Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (617785 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
7footre:

More of such Insha Allah
Amin.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
FocusedB1h:
What stocks can I buy as a newbie pls? I need one with short term ROI
Lol! You are funny, you have to read about stock, the market, some terms before delving into it.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Leezah:
Newbies
Go for 10% each trade!

Make it your goal, 2% per day on your portfolio and you will have 10% per week...50% per month.

You will double your portfolio in 2 months.
When the trades go south also inform us o

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kemicalreact: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Can anybody tell me what's wrong with $nok How can a fundamentally sound stock like that still be at that price?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
hopefulsoul1:
Seniors, i need advise. I have quite heavy bags from running after stocks and yes i was trapped. How can i escape these bags. They have trapped down substantial amount of my capital up to 40percent of them. Averaging down isnt working as the stocks seems to sink the more. Pls help... cry cry cry

Share the stocks and maybe we can offer some recomendations...

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by hopefulsoul1: 1:51am On Feb 06, 2021
InaNla:

Share the stocks and maybe we can offer some recomendations...

Thanks for your response. They are $avxl, $nakd, $vxrt

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kings11ng(m): 6:23am On Feb 06, 2021
kemicalreact:
Can anybody tell me what's wrong with $nok How can a fundamentally sound stock like that still be at that price?
My sentiments exactly

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2021
afroxyz:

When the trades go south also inform us o
Yes sir

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2021
1kinggy:

Thanks for sharing. I have tried a couple of these guys for dividends but the truth is, when you see how much you can gain swinging, you'd abandon them and move to growth and momentum stocks. Dividend stocks to me are like a savings account, any money you make from short terms and swings should be moved there. Unfortunately, I'm not a financial advisor, so readers, do your due diligence.
wink

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nezzjnr: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2021
Please can someone put me through the US stock

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2021
kemicalreact:
Apart from 5g prospects, NOK has been struggling. How can you generate $22bn and cant realise profit of $10m? This has been the trend for 4 years. The company also lost a contract to Verizon (i think not too sure), which industry watchers are seeing as a lack of competitiveness. This is why the stock is even heavily shorted. To me, NOK maybe all noise. At least until they start making money

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2021
hopefulsoul1:
Seniors, i need advise. I have quite heavy bags from running after stocks and yes i was trapped. How can i escape these bags. They have trapped down substantial amount of my capital up to 40percent of them. Averaging down isnt working as the stocks seems to sink the more. Pls help... cry cry cry

You have two options.
1. Sell off and take what is left elsewhere. I hardly do that because they find a way to come back.

2. Go and check the charts, see the prices they were before the rally that you FOMO'ed in. Then buy more. Example: if XYZ was sleeping around $2.50 for years and then jumps to $10, say you joined at 8 and then crashed to 4 or less and looks like it is consolidating. I go in and buy more.
The amount you need to buy for a good average down is less when it is close to its initial stable price.
That's what do but you portfolio is yours and you know how deep your pocket us, so DYDD.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Please can someone put me through the US stock

Follow the thread.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2021
kemicalreact:

Market forces.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nezzjnr: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2021
1kinggy:

Follow the thread.
Okay

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Penboy:

Not advisable
Why?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2021
yazga:
Ma'am you need to first know the basic of stock market, you can't just start investing like that. Here are some tips to help you learn

(1). History of stock market

(2).how the stock market works

(3). Terms used in stock (bullish,bearish, average down ,etc.)

(4)sector that is popular

(5) research on the company you want to invest in.

So on and so forth.

Note: also have a purpose why you are investing, the stock market is not a get rich quick scheme and lastly decide if you want to invest or if you want to trade. Hope this help .
nezzjnr

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nezzjnr: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2021
lavylilly:
nezzjnr
Thanks a lot boss

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Thanks a lot boss
Me boss! Hey! I don turn don be that o

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kemicalreact: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2021
afroxyz:

Apart from 5g prospects, NOK has been struggling. How can you generate $22bn and cant realise profit of $10m? This has been the trend for 4 years. The company also lost a contract to Verizon (i think not too sure), which industry watchers are seeing as a lack of competitiveness. This is why the stock is even heavily shorted. To me, NOK maybe all noise. At least until they start making money
I kind of agree with the profit margin issue, but it has been improving YoY. The earnings and revenue beat the forecast, yet it went down by almost 7 percent that same day

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by hopefulsoul1: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
1kinggy:

You have two options.
1. Sell off and take what is left elsewhere. I hardly do that because they find a way to come back.

