignored, pssssfft cool

How about you answer my query about if you have a life, seeing that you are always only seconds away from responding to every post on here for starters embarassed If only the r231 dude knew he was wasting his breath lipsrsealed
By the way, unlike you I don't need any e-award or e-adulation to make myself feel relevant, watching the eggs you have, splattered on your face is more than enough and has made my day lipsrsealed
How i reply any post here is not ur business, u have to be jobless as well to notice that i reply every post that quick, u must be stalking me around to be able to keep count of my speed of reply.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Busybody2(f): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2010
pictures:

Call this number below.

Immigration enquiry bureau
0870 606 7766

Give them your real detail at your own peril lipsrsealed

justwise:

How i reply any post here is not your business, u have to be jobless as well to notice that i reply every post that quick, u must be stalking me around to be able to keep count of my speed of reply.

How I reply anyone too, including your sorry pathetic a/r/s/e is none of your business too. This is not your website remember so I don't give a damn what you think cool

Posts don't disintegrate into thin air, so once you click the send button, it is there for the whole world to see, and even if we/[b] only visit Nairaland on a weekly or monthly basis, [b]we can see your verbal diarrhoea all over the place, so  keep flattering yourself that you are being followed, it is really sad when a lady could come out to say you like picking fight with women and you are confirming this, shame, shame, shame lipsrsealed How low can you get undecided

1 Like

Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2010
Busy_body:

Call this number below.
0870 606 7766 Give them your real detail at your own peril lipsrsealed
How I reply anyone too, including your sorry pathetic a/r/s/e is none of your business too. This is not your website remember so I don't give a damn what you think cool[/b]Posts don't disintegrate into thin air, so once you click the send button, it is there for the whole world to see, and even if [b]we/[b] only visit Nairaland on a weekly or monthly basis, [b]we can see your verbal diarrhoea all over the place, so keep flattering yourself that you are being followed, it is really sad when a lady could come out to say you like picking fight with women and you are confirming this, shame, shame, shame lipsrsealed How low can you get undecided

Oh please! don't give me that silly useless line of picking a fight with a lady, u trying to play weaker s/e/x here, that doesn't wash with me. Don't you know that u are a lady b4 u start runing ur mouth? If u are not sure of what u are then bend down and take a look and come and tell u. Rubbish
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Busybody2(f): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2010
justwise:

Oh please! don't give me that silly useless line of picking a fight with a lady, u trying to play weaker s/e/x here, that doesn't wash with me. Don't you know that u are a lady b4 u start runing your mouth? If u are not sure of what u are then bend down and take a look and come and tell u. Rubbish

See me see this zulu gambari and odensin using Busy_body and weaker sex in the same sentence, I feel insulted, me weaker sex angry Arindin oshi cheesy Why would I need a bozo and numpty like you to confirm my identity as a lady undecided You too wan talk, shior, mschewww cool
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2010
Busy_body:

See me see this zulu gambari and odensin using Busy_body and weaker sex in the same sentence, I feel insulted, me weaker sex angry Arindin oshi cheesy Why would I need a bozo and numpty like you to confirm my identity as a lady undecided You too wan talk, shior, mschewww cool

Then stop moaning about a man arguing with a woman cos that is just lame and bloody nonsense.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by reindeer: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2010
Busy_body:

By the way, my post wasn't addressed to you, this is a word for justdumb thread so I am still posting within the remit of the topic so run along and go suck your thumb and play with your bellybutton cool 

I would still exchange words with you if you were a ''weaker sex''(if there is anything like that) but i realised it is more of weaker intellect, hence your market woman tirade against people.
I will not reply you forthwith as i realise you are probably on disability benefit on grounds of mental incapacitation.
Good bye and have a nice day
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2010
reindeer:

I would still exchange words with you if you were a ''weaker sex''(if there is anything like that) but i realised it is more of weaker intellect, hence your market woman tirade against people.
I will not reply you forthwith as i[b] realise you are probably on disability benefit on grounds of mental incapacitation.[/b]Good bye and have a nice day

U got that right bro grin grin
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by tigerpaws(f): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2010
Busy_body:

Call this number below.

