Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African Somma Bukka, Releases Domestic Cooking Shoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African Somma Bukka, Releases Domestic Cooking Shoot (33791 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / Agatha Onyinye Ibeazor Another Unrecognized Nigerian Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African Somma Bukka, Releases Domestic Cooking Shoot by BeautifulDemon(f): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

Shut up
Ain't no black but BROWN!
[/s]
Re: Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African Somma Bukka, Releases Domestic Cooking Shoot by KosiGee(m): 4:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Gabriella6250:
The concept is nice,thumbs up to the mua, photographer, light man and everyone behind the scene she's a fine being though

I disagree...It’s unhygienic to flaunt that much hairs which are all over the place with ivory neck lace hanging precariously on her artificial hair/weave attachment.

Her clothes were overflowing with thighs well exposed. Lots of make up just to promote a culinary business.

I will give her 1/10 for creativity. There was total disregard for hygiene as well as health and safety.

I wouldn’t pay a dime to eat such food except I didn’t know how it was prepared and who prepared it.
This lady has not repped our culture very well.

1 Like

Re: Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African Somma Bukka, Releases Domestic Cooking Shoot by samuel19222(m): 6:10am On Feb 06, 2020
HitSong:

Shut up
Ain't no black but BROWN!

Re: Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African Somma Bukka, Releases Domestic Cooking Shoot by NotFarFrom: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
I love her business sense. Some mumu nigerian men go dey patronize her just because of those counturs, ukwu and other fuckalicious sacred body parts on display.

That's her aim bro. You look at her curves and you pay 15k for 1,500 meal. Then credit her 800k to get her number. One thing must kill a man.
Re: Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African Somma Bukka, Releases Domestic Cooking Shoot by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Beautiful woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kehinde And Taiwo Bankole, Twin Sisters Celebrate Their Birthday Today / Pictures From Kunle Afolayan 45th Birthday Party / Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.