Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum (11372 Views)

Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 / N35000 Wage Award: Labour Gives Govs Ultimatum, 61 Million Nigerians To Get N1tn / Video: Soludo Finally Gives Anambra A Standard Govt House And Governor’s Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Katier00(f): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
The tax and levy being paid in Anambra is just too much. Please we don't want stories, pay your workers

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by chukzyfcbb: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
a level 16 worker earns 141k?

Wow, that's piss poor coz I know to attain level 16 would mean lots of years in the industry.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Mmadu111: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
APGA as a party is evil and Obiano the most hopeless governor so far in Anambra. Media propaganda that's all he's good at. Scam APGA government.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by onmyowncj: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
BlackBigBlog:

You Need Fan
he should hire us we need money
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Pat081: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why only that state what of the useless ones in osun state d NLC & TUC in that state is dead ntin good can cum out of them
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by adelaja70(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very funny pipu. grin grin grin

When other states start paying, they start screaming trying to explain how 30k is less than $100.

But here they are, even the "less than $100", they can't afford to pay.

I repeat, very funny pipu. cheesy cheesy

Keep deceiving yourselves. cheesy
I weak for them o.... Always putting their dirty nose on other states biz meanwhile fire dey burn their backyard....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by SonofDevil: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Level 16 earning 147k in Anambra shocked shocked

When will tell these people how poor their states are they will still argue till death.
Level 16 in Anambra got 6k increment while a secondary school teacher with 3 months experience got 8k increment in kano grin

No wonder igr of 5 south east states is equivalent to only ogun state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Tukor32: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
obiano is the most wicked human being living on earth. upon everything his workers did for him start from re-electing him 21/21 to voting his apga members into the house yet he just added 5000 to their salary. .shame to you obia..you will not die well

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Tukor32: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
obiano is the most wicked human being living on earth. upon everything his workers did for him start from re-electing him 21/21 to voting his apga members into the house yet he just added 5000 to their salary. .shame to you obiano..you will not die well
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Chibuking1402(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Even federal never start to dey pay
Especially te
rtiary institutions workers
Must u use damn niggar every time you wanna comment oga?
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Kennyswag: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
the so called "california of africa" according to our brothers that cant pay 30k wage but they will be insulting other tribes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Pedrotina11: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Qwatakola432:
see below

The thunder that would fire u and ur fixed games is just been installed.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by wwwihy: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Obiano cannot pay $100 increase
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Kennyswag: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
adelaja70:

I weak for them o.... Always putting their dirty nose on other states biz meanwhile fire dey burn their backyard....
if you have been to that region, you will know that it is nothing but a shithole. but the way they chestbeat, one would think their region is qatar grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by FuckDaMods: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
So does it mean Anambra cannot afford "the less than $100"? grin

But I thought it is a state inhabited by the richest and most hardworking people contributing to national development while the abokki states contributing nothing are already paying. cheesy

Lol.

One jobless muppet is permanently on the site working very hard seriously tormenting simplyleo. grin grin

As soon as simplyleo makes comment, kpakam, e don cancel am. He is very hardworking. grin grin grin
Keep on with your obsession.. Two posts in one topic. grin
That thing you felt those people did to you, my prayer is that they should keep doing it. Slave grin

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Kennyswag: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
FuckDaMods please say something. gringrin if it was SW now your spit for done full this thread gringrin
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by FuckDaMods: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kennyswag:
FuckDaMods please say something. gringrin if it was SW now your spit for done full this thread gringrin
I don't have time for South West issues... I'm all about my south east and their matters.
Concerning this news, I'm disappointed in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Simplyleo: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Keep on with your obsession.. Two posts in one topic. grin
That thing you felt those people did to you, my prayer is that they should keep doing it. Slave grin
One funny thing about ipob is the way they like fantasizing.

Note, a slave cannot rule. FACT.

Now, based on this, who is actually the slave? Keep fantasizing. grin

Meanwhile, this is my 3rd post on the topic. So keep counting. grin
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Dollabiz: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Kennyswag: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:
[s]
I don't have time for South West issues... I'm all about my south east and their matters.
Concerning this news, I'm disappointed in Anambra.[/s]
NONSENSE
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Simplyleo: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kennyswag:
Just imagine this ultimatum were to be in one sw or northern state, the pages for don reach 8 by now and 80% of the comments and insult from them. Since this is about Anambra not being able to pay minimum of "less than $100", look at how they avoid it as if coronavirus dey the thread. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Stupid governor filled of pride.. Yet some paid thugs will soon run in to defend their paymaster
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by FuckDaMods: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
Kennyswag:
NONSENSE
[/s]
Kid..

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by FuckDaMods: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

One funny thing about ipob is the way they like fantasizing.

Note, a slave cannot rule. FACT.

Now, based on this, who is actually the slave? Keep fantasizing. grin

Meanwhile, this is my 3rd post on the topic. So keep counting. grin
Who are you ruling? You inconsequential jobless lad.
Your life starts and ends with obsession of igbos on nairaland. I don't want you to stop.. Keep doing what you are doing. Ur posts make laugh.. It reminds me how of much pain my people might have caused you, which gladdens my heart the more. Shebi it's just nairaland, after typing thrash you go and sleep cos you can't do nothing in reality, wailer.
Shi.. More than 99% of the people you are writing nonsense about don't even know you exist. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter / FG Summons Envoy Over Closure Of Nigerians’ Shops In Ghana / Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.