Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father (62859 Views)

How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by pelumyyyyy: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Either it is Spiritual healing
Or
Dem done do press up on top your wife oooo
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by shindala: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sorry dude. I'm sure dealing with this must be very difficult. But you shouldn't have to deal with it alone. You claim to love her and you say she completes you, yet you couldn't tell her something as serious as this.
My advise though, don't go through with the marriage. Find a way to end it quietly. If the treatment does work and you have children of your own, you'll never love that child she's pregnant with. You'll always hate and detest the child and maybe one day you'll even end up telling it to her face and then the marriage will be over.
What if the child doesn't look like either of you, then one day, someone just comes into the house to see your wife and you look and just know that he's the father.
Don't do something you'll regret. You'll never be happy. Confront her about it now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Fadoria: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
good afternoon,please let her know everything about u,open up to her please...let her know even if u want the child as urs,i know what u are thinking that she might misbehave ones she knows u know just put everything in God hand..please open up to her............open up to her.................open up to her.......open up to her....open up to her......open up to her
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by peacettw: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Doubleoh7:

You are part of the reason why Nigerian graduates are derided and termed unemployable. OBGYN short for Obstetrics and gynaecology is a branch of medicine that specializes on the female reproductive health but here you are forming boss because you are being corrected. How will a Obgyn treat the op, a male? Learning is a process nobody knows it all. Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than speak and be confirmed so. Enjoy your ignorance, dumbo!

You can't help it, can't you? I understand that it can be quite hard to turn down the stupid but don't worry, I am here to help.

I just came back from work and of course received yet another dose of your incoherent write up. I must confess that it triggered something in me so I took the liberty of calling a number of my colleagues that deal with real infertility issues to help refute your stupidity.

The conclusion is this... I am RIGHT and you my dear, are just incredibly naive and so f...ing porous. Get some real education and stop being silly.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by 6ixT8: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na person wey father pikin, pikin the call father.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by peacettw: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

I wonder what exactly endocrinologists have to go with urology. Maybe he's transitioning.

Hahahahaha. OK your comment is hilarious. op is yet to tell us why an endocrinologist is managing his case.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by ojoduoludare(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
sterile can sleep with a lady?
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by jagojunior(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Your cousin already told your fiancee the truth but advised her to use the "I am pregnant" trick on you so that you can open up.

She's not pregnant, she's only trying to hear the truth from you as confirmation

Use your head �

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Sexyliciousbri: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
the only way to deal with this is confront her and let her know that your sterile
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by BRATISLAVA: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
peacettw:

Hahahahaha. OK your comment is hilarious. op is yet to tell us why an endocrinologist is managing his case.
grin
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by 9icetoo(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
xynniey:
Let me lay put the possibilities to you.
What if it was truly God that blessed you, i mean the child being ur to prove he is God.

[s]What if god let ur spouse get pregnanted by another man knowing the embarrasment that being childless will bring you in the future.[/s] So if this ascertion is true, then i think telling her your truth and she telling you her truth will make a better foundation for your future marriage.

Now if you dont tell her the truth now, and you go and make her tell whatever u think is going on, then ur marriage has ended before it started. And you will be heading to hell as well for covering up yours.

Truth is, we are the ones that make life difficult for ourselves. There are so many sterile men out there with families, there hv an agreement with their wife to get pregnant outside n bring it home. So you see?

Just search urself and do what Jesus would have done. Peace
Fixed
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by mmyfarmsltd(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Get a DNA done after delivery.
And pray you get better before nine months.
Delay any marital rights until she puts to bed.
Be logical. Don't express your awareness yet.
Calm down. Be cool. Stay collected.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Exodora: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
I just like this story right now .A woman cheating on her man . God punish all them men that said is in their nature to cheat .
Sorry am saying this but I love it at least you guys will have a feel on how painful it is when you cheat on your woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Romangalactic:

I am fully operational but sterile. I will have to find a way to make the trip and see my endocrinologist so he can take samples, my next consultation was not due for another four months but I'm really praying the child is mine.

I hope and pray it is yours too.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mstick:
Fiancée-Omotola
Fiancé-Tony Umez
Cousin-Tunde Ednut

I like the cast.
But how Tunde Ednut take enter the movie.

