Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers (5089 Views)

Dessyhandsum And His Fake Handsum Sneakers Brand Is A Major Scam To Avoid. / Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! / Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by NairaPager: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
The man behind this business does give away to get people on his side and reap people of their cash when they send him payment for an order for his said sneakers. his case surfaced on twitter and he keeps defending himself and threatens his supposed customers. that they can't do anything even sometimes telling them he will get a lawyer, blaming bloggers and his victims that they hate his success and want to bring him down.
He is confident Scammer, he does not answer once you make payment. and blocks after many messages from you.

see a link to one twitter user who cried out after being duped by dessyhandsum: https://twitter.com/simbiatjafaru/status/1197870986395365377
he does giveaway to cover for his scam and unprofessional trade attitude.
and here is list of Instagram pages where he is listed too https://www.ifychucksblog.com/2020/01/03/pages-you-must-avoid-as-plague-on-instagram-unless-you-will-be-duped/

if you have nothing to learn from this Topic, I pity you.
see screenshot attached

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dessyhandsome?

This is serious ��

Are you sure you didn't pay to the wrong account?
Cos scammers create look alike business pages to scam people

This one shock me o.
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by handsumsneakers: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
I laugh in Spanish grin grin

When it comes to Sneakers we are one of the top sneakers dealer, we will never scam anybody, we have dispatched over 2000 pairs of sneakers within the past 3 months

The payment of that lady is fake, no payment of such was found on our statement, we have over over 100 pairs of sneakers to fake payments, we see this every day

Below are hundreds of waybill of sneakers we've dispatched in the past weeks

And also attached is a delivery made just today

This person gave us fake payment and we can never fall for it

1 Share

Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by handsumsneakers: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
I will upload dispatched made in the past few weeks till now.... Call the contacts if they got their stuffs or not

Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by handsumsneakers: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
More still coming

Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
handsumsneakers:
More still coming

I'm shocked too..
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by NairaPager: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hey, Mr we know your scheme of operation on the internet,
you came here to prove that you are a true scammer,
ask yourself who does that? I hope you have seen the proof being provided by people you scammed online.
you keep posting the same delivery images with attached numbers,
No company disclose its customer's identity and transaction details.
No one will go to GIG to ask of your transaction and they will give it to them unless the government
and that is what you are seeking for, you never listened to those you scammed and now you are getting popular for scamming people.
just wait for more of your sins will unfold right before your eyes

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by handsumsneakers: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin

Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by handsumsneakers: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
NairaPager:
Hey, Mr we know your scheme of operation on the internet,
you came here to prove that you are a true scammer,
ask yourself who does that? I hope you have seen the proof being provided by people you scammed online.
you keep posting the same delivery images with attached numbers,
No company disclose its customer's identity and transaction details.
No one will go to GIG to ask of your transaction and they will give it to them unless the government
and that is what you are seeking for, you never listened to those you scammed and now you are getting popular for scamming people.
just wait for more of your sins will unfold right before your eyes

grin grin grin

We are so confident that is why we are so proud to bring on board our customers numbers so you can call them and confirm

Deliveries made today are there, call them and asked if they got their items or not

We will never fall for fake payments again

Never....
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by NairaPager: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
those numbers are sure your arranged contacts you use to cover-up
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by handsumsneakers: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
NairaPager:
those numbers are sure your arranged contacts you use to cover-up

Lol..

Ask God for wisdom, you lack it

grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by dondeston(f): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Oh Nice Some body Finally Called Out this petty thief.

Posing as king of giveaways to decieve people.
I was foolish enough to believe he was genuine. Because he had his face attachéd to his brand as a celebrity.

All pleas fell on deaf ears, he kept postponing till I
Gave up and later realized he had blocked me.

Animal Scammer dessyhandsum Scam.

Karma would still visit you and your scam handsumsneakers

Let me quickly go back to see if I can retrieve my proofs.