2. Go and check the charts, see the prices they were before the rally that you FOMO'ed in. Then buy more. Example: if XYZ was sleeping around $2.50 for years and then jumps to $10, say you joined at 8 and then crashed to 4 or less and looks like it is consolidating. I go in and buy more.
The amount you need to buy for a good average down is less when it is close to its initial stable price.
That's what do but you portfolio is yours and you know how deep your pocket us, so DYDD.

Thanks a lot for your response. Will look through these options thoroughly

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by stokfrick: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
So apart from trading 212, are there no other good online foreign brokers that those resident in Nigeria can register with easily?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
stokfrick:
So apart from trading 212, are there no other good online foreign brokers that those resident in Nigeria can register with easily?
If you plan on day trading, passfolio charges 100usd PA for you to have full access (features such as stop loss)

I'll choose passfolio over any Nigerian broker

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jcob(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please help me o house, can't fund my 212 account using GPay...... The barter virtual card is being rejected.

Tried using Skrill only to discover money deposited via MasterCard won't be available for online payment.

Àny solution?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by stokfrick: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
benedictuyi:

If you plan on day trading, passfolio charges 100usd PA for you to have full access (features such as stop loss)

But passfolio has issues. alot of complains in this thread about it ranging from bank transfer/withdrawal issues, to platform sluggishness
to lack of card payment options.

Secondly, some one here complained that they charge clients money to place buy/sell limit orders meaning your only option is buying at market price. This is the first time I am hearing of this kind of service.

So how long have you been with them and what have your personal experience with them been like?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
stokfrick:

But passfolio has issues. alot of complains in this thread about it ranging from bank transfer/withdrawal issues, to platform sluggishness
to lack of card payment options.

Secondly, some one here complained that they charge clients money to place buy/sell limit orders meaning your only option is buying at market price. This is the first time I am hearing of this kind of service.

So how long have you been with them and what have your personal experience with them been like?
Regarding payment, it's done via bank transfer. No card payment option. It takes at most 2 business days to reflect. Only person I can remember complaining about withdrawal issues, she was duly compensated by passfolio.

Regarding buying/selling, when you're converting currency, there's spread. The rate at which you buy is not the same as the rate at which you sell.
With passfolio, you buy at 484/usd and sell at 475/usd. All Nigerian brokers have such spread. Also, if you choose to avoid spread, you can deposit and withdraw via a domiciliary account. However, I think withdrawal fee is pegged at 35usd.
I started using them last month

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
kemicalreact:
I kind of agree with the profit margin issue, but it has been improving YoY. The earnings and revenue beat the forecast, yet it went down by almost 7 percent that same day
The only thing good for now is its cash flow. I woukd prefer to wait and watch beforw taking the plunge

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
yazga:
Dates for your diary
#PDUFA Thread for 20 Jan 2021 to 25 Feb 2021

20 Jan 21 $MRK Vericiguat

22 Jan 21 $AUPH Voclosporin

23 Jan 21 $PFE Xalkori

28 Jan 21 $AMGN Nplate

1 Feb 21 $ADMS GOCOVRI

2 Feb 21 $MNK StrataGraft

11 Feb 21 $REGN Evinacumab

15 Feb 21 $TGTX Umbralisib

15 Feb 21 $GTHX Trilaciclib

20 Feb 21 $EXEL $BMY CABOMETYX

20 Feb 21 $AZN Tagrisso

25 Feb 21 $SRPT Casimersen

These are the drug approvals diary.
The list I provided is for you to play these stocks.

They all have results due for their drug approval processes.

These will push up the share prices. We shall be buying the rumour and selling the facts.

Meaning, we shall be buying when it’s close to the dates and a day or two before the event (date published), we will be selling the stocks.

We are trying to stay ahead of the game.

Play means trade (buy/sell)
Good evening

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
benedictuyi:

For day trading !! Per month will be $8.3 that's about =N=5k+. Please let me stick to my Troove abeg

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Newbies

If you guys want to be successful start putting in the work. If not then pretty much kiss your money goodbye.

The market shows no mercy, arm yourself with knowledge

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
stokfrick:
Trove
Passfolio
Bamboo
Risevest

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (432) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)