Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (87737 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by 2mercy: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
A 29-year-old man has paid the supreme price for telling his friend about a heavy sum his South Africa based elder brother sent to him for the completion of his (elder brother’s) housing project back home in Nigeria.

Abuchi Wisdom Nwachukwu, was allegedly murdered by Moses, his friend and colleague, after informing the latter that his elder brother had sent him the sum of N13 million to complete his housing project.

Nwachukwu, a native of Isiala-Mbano, Imo State, was allegedly hacked to death by Moses on January 7, 2020, during a night shift at the table water company where they worked in Auchi, Edo State, after which he took possession of Nwachukwu’s phone and ATM card.

Moses also went on to behead Nwachukwu’s lifeless body so that it would be recognized, dumping the headless body in a bush close to the company.

After getting rid of Nwachukwu, Moses took the latter’s phone and ATM card to some internet fraudsters in Auchi who helped him to withdraw the sum of N2.2 million from Nwachukwu’s account.

Thereafter, Moses approached various POS points in the city to withdraw various sums of money.

The police were puzzled when they Nwachukwu’s headless body but could not identify him. They took the body to the mortuary while Nwachukwu’s relatives in Imo State as well as his brother in South Africa worried about his sudden disappearance and their inability to reach him on the phone.

His South Africa based brother was said to have written a petition to the Inspector General of Police, Adamu Mohammed, months after he could not locate his brother or hear from him. Operatives of the Intelligence Response Team (IRT), headed by Abba Kyari, a Deputy Commissioner of Police, swung into action to unravel the mystery behind Nwachukwu’s disappearance.

It was gathered that weeks into their investigation IRT operatives were able to trace the POS transactions Moses did with Nwachukwu’s ATM cards to Benin, Ore and Auchi parts of Edo State.

They later arrested him in a hotel in Auchi where he was hiding.

Upon interrogation, Moses admitted killing Nwachukwu. He also led IRT operatives to arrest suspected internet fraudsters—Yusuf Sagiru, Tony Bright and Terence Okochukwu—as well as businessman Jahswill Ogbonnaya, who were said to have helped Moses to pull out the sum of N6 million from the account.

Upon interrogation, Moses a 27-year-old native of Auchi, said his friend’s ghost had been hunting him since the day he killed him.

The Auchi Polytechnic graduate of Mechanical Engineering said: “I work in a table water company in Abely area of Auchi, and I have been working in that company in the last four years.

“When Nwachukwu got a job in the factory, I was the person who taught him how to operate the machine, so we became very close friends.

“While we were working, Nwachukwu told me about his brother who lives in South Africa and how he has been sending money to build his house for him.

“He showed me the alert for the N13 million his brother had just sent to him, saying that he would be travelling to his village to carry out the project. I felt jealous and I decided to steal the money.

“Since we were friends, I tricked him and collected his phone password. I went through it and found the PIN for his ATM card.

“Few days before the day he would be travelling, we worked on the same shift. I lured him outside the company, stabbed him with a knife and killed him.

“I dragged his body into the bush, and because I don’t want people to recognise him easily, I cut off his neck and buried it. Then I took his ATM card to some fraudsters. I gave it to one Yusuf and told him that I needed to hack the account.

“We withdrew N2.2 million from the account. I had trouble with Yusuf because he and the people he brought in wanted to cheat me.

“I killed him on January 8, 2020 and travelled to Ore and Benin City. I stayed in several hotels and was carrying different women, but Nwachukwu’s spirit started disturbing me.

“Whenever I want to sleep, the boy’s spirit will appear to me and will be crying. The girls that were with me would run away, saying that I want to use them for money ritual.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/man-beheads-colleague-after-seeing-his-n13m-account-balance/

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Righteousness89(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is the Endtime Generation

An Evil Generation

An Unholy Generation
A Generation that hates God
A Wicked Generation
A Generation that hates the people of God.
A Generation that hates Righteousness
A Generation of Destroyers and Vipers
A Generation of Fraud and Corruption
A Generation that Glories in Wickedness
A Generation of Killers and Murderers
A Generation of People that Despise God
A Generation where so called Christians despise a fellow Brother unnecessarily
A Generation that hates People who are good
A Generation that Hates to Hear the Truth
A Generation of People that drink and eat Immorality and Celebrate Evils!

Listen to Me,

God Almighty did not Spare The Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah

God did not Spare the Generation of Noah

Except the people Repent and Turn to God and flee from Worldliness, Wickedness, Abominations and Evils of all kinds,

This Generation will Go the same way!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trembling..

