Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially (8525 Views)

5 Future Coins To Set You Free Financially : Cryptocurrency. / Explosive income: two skills that has kept me bouyant / Watch This And Be Free Financially.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Good one! this is super
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
facenglish:
Good one! this is super
. Thanks bro!
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 7:09am On Apr 07, 2020
uprof:
. Thanks bro!
you are always welcome!
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2020
facenglish:
you are always welcome!
hope the message is cleared mr Fac
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by facenglish: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
uprof:
hope the message is cleared mr Fac
I need some clarifications on this post and questions
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2020
facenglish:
I need some clarifications on this post and questions
what are the clarification?
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
uprof:
what are the clarification?
how can I get along with people? what are the things to do?
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 6:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Distinct123:
how can I get along with people? what are the things to do?
1. Interpersonal communication development 2. Interpersonal 3. Learn the rules of influencing people 4.practice
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Afioluwagrace:
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

marketing on the go
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2020
uprof:
1. Interpersonal communication development 2. Interpersonal 3. Learn the rules of influencing people 4.practice
can you take MW through those stages you have identified
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Distinct123:
can you take MW through those stages you have identified
why not! If you are ready! My goal is to disseminate NY skills across to people
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 6:55am On Apr 18, 2020
uprof:
why not! If you are ready! My goal is to disseminate NY skills across to people
thanks!, I'm ready!
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Distinct123:
thanks!, I'm ready!
OK! Intra personal communication is self communication! Stand in front of a mirror in the morning. Pick up a topic of your choice and start speaking with the person you see on the mirror! This has worked for me! This is the beginning if you want eat your fear
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Success4a(m): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2020
uprof:
OK! Intra personal communication is self communication! Stand in front of a mirror in the morning. Pick up a topic of your choice and start speaking with the person you see on the mirror! This has worked for me! This is the beginning if you want eat your fear
that one is funny ool! but I will try sha
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Success4a:
that one is funny ool! but I will try sha
if you can try it is is priceless
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2020
uprof:
really! I have never heard this kind things before
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Distinct123:
really! I have never heard this kind things before
you have no choice but to do it
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2020
uprof:
you have no choice but to do it
I will do it bro!
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Distinct123:
I will do it bro!
that is be very useful! It works like magic
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2020
uprof:
that is be very useful! It works like magic
thanks lets see how it goes
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Distinct123:
thanks lets see how it goes
let me know when you are done so that we can move on
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 7:03am On Apr 23, 2020
uprof:
let me know when you are done so that we can move on
thanks bro! no problem
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Distinct123:
thanks bro! no problem
you are welcome
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2020
uprof:
you are welcome
I'm done with that! I had amazing experience
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Distinct123:
I'm done with that! I had amazing experience
OK! The next phase is interpersonal communication where you look for someone who is better than you in communication. You explain to him what your problem is so as to give you adequate attention. You pick up a topic and start discussion. Do that for a week. You definitely see improvement
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 8:50am On May 01, 2020
uprof:
OK! The next phase is interpersonal communication where you look for someone who is better than you in communication. You explain to him what your problem is so as to give you adequate attention. You pick up a topic and start discussion. Do that for a week. You definitely see improvement
this will be a little hard but I will try
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2020
Distinct123:
this will be a little hard but I will try
you will benefits a lot if you can do it
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 7:09am On May 03, 2020
uprof:
you will benefits a lot if you can do it
OK! thanks I'm starting as soon as possible!
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2020
Distinct123:
OK! thanks I'm starting as soon as possible!
OK! Happy Reading!
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by Distinct123: 7:04am On May 04, 2020
uprof:
OK! Happy Reading!
thanks for your support bro! you are blessed
Re: Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially by uprof(m): 11:52pm On May 04, 2020
Distinct123:
thanks for your support bro! you are blessed
it's always my pleasure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Safe Is NAIRAZ? / I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. / Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.