Is it through old or new Nollywood?
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Fortissimo502: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
I smell lies...
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Buuks77: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Romangalactic:

[b]It's not everytime the truth sets people free. [/b]I thought about this as well but there too may things at play.
I have always felt the treatment may not have positive results fast enough and will take many trials, so accepting responsibility for this child is a good way to save us the embarrassment of our families wondering why we have not had a child after marriage and it also ensures she won't be trying to get pregnant for the next three to four years, which gives me more time to sort myself out.

I know this is selfish of me,. thanks a lot for your suggestions.
so are you trying to say that the scripture is lying. Please the truth will always nd i repeat always set u free. Please dont start your family with deceit. Please call her and open up to her

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Buuks77: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
jagojunior:
Your cousin already told your fiancee the truth but advised her to use the "I am pregnant" trick on you so that you can open up.

She's not pregnant, she's only trying to hear the truth from you as confirmation

Use your head �
good observations
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by lekonso: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Who told you you can't the father of that child, doctors' reports are not perfect every time. The only way you can know is through a DNA test done in two different places.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by shaw2(m): 12:55am On Feb 07, 2020
You yourself knows that your making a big mistake.
First of all
You should never trust a verdict of health personnel, they are not God and can't be perfect.
What if ur fertile? And his outdated machine keep showing negative results.

Secondly
The main reason for marriage is to multiply
How can you not be honest with whom u plan to settle down with. You should have empathy, it's a crime when a man/woman hides their fertility defects.

Finally
like I said before you know ur making a big mistake if u marry that woman, if truly the baby isn't urs, u will live the rest of ur life in pain seeing urself training another man's child. And that woman will also detest u.
Do the needful

Check another professional, conduct fresh test and know the outcome maybe by God's grace that baby might be urs. And I have a feeling it's urs.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by shaw2(m): 1:04am On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin
I thought as much, but sometimes people are really in need of help.
If this guy is intentionally riding nairalanders only God can judge him
Nnemuka:

He is a scriptwriter, he is gathering your opinions on a story he intends selling to Emem Isong.

OP, look into this question and add to what you already wrote.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by shaw2(m): 1:12am On Feb 07, 2020
Guy it doesn't cost much
I advice every man from 26yrs and above to go for sperm count test.
That money ur using to flex chicks upandan save a little and go do the needful.
Earlier treatment matters a lot. To avoid buying a child from baby factory when God gave u ur own machine to produce urs.
Iceking1:
Bro have you done low sperm count text as part of your test? If you have please how much does it cost, reply back please
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Ghokes(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2020
Poo happens.
Continue with the treatment for now.
Get DNA tests done on the "child" you expecting in future, if results shows him/her as yours, you thank God. If otherwise, discuss it with your wife and you both continue with your life together.
But again, what is the cause or diagnosis making you sterile?
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by drnoel: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
Romangalactic:
I'll try to keep my predicament short. I registered a new account for this purpose but I'm sure many of you will understand that sterility is not something to be announced which is exactly how I got myself in this situation. I am 35 and engaged to a beautiful woman who completes me in every way. As much as it hurts me to say this, I have not been totally honest with her about everything.
Just yesterday while we were home together, she told me that she is pregnant . I asked her how sure she is, she said she had done the pee test and that she knows how she is feeling. The issue here is that I am sterile but I have not told her this before so it is impossible that I am responsible.

Please before anyone tells me I deserve this for not opening up to her, I have been undergoing treatment secretly and they say I will be able to father children when it's done so of course, I am hopeful and have not bothered to inform her about any of this. I can't stand losing her for any reason. My issue right now is that I asked my endocrinologist this morning if it's possible that the treatment is already working and he said we have not gone far enough to see any results yet. This means I am definitely not the father of the child she is carrying.

Only one other person in this world knows about my health challenge and that is my cousin. I told him and he told me to break up with my fiancée, someone I have already done introduction with and families are involved. I told him I cannot and that he must take the secret to the grave, he thinks I am making the biggest mistake of my life.
Well I told him my plan is to accept the pregnancy and continue to make her think I don't know she cheated on me. I am doing this with the hope that after we get married, my treatment will be completed and everything will be back to normal. But at the same time, I still can't shake the feeling that I am about to marry someone who cheated and is passing off another man's child as mine, I feel cheated and it hurts.