0870 606 7766

Give them your real detail at your own peril lipsrsealed

How I reply anyone too, including your sorry pathetic a/r/s/e is none of your business too. This is not your website remember so I don't give a damn what you think cool

Posts don't disintegrate into thin air, so once you click the send button, it is there for the whole world to see, and even if we/[b] only visit Nairaland on a weekly or monthly basis, [b]we can see your verbal diarrhoea all over the place, so  keep flattering yourself that you are being followed, it is really sad when [size=14pt]a lady [/size]could come out to say you like picking fight with women and you are confirming this, shame, shame, shame lipsrsealed How low can you get undecided

You, a "Lady"?    

Please tell me something else! *****rolls eyes****

@Justwise,

You need not reply. Just Ignore!
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2010
tigerpaws:

You, a "Lady"?

@Justwise,
I think thats the best thing, i have given her the attention she has being craving for.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Busybody2(f): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2010
justwise:

Then stop moaning about a man arguing with a woman cos that is just lame and bloody nonsense.

reindeer:

I will not reply you forthwith as i realise you are probably on disability benefit on grounds of mental incapacitation.

tigerpaws:

You, a "Lady"?  

Which hole are these bozos and bizo crawling from out of undecided The lady i referenced in my post was "Mygoldie" not me, but y'all porous brain couldn't decipher that could it, not surprised there as design flaws usually travel in groups, buncha a/r/s/e wipes cool

reindeer:

What a dry, lame, limp and dumb comeback, my location is yabaleft, so now that you have stated the bleeding obvious, now do you want a cookie to go with that ehn or would a medal be better ehn, Mr-reindeer-the-inspector-general-of-the-department-of-the-bleeding-obvious undecided undecided
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Busybody2(f): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2010
tigerpaws:

@Justwise,

Can't stand two-faced people, and your statement is ambiguous so come back now and clarify what you mean before s/h/i/t hit the fan,Ms tigerpaws aka lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by tigerpaws(f): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2010
Busy_body:

Busy_body:

Which hole are these bozos and bizo crawling from out of undecided The lady i referenced in my post was "Mygoldie" not me, but y'all porous brain couldn't decipher that could it, not surprised there as design flaws usually travel in groups, buncha a/r/s/e wipes cool

What a dry, lame, limp and dumb comeback, my location is yabaleft, so now that you have stated the bleeding obvious, now do you want a cookie to go with that ehn or would a medal be better ehn, Mr-reindeer-the-inspector-general-of-the-department-of-the-bleeding-obvious undecided undecided

Stop writing english like someone in Thailand and write properly!!
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Busybody2(f): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2010
justwise:

U got that right bro grin grin

Got the bleeding obvious right, yeah right undecided I could smoke you out but I am not one to kick a dog that is already down so i will hide your yansh for now, but keep up this crab-in-a-basket attitude up and you would get your comeuppance someday soon, mark it down lipsrsealed

justwise:

I think thats the best thing, i have given her the attention she has being craving for.

Her statement was for you to grow some balls and stop acting like a ladyboy and a wuss, she is just a coward whose nerves failed her hence the reason for the ambiguity in her statement  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  so you really should be covering your face in shame and cowering in some corner cool

And sorry to burst your bubble but I am more relevant than your entire lineage, past and future, could ever be, so I don't need the attention of a dundee united like you, now put that up your pipe and smoke it cool
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by tigerpaws(f): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
justwise:

. . . . . .as a man, when people differ on your opinions, you don't have to constantly keep 'coming back' to reply. . . . .to make a point! smiley
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Busybody2(f): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2010
tigerpaws:

Stop writing english like someone in Thailand and speak properly!!

