Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' (54327 Views)

BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage / Speed Darlington Slams IG For Taking Down Post Of Him Sucking A Lady's Boobs / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Wettoid123: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2020
Politicians are the problem we have they have finished this country.

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Switruth: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:
Go and confiscate his property by force lazy soul
. And your moniker says ican2020. You’re a thief.

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by WebSterKam: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Commentor:

Shut up I would mention Buhari on all your timelines from now on and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Buhari.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by oodua1stson: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:
you're a disgrace

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Baroba(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2020
The youth is our future, Una see am, Dino is 45years old; and he has already amassed all these...Only God knows what he would have done had it been he won the governorship of Kogi..m

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Rexnegro(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2020
ursullalinda:
So on point!......it's high time we start asking our leaders questions and their source of income.
we have been saying this your statement since 1880

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by frowland(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2020
InfernoNig:
I am seeing constituency project money and other project money in those cars.

Lend me these your eyes please, I need it to monitor my sales boys.

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by mechanics(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2020
most of what he has might be through corruption.

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by sanyajava: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Dino acting too childish always showcasing proof of embezzlement of public funds. He should be probe

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Gordson: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:
You are very Daft.

If you can't find any sense in what's up there, you should be nailed to a bamboo tree
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2020
As long as the subject of the story is a PDP member, the Igbos will be by his side whether Speed is right or wrong
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by witworth(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2020
He wasn't senator from brith and he won't be for life.
So let's not allow one broke lazy fool to come and change our mentality why one man cannot be even richer than this.
A wise man hustle for his coming generations to have easy ride in the future and one foolish man is not happy about it.
When it's not as if a senator is a religious leader/spiritual father who some idiots still believe they shouldn't be rich
or when it's not as if he made all his money from being a senator.
This speed Darlington needs a rehabilitation ASAP
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Kaymaxine(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:
You need to be rehabilitated!!!
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Promomarlie: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:

I don't understand how you call someone doing better than you in life a lazy soul undecided undecided
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2020
post=86419151:

Wow!
So we and Speed can ever be on the same page for once?!
Truer words have never been spoken.

It is only supporters of criminals, thieves, fraudsters and looters that raped our darling nation that will support someone like Dino, they are also known as children of hate, perdition and frustration, AKA WAILERS.
They abound here, as you can see!

Can you just imagine Mr Ican!
Sigh!

A man that his major campaign speech was that he can do 'kerewa' more than his opposition!
What a corrupt soul!
Posterity will judge us all.
No one will ever escape it!
Criminals supported by smaller thieves!
What a Shame!!!

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable and sensible youths like you on this forum.
With all these young criminals supporting the bigger criminals, the future looks so F'ing bleak!!

Just imagine the opulence, while his people live in poverty.
cry cry

I second what you said but did you condemned Yusuf power bike worth 50m then?

we are all enemy of this country for supporting one and defending one

Dino might be a thief but at least the way he thief can be trace to politics, where did Yusuf whom his father is called an integrity got 50m to get power bike?

where is Yusuf working. we will destroy this country finished with this our sycophancies

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Emmanuel602(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2020
As if he became senator the day he was born. Please some of our politicians were already made either legally or otherwise before venturing into politics. Saying all he had to do was become a Nigerian senator is very misleading
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by ebuclassic18(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Heistman:
embarassed the craziest part is people like this guy now are the ones swimming in abject poverty... Nawa o
Even the speed Darlington may be better than he is,I don't blame this politicians

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2020
ebuclassic18:

Even the speed Darlington may be better than he is,I don't blame this politicians
exactly sir
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by black9: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2020
ExAngel007:
No man should have this much wealth when his only job was to be a senator - Speed Darlington slams Dino Melaye

Speed Darlington has taken a swipe at former lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial district, Dino Melaye over the wealth he thinks the Senator amassed.

The singer who reacted to a photo in which the former lawmaker showed off his cars, stated that Dino Melaye's only job was to be a Nigerian senator.

