Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. (10108 Views)

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2020
Good morning Nlanders. It was yesterday that my friend got a debit alert of N500 and after a while got another debit alert of 2k. He immediately told me, I asked of his card and it's in his possession so he immediately transfer all his account balance to my account.

I have and account with Bet9ja which I created like 5 months back but I never place any bet with the account. As I created d account I deposited 1k which get debited by then Bet9ja, so I sent them email and nothing was refunded to my account, I deposited another 1k and thesame fate happens which get me infuriated and I deleted the account.

So, after many months that I deleted the Bet9ja's account, after my friend sent me his account balance which add up to mine, I wake up today to a surprise of multiple debit alert by Bet9ja, I slept with 15k in my account and wake up to a surprise of N84.84. My ATM card is in my possession and I sleep alone with a very good security door. Pls help, how can I get my balance refunded?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2020
Escobara2:
[color=#990000][/color]
How can dis help in refunding back my account pls?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Eze2000(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2020
Mubarak1:

How can dis help in refunding back my account pls?

He doesn't care.

Your mastercard was used at a pos. Rush to the bank and cancel it but I don't think u will succeed.

Someone knows your pin.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Homeboiy: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2020
Did u use Pos
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2020
Homeboiy:
Did u use Pos
I used POS like 5-6 months back. I only withdraw from bank or Atm
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2020
Eze2000:

He doesn't care.

You ATM was used at a pos. Rush to bank and cancel it but I don't think u will succeed.

Someone knows your pin.

I doubt if anyone knows my pin, even if someone does, my card is in my possession and I last use ATM 5-6months ago, Thanks.
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Homeboiy: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2020
Mubarak1:
I used POS like 5-6 months back. I only withdraw from bank or Atm
Go to your bank and verify
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by americaninja1: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Call bet9ja customer care, explain to them. Since d debit is from bet9ja dey will knw d Acct dat used ur card. I guess its ur blocked bet9ja Acct.. tell dem to unblock d account.. Get access to the bet9ja account and I’m sure u will c ur money , transfer d money back to ur bank Acct or place bet with 2odds grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2020
americaninja1:
Call bet9ja customer care, explain to them. Since d debit is from bet9ja dey will knw d Acct dat used ur card. I guess its ur blocked bet9ja Acct.. tell dem to unblock d account.. Get access to the bet9ja account and I’m sure u will c ur money , transfer d money back to ur bank Acct or place bet with 2odds grin
Hello, thanks for d comment Sir. I retrieved my username and password back, I checked d transaction and here is a screenshot of it. I dnt knw wat dis mean, I'm not familiar with dis Bet things.

Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by americaninja1: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2020
Mubarak1:

Hello, thanks for d comment Sir. I retrieved my username and password back, I checked d transaction and here is a screenshot of it. I dnt knw wat dis mean, I'm not familiar with dis Bet things.
call dere customer care , d cash deposit means u made a deposit via ur card, d C2C means u transferred money from ur bet9ja account to another bet9ja account. Calculate d deposit u saw dere and c if it’s d same as d ones u were charged with. But did u operate ur Acct on 6/2/2020. I guess someone is making use of ur Acct on ur behalf. check d Acct u made d Customer2customer transfer to.. check ur bet history too. He placed bet with N10,000 today. Someone has access to ur bet9ja Acct. U saved ur card details in ur account?. Did u login to ur Acct with someone else’s phone?

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Eze2000(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2020
Mubarak1:

I doubt if anyone knows my pin, even if someone does, my card is in my possession and I last use ATM 5-6months ago, Thanks.

Those screenshots say you are ignorant of what is happening to your card. I use Gtbank and that's the kinda alert I get when my card enters the pos shop in my area.

Go to the bank right away. If it can be reversed they will start d process sharply
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Eze2000(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2020
americaninja1:
call dere customer care , d cash deposit means u made a deposit via ur card, d C2C means u transferred money from ur bet9ja account to another bet9ja account. Calculate d deposit u saw dere and c if it’s d same as d ones u were charged with. But did u operate ur Acct on 6/2/2020. I guess someone is making use of ur Acct on ur behalf. check d Acct u made d Customer2customer transfer to.. checnk ur be history too. He placed bet with N10,000 today. Someone has ur bet9ja . U saved ur card details in ur account.

Betting pro like you.

Op there you go. Your card was still used
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Eze2000:

Those screens hots say you are ignorant of what is happening to your card. I use Gtbank and that's the kinda alert I get when my card enters the pos shop in my area.

Go to the bank right away. If it can be reversed they will start d process sharply

I will do that immediately Sir. And dat frnd of mine just called to tell me that the remaining N500 in his account was debited too. I will be going to d bank right away.
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2020
americaninja1:
call dere customer care , d cash deposit means u made a deposit via ur card, d C2C means u transferred money from ur bet9ja account to another bet9ja account. Calculate d deposit u saw dere and c if it’s d same as d ones u were charged with. But did u operate ur Acct on 6/2/2020. I guess someone is making use of ur Acct on ur behalf. check d Acct u made d Customer2customer transfer to.. check ur bet history too. He placed bet with N10,000 today. Someone has access to ur bet9ja Acct. U saved ur card details in ur account?. Did u login to ur Acct with someone else’s phone?