Can anyone else please tell me what to do about this situation I have found myself? Please I just need to hear from other people besides my cousin. Another thing, he has never really liked my fiancée so I feel that also may be his motivation.
I need neutral opinions please

Doesn't necessarily mean she cheated. Story is incomplete, like when u wedded and how far gone she is and when u last had unprotected sex (sterile or not). Without a complete story one can't make a decisive decision

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by comtem2011: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Romangalactic:

I am fully operational but sterile. I will have to find a way to make the trip and see my endocrinologist so he can take samples, my next consultation was not due for another four months but I'm really praying the child is mine.
It's possible the pregnancy might be yours, I remember an incident that happened over 10 years ago, I had a friend then, he was told that he can't father a child that he needs to undergo some treatments, immediately he left the hospital, he travelled to the village to meet his girlfriend of then, they did the normal, Lo and behold, the girl carry belle o. After she gave birth they did traditional marriage and church wedding,. They have 4 kids together now. Living together happily.

If you see the first child, he is a split image of the Dad.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Two of you are the same, you lied and hid something from her and she did the same thing to you. You're not really in a position to feel cheated. If you have made up your mind to marry her, then go ahead and accept the first child as yours. Go ahead and marry.

Telling your cousin is also a rotten move. Keep your relationship between you two.

Why are you seeing an endocrinologist and not an urologist. Was it a hormonal issue or diabetes that made you sterile?

Romangalactic:
I'll try to keep my predicament short. I registered a new account for this purpose but I'm sure many of you will understand that sterility is not something to be announced which is exactly how I got myself in this situation. I am 35 and engaged to a beautiful woman who completes me in every way. As much as it hurts me to say this, I have not been totally honest with her about everything.
Just yesterday while we were home together, she told me that she is pregnant . I asked her how sure she is, she said she had done the pee test and that she knows how she is feeling. The issue here is that I am sterile but I have not told her this before so it is impossible that I am responsible.

Please before anyone tells me I deserve this for not opening up to her, I have been undergoing treatment secretly and they say I will be able to father children when it's done so of course, I am hopeful and have not bothered to inform her about any of this. I can't stand losing her for any reason. My issue right now is that I asked my endocrinologist this morning if it's possible that the treatment is already working and he said we have not gone far enough to see any results yet. This means I am definitely not the father of the child she is carrying.

Only one other person in this world knows about my health challenge and that is my cousin. I told him and he told me to break up with my fiancée, someone I have already done introduction with and families are involved. I told him I cannot and that he must take the secret to the grave, he thinks I am making the biggest mistake of my life.
Well I told him my plan is to accept the pregnancy and continue to make her think I don't know she cheated on me. I am doing this with the hope that after we get married, my treatment will be completed and everything will be back to normal. But at the same time, I still can't shake the feeling that I am about to marry someone who cheated and is passing off another man's child as mine, I feel cheated and it hurts.

Can anyone else please tell me what to do about this situation I have found myself? Please I just need to hear from other people besides my cousin. Another thing, he has never really liked my fiancée so I feel that also may be his motivation.
I need neutral opinions please
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by lilyheaven: 1:19am On Feb 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Two of you are the same, you lied and hid something from her and she did the same thing to you. You're not really in a position to feel cheated. If you have made up your mind to marry her, then go ahead and accept the first child as yours. Go ahead and marry.

Telling your cousin is also a rotten move. Keep your relationship between you two.

Why are you seeing an endocrinologist and not an urologist. Was it a hormonal issue or diabetes that made you sterile?

How did you know she cheated?
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2020
lilyheaven:

How did you know she cheated?
I read the story. Simple.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by lilyheaven: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I read the story. Simple.
grin
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Gcool2(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
The problem I have with nl is the poster won't tell us how he later resolved it ..

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by biridon(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2020
you are worse that that lady.. you hid that kinda info from her?.
you deserve to be cheated on.. and you want to make us pity you and hate her..
you got your type bro..#cheaters

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.