Am I writing or speaking, make up your mind godammit, and thanks for acknowledging that you are racist cool
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by tigerpaws(f): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2010
Busy_body:

Am I writing or speaking, make up your mind godammit, and thanks for acknowledging that you are racist cool

oops. . . . . . . Sorry, keyboard error  embarassed  grin 

It's been corrected  tongue, kindly edit the one you quoted  kiss   kiss
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Busybody2(f): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2010
tigerpaws:

oops. . . . . . . Sorry, keyboard error embarassed grin

It's been corrected tongue, kindly edit the one you quoted kiss kiss

No way, you be confirmed olodo, that was what you wanted to write, don't be ashamed of your olodoness, embrace it and celebrate it, we can't all be brilliant, sorry grin
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Vicjustice: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2010
Dear Tigerpaws & Reindeer
  Though i regard your outstanding qualities, but i will not shy away from censuring you when i feel you do something wrong according to my sensibility.
  Now, when a person sees two people fighting, s/he is supposed to have two choices as a cautious person of good will, or three choices, as an average human with flexible and open capability:
The two choices are: Either you try to stop the fight or, you let them be.
The three choices are: Either you try to stop the fight or, you let them fight on or, you take side with one and join in the fight.
  So, if you decide to take side with one, then, you're not fair to the other. But bear in mind that the person that you have combined yourselves to fight against also has people who would join him/her in the fight against you, and that would become a mob fight. Is that what you want?
  Please, make peace and not war.

1 Like

Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2010
Vicjustice:

Though i regard your outstanding qualities, but i will not shy away from censuring you when i feel you do something wrong according to my sensibility.
  Now, when a person sees two people fighting, s/he is supposed to have two choices as a cautious person of good will, or three choices, as an average human with flexible and open capability:
The three choices are: Either you try to stop the fight or, you let them fight on or, you take side with one.
  So, if you decide to take side with one, then, you're not fair to the other. But bear in mind that the person that you have combined yourselves to fight against also has people who would join him/her in the fight against you, and that would become a mob fight. Is that what you want?

good talk from responsible people wink GBAM!!!
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by tigerpaws(f): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
Vicjustice & Bandiejay,

Thanks for your comments. I tried making peace by my previous statement to Justwise telling him not to reply the thread, in order for the thread to 'get cold'.  wink

I'm not in any war whatsoever with any of the parties involved.

I like Justwise and Busy_body. The people I 'war' with are the 'scammers' grin not decent people!
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Busybody2(f): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2010
Vicjustice:

The three choices are: Either you try to stop the fight or, you let them fight on or, you take side with one and join in the fight.

Awww, what can I say . . . I am humbled Sir embarassed Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by joxiri: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2010
wow!!! I cant believe this thread has spilled on to 3 pages, justwise you have legendary status on this travel section however controversial and uncontroversial you may be
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Yorubah(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2010
Yall just hating on Justwise for spoiling your scam business, keep hating cos truth is bitter. Furk wat u talking about Justwise is the man
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by Mygoldie(f): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2010
Merrry xmassss justwise.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by nanidee(f): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2010
Lol,

Really funny thread.
I like every one who commented on this thread. You guys just made me laugh and laugh. smiley
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by excanny: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2010
Ladies, why y'all fighting Mr. Justwise?

Why? Why? Why?

The dude is our cool guy, and we love him.

I know you are trying to find out his relationship status, but we are giving him the best babe here, subject to the approval of NL guys.

I think what you should be doing is busying yourselves submitting your CVs before the deadline, instead of picking up fights.

Bottomline: Make lof, not war. Except on scammers.
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by suxes2005(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2011
Hahahahaha

lolathom you r damn crazy for sending
this thread to me. cant stop laughing

@busy body, if i catch u heh, hmnnn u go smell
pepper i mean it, lolz

@justwise, no one says you should not fight
scammers like i also do but try and make it modest

SHALOM
Re: A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2011
suxes2005:

Hahahahahalolathom you r damn crazy for sending
this thread to me. cant stop laughing
@busy body, if i catch u heh, hmnnn u go smell
pepper i mean it, lolz
@justwise, no one says you should not fight
scammers like i also do but try and make it modest
SHALOM

And the point of bring this up is? Stop kidding urself, i know why this thread came up again and i waiting for the war to start again, forward it to all ur gangs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Info On Visa Free Countries For Ghana Passport Holders / Guide On How To Apply For A Canadian Study Permit / Need Direction: From Iyana-ipaja To Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.