Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Description From Ajah To Agbara By Bus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Description From Ajah To Agbara By Bus (1757 Views)

Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State / How Is The Strike By Bus Drivers In Lagos Affecting You? / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Description From Ajah To Agbara By Bus by pweedie(f): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good day everyone. Pls I need detailed description from ajah to agbara by bus. Anyone that's know should pls help out. Thanks
Re: Description From Ajah To Agbara By Bus by NGRsenate: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Use Lara.ng

Thank me later.
Re: Description From Ajah To Agbara By Bus by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Take a bus from Ajah to Cms, from Cms (broad street) you will get direct bus to Agbara. Cheer's
Re: Description From Ajah To Agbara By Bus by hazandino(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Or u take a bus to cms frm Ajah, frm Ajah u take a bus to orile or mile 2,then u take a bus to badagry or abgara.

1 Like

Re: Description From Ajah To Agbara By Bus by sammyobi584: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2020
From cms take a bus to Ajah.. From Ajah take a bus to mile2... Is much better.. From mile 2 enter agbara bus and tell them to stop u at agbara.. Very easy

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel / US -immigrant Visa / The Best Skill To Have Before Leaving Nigeria - Be Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.