Speed Darlington also averred that he is happy the Kogi born politician did not win the governorship election in the state because "one man should not have this much wealth".

He wrote:
Oh my God look at one man’s wealth and all he had to do was be an Nigeria senator. Good thing he did not win governorship they broke his leg during that election, no one man should have this much wealth and his only job was to be a senator

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8I9fz5nhXp/?igshid=3z80cygyzmfl

ET ooo. Comman see your family people

https://www.nairaland.com/5672073/stay-tuned-new-et-2020#86421740
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by JAWBONE(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Criminals in high places. The people of Kogi inflicted this curse upon themselves and they continue to do so till this day
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by uvie66: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2020
ExAngel007:
No man should have this much wealth when his only job was to be a senator - Speed Darlington slams Dino Melaye

Speed Darlington has taken a swipe at former lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial district, Dino Melaye over the wealth he thinks the Senator amassed.

The singer who reacted to a photo in which the former lawmaker showed off his cars, stated that Dino Melaye's only job was to be a Nigerian senator.

Speed Darlington also averred that he is happy the Kogi born politician did not win the governorship election in the state because "one man should not have this much wealth".

He wrote:
Oh my God look at one man’s wealth and all he had to do was be an Nigeria senator. Good thing he did not win governorship they broke his leg during that election, no one man should have this much wealth and his only job was to be a senator

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8I9fz5nhXp/?igshid=3z80cygyzmfl
I concur, this man have never done any professional job in his life apart from representing one of the most impoverished in Nigeria, the smell of corruption oozes out of his breath.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2020
BanevsJoker:
Speedy no get mind attack HAUSA-FULANI senators. Dem go just declare fatwa for him audio career.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by uvie66: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:
how can a so called salary be this wealthy ?
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by galadima77(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
What are you expecting with the huge amount senator are earning per month, constituency allowance and other take home packages

But personally and without research, assumed he's got some wealthy background. How in hell could he amass such within the senate?

Sometimes, some riggings are worth it!
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by uvie66: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2020
callthefred:
I think Dino may have made money before becoming a politician otherwise why Jonathan and Buhari couldn't arrest and blackmail him for corruption even though he was always at their throats baffles me.
The guy is only 40 something and before been a senator he was a house rep member, so when did he acquire this wealthy?
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Enemyofpeace: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:
you are one of the reasons we are where we are today and to use you do sacrifice to sango just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by uvie66: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
witworth:
He wasn't senator from brith and he won't be for life.
So let's not allow one broke lazy fool to come and change our mentality why one man cannot be even richer than this.
A wise man hustle for his coming generations to have easy ride in the future and one foolish man is not happy about it.
When it's not as if a senator is a religious leader/spiritual father who some idiots still believe they shouldn't be rich
or when it's not as if he made all his money from being a senator.
This speed Darlington needs a rehabilitation ASAP
another Nonsense talk, if being a senator of a poor state like Kogi and and must be a full time job, what time does he have for other businesses.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by uvie66: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Baroba:
The youth is our future, Una see am, Dino is 45years old; and he has already amassed all these...Only God knows what he would have done had it been he won the governorship of Kogi..m
yes the youth is the future.....and one of the youngest governor is from Kogi state and also one of the most disfunctional state....in terms of employment, security, education and basic amenities.
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by uvie66: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Chibuchris:

Made which money why do you people talk like you aren't educated,made money from where how many companies does he have, how much does the company income generate in a year that will make him have such money to buy all this exotic cars and properties.

Let me tell you even our senetors allowance, salaries and even add the constituency allocation together they can't still live this flabuyant life. What gives this people immense money is the fraud they commit and the bribe money they share. This 37 billion for renovation who do you think will embezzle the money,. right on point, the man is an epitome of egunje.

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by IamHonourable1: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nigerian youth:Sir,please what is your source of income?
Dino:My brother,its God o.

Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years / Baba Ijesha: “Nollywood Actresses Have Sex Freely” – Olofa Ina Attacks Iyabo Ojo / Davido Is The Most Popular Nigerian Artiste & The Most Followed On Social Media