Thank you very very much Sir. I have taken a hint from ur comment. It's dsame thing debit alerts dat reflected in my Bet9ja alert. Its been months I last check on my Bet9ja. Pls now how can I knw d account details of d C2C third party. I'm suspecting someone because he's d one dat introduce me to Bet9ja and I doubt he knw my password and username because he's my former roommate. Thanks so much Sir.
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by americaninja1: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Mubarak1:

Thank you very very much Sir. I have taken a hint from ur comment. It's dsame thing debit alerts dat reflected in my Bet9ja alert. Its been months I last check on my Bet9ja. Pls now how can I knw d account details of d C2C third party. I'm suspecting someone because he's d one dat introduce me to Bet9ja and I doubt he knw my password and username because he's my former roommate. Thanks so much Sir.
Call customer care to confirm d name of the third party. U will surely get him via his name.
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Jabioro: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2020
GTB card are can easily compromised..infact they need your pin,all they needed was your card number, expiring date and your ccv number..and vim your money is gone.I was debited 25k yesterday morning,I have been to the bank and it would take them 45days . block your card..
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2020
Jabioro:
GTB card are can easily compromised..infact they need your pin,all they needed was your card number, expiring date and your ccv number..and vim your money is gone.I was debited 25k yesterday morning,I have been to the bank and it would take them 45days . block your card..

Hardluck for us. Wish u get back ur 25k sooner.
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2020
americaninja1:
Call customer care to confirm d name of the third party. U will surely get him via his name.

Pls can u help me with their helpline? I'm ignorant of dis Bet things. Thanks for ur comments, u have shed light to dis complicated issue.
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Jabioro: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2020
Mubarak1:

Hardluck for us. Wish u get back ur 25k sooner.
Amen..I was shock..
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by americaninja1: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Mubarak1:

Pls can u help me with their helpline? I'm ignorant of dis Bet things. Thanks for ur comments, they have alotta shed light to dis complicated issue.
scroll down on ur bet9ja page, u will c d “contact us” icon click on it.

Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by americaninja1: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2020
Mubarak1:

u are highly welcome. U can get him arrested wen u are done with ur investigation. U will get ur money back. Record ur call with the bet9ja agent as evidence. I hate pple playing smart or trying to cheat others of dere hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Greatzeus(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2020
Mubarak1:
Good morning Nlanders. It was yesterday that my friend got a debit alert of N500 and after a while got another debit alert of 2k. He immediately told me, I asked of his card and it's in his possession so he immediately transfer all his account balance to my account.

I have and account with Bet9ja which I created like 5 months back but I never place any bet with the account. As I created d account I deposited 1k which get debited by then Bet9ja, so I sent them email and nothing was refunded to my account, I deposited another 1k and thesame fate happens which get me infuriated and I deleted the account.

So, after many months that I deleted the Bet9ja's account, after my friend sent me his account balance which add up to mine, I wake up today to a surprise of multiple debit alert by Bet9ja, I slept with 15k in my account and wake up to a surprise of N84.84. My ATM card is in my possession and I sleep alone with a very good security door. Pls help, how can I get my balance refunded?
Which friend? Stop complicating small issue,you are making the story more difficult to grab. There's no friend anywhere,you are a gambler and probably an addict. Come clean so that people can give you good advice. Injecting your fake friend story makes it complicated.
You created a bet9ja account but never used it? Yawns,keep deceiving yourself. When you are ready for solution,re write your story , take responsibility for your actions,so that we can advice as appropriate.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Talib93(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2020
Mubarak1:

Op, during card payments by webpay, a LITTLE checkbox exists that if ticked allows future deductions without you inputting d card values again...your Friend or whoever else dat has access your account..."maybe bet9ja end" has "legitimately" stolen your cash
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2020
Greatzeus:

Which friend? Stop complicating small issue,you are making the story more difficult to grab. There's no friend anywhere,you are a gambler and probably an addict. Come clean so that people can give you good advice. Injecting your fake friend story makes it complicated.
You created a bet9ja account but never used it? Yawns,keep deceiving yourself. When you are ready for solution,re write your story , take responsibility for your actions,so that we can advice as appropriate.

Pls review the post, maybe u can grab what I wrote. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Talib93:

Op, during card payments by webpay, a LITTLE checkbox exists that if ticked allows future deductions without you inputting d card values again...your Friend or whoever else dat has access your account..."maybe bet9ja end" has "legitimately" stolen your cash

Talib, can u pls elaborate more on dis
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Greatzeus:

Oga why re u acting like omniknowest so what would be his' reason for complaining if he used his' money to place bet is it 4 bet9ja to refund him or what cos I am just wondering
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by airex(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
americaninja1:
I doubt they will be able to provide the name. They might provide just d username.
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by etibaba(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Getting who has been transferring funds is as easy as taking candy from a child.
Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Mubarak1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thank you all for d comments, the disheartening thing is dat d suspect is my former room mate, a person I so much trust and share almost everything with freely. It's with ur comments day I trace him down, eventhough he didn't accept his offence bt everyone has accused him of being guilty, so I from here put a pull stop to dis case, eventhough he didn't offer to refund and even if he does I will leave him with his shame. Truly no one should be trusted on issues of money and girls.

#Gracias

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. by Deegoke07(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
You are retarded. If you have no way to help him. Keep quiet.
Greatzeus:

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: No Kidnapping Recorded In Lagos State - CP Odumosu / Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Drug Smuggling / Crime Rate In Nigeria Vs Crime Rate In America And The Western World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.