The signs of what is coming is Visible all over the World!

It is a Fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Except you Repent! and Come to JESUS, you shall Likewise Perish!

They that Hath Ears to Hear!!! Let them Hear!!

457 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by XXXXTENTACION: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Too bad cry

greed and envy is very bad but sha lets blame the devil on this one undecided

¿ cool %

56 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by sonofspada(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
My God

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Simplyleo: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

189 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by johnykgoal: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
wickedness
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Shortbreadkah: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Of the highest order grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Olabode971(f): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
embarassed
aaaaahhhh...
This country has been fuvked up by People like this..

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by meum: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
2mercy:

“Whenever I want to sleep, the boy’s spirit will appear to me and will be crying. The girls that were with me would run away, saying that I want to use them for money ritual.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/man-beheads-colleague-after-seeing-his-n13m-account-balance/

Lalasticlala

Nice 1 from the ghost. I wish every dead man's/woman's ghost could do this all these manslaughter would have stopped. Herds men killings, boko boys killings, killings by bandits, bad Belle killings etc.

Well done Late Nwachukwu. May you have a well deserved peace. It's unfortunate you were killed by your friend but it would have been more unfortunate if you didn't torment his life.

Moses, u see ur life? U get mind carry woman on top Dat blood money. He really knew where and when to deal with u. Na when u Wan cure ur konji. Chai! Dat ting dey pain ehgrin

Nwa, na man u b, Rest in perfect peace.

221 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Kiddo01(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
May God protect us and our family from evil friends claiming to be good in Jesus name Amen

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by heendrix(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is really Bad

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Naijasurveys(f): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
May the soul of the departed RIP

If you recently suffer loss of taste or smell, please see my signature. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Slynation(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
What a wicked world we live in....
2years ago a friend of mine saw my bank alert, he tricked me into lending him some money which I did without hesitation and brethren...!! Its my pleasure to announce to you all that our friendship ended because of that money....kai, On top my money I still chop insult join.... Some of your so-called friends will always embarrass you las las

317 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Mayng01(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jesus wept! For the heart of man is evil

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Razzness(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wicked world. It is really important to keep our financial life as discreet as possible for the heart of men is evil. RIP

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by EngineerBode: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wickedness extraordinary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Hedonisco: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Biggie's Ten Crack Commandments...

Rule Number Uno, never let no one know How much dough you hold cause you know The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially If that man f.uc.ked.d up, get yo' ass stuck up.

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is sad, May his soul rest in peace.

Jealousy is a disease, i use to be jealous of fair petit girls because for some reason they were the hottest in school, they had very high social class and i felt it was because they wore high heels always. Any time i saw them my chest hurt with anger.

One day i realised i was hurting myself and i put my head down and prayed to God to take away the envy and just like that i felt lighter and happier. The next i saw them i was all smiles and they even noticed me and kept complimenting me and i became friends with them.

Guess what i later found out they wore hills and wedges so they can be tall like the rest of us.

The story is boring but i just want to say most of the evil we hear starts with envy, if only he was able to recognise that deadly vice early and cast it out the end would have been better.

275 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Razzness(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business
Such a senseless comment. A man was beheaded and all u could do is to make some dumbass tribalistic remark. Ppl like u are a major setback to the progress of humanity.

340 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by obonujoker(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
And youd have to die too...

Wicked soul

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by soberdrunk(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
angry
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by hisgrace090: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mind who you befriend.

13 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
The fool and wizard no know say him face go show for ATM machine camera bastard rot in jail

13 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by remzor(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
So so so sad

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
When Nwachukwu got a job in the factory, I was the person who taught him how to operate the machine, so we became very close friends
With friends like this, who needs enemies?

The closest person to me in this world is my mother and I can't tell her my account balance. How much less someone not related to me in anyway?

The heart of man is desperately wicked and there are daggers hidden in men's smiles.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by izzou(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ishilove:

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

The closest person to me in this world is my mother and I can't tell her my account balance. How much less someone not related to me in anyway?

The heart of man is desperately wicked and there are daggers hidden in men's smiles.

You can't tell your mum your account balance because.....

She'll behead you?
Steal from you?...Or..

Your mum should be different from a close friend....my opinion smiley

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by mightyhazell: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

hate and jealousy has eaten up your mind... now in your hate induced state you can't even tell victim from pepetrator

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Eriggs: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

true. same here

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.