I gave up on the scammer long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by Isylife11: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Idiot you Dessyhandsum, you think you will get away with what you did. Really the money you collected will do more harm to your career and whole life than good you stupid fool. You will forever be a fool and you are not even 40 yet! How dare you claim to be a business guru and sending fake screenshots and post of transactions that didn't take place. I won't rest until I see your downfall for what you did. I was happy when I saw that people already started telling stories about your scam. Even Gistlovers.blog1 has your story with full story comments.
You see why you can't succeed in life...
And the people who are legit into this business but you have used your unfortunate life to make things more difficult for them will forever curse you! Bastard!

Dessyhandsum is a big scam and nobody in the world will ever transact with you mad man!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by Jessieluv: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
He is a scan and I'm a victim, unfortunately I found out late after he already blocked me. I wished I saw the post of gistlover on I early enough. https://www.instagram.com/p/B7BEf08FxpL/?igshid=1ikcwowt7qiv3
After he was exposed early this year be sent his fan to beg gistlover to take the post down promising to refund which he didn't
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by Jessieluv: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Click the link and see other victims on Instagram. He is a thief. https://www.instagram.com/p/B66NCAClJCO/?igshid=13btpaq8uwj1c
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by obiekunie2: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
handsumsneakers:

[s]Lol..

Ask God for wisdom, you lack it

grin grin grin[/s]

shameless.
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by rossovu: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2020
handsumsneakers:

grin grin grin

We are so confident that is why we are so proud to bring on board our customers numbers so you can call them and confirm

Deliveries made today are there, call them and asked if they got their items or not

Never....

Oga calm down... selective scammer.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by rossovu: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2020
Jessieluv:
Click the link and see other victims on Instagram. He is a thief. https://www.instagram.com/p/B66NCAClJCO/?igshid=13btpaq8uwj1c
Dessy is a heartless criminal
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by rossovu: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2020
handsumsneakers:
I will upload dispatched made in the past few weeks till now.... Call the contacts if they got their stuffs or not
If e sure u say ur hand dey clean just drop location for IG either in benin or asaba.
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by rossovu: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Isylife11:
Idiot you Dessyhandsum, you think you will get away with what you did. Really the money you collected will do more harm to your career and whole life than good you stupid fool. You will forever be a fool and you are not even 40 yet! How dare you claim to be a business guru and sending fake screenshots and post of transactions that didn't take place. I won't rest until I see your downfall for what you did. I was happy when I saw that people already started telling stories about your scam. Even Gistlovers.blog1 has your story with full story comments.
And the people who are legit into this business but you have used your unfortunate life to make things more difficult for them will forever curse you! Bastard!

Dessyhandsum is a big scam and nobody in the world will ever transact with you mad man!
Cc tabbaz
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by dondeston(f): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2020
He used the name Elo Bright to perpetuate his scam
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by rossovu: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2020
dondeston:
He used the name Elo Bright to perpetuate his scam
Yes u sabi am
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by Obierika(m): 1:14am On Jul 06, 2020
handsumsneakers:

grin grin grin

Never....

You are a common thief and you are about to reach the end of the road!
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by Obierika(m): 1:18am On Jul 06, 2020
handsumsneakers:

Low budget Hushpuppi!
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by Mayor19999991: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dear everyone . I just found this platform today .. when I tried searching for this man everywhere . This man scammed me of my btc .. I sent him my bitcoin for the past 19
Hours and he keep reading my text and not replying . Even
Telling me to do my worse . I have proof . He even blocked me on WhatsApp
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by Mayor19999991: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
This idiot even blocked me on WhatsApp

Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by Mayor19999991: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
You’re a scammer mr man . For what you did man . Trust me you will find things hard if you don’t pay my money
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mayor19999991:
You’re a scammer mr man . For what you did man . Trust me you will find things hard if you don’t pay my money

Ah! He still scammed you in 2021?

It’s a career now for him.
Re: Beware Of Dessyhandsum And His Scam Dessyhandsumsneakers by zebszebs: 8:54pm On Apr 16
Isylife11:

Gistlover just posted him again in 2024.
The man has aged badly but is still scamming people.

(1) (Reply)

Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React) / Solar For Africa: Nanosolar ships First batch of Inexpensive Solar Panels / Saki Aluminum Pot Making- An Art Of Indigenous Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.