Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted (52478 Views)

Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) / States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by AMvanquish: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2020
Kano State still Have Okada's , It is commercial Okada that has been banned.
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by Fucklove(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
cc. 2019prophets , alexistaiwo, fucklove... ur attention is needed for the bolded.. abi no be the same tissue paper wey I know? Audio client, audio friend, audio 100k grin
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

I have a lot of real niggars whose only means of survival is okada ...the other day one of them was crying to me after Lagos banned okada because no food to chop and he get two children.. As a real nigga wey just collect from my client that morning I gats send am 100k to use for the meantime.

I appeal to the respective state government to create alternative jobs for all those that have been rendered jobless

Tissuepaper 100k kee you there. No be you wan commit suicide last week after staking your meagre salary on man city, that a good brother had to send you 50k to save your miserable life. Useless human being angry

3 Likes

Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by Tulsaguy: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2020
valarmorghulis:

I was in a public bus when it happened to me, I was so embarrassed

It's really embarrassing. These guys should let's live na

1 Like

Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by executive12: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Freetech:
Almost all SE&SS banned the use of okada in their domain.

Surprise, that most of the people that have comment negatively to Lagos are from these states. They continue insulting Sanwo-Olu as he owe them anything

Same people who voted against the Sanwo-Olu

Does it mean they are the criminals using okada from their evil operations?

...... because I don't know why they were so much in pain since Monday.

I suspect you are jobless. Otherwise I don't see how earning an honest living through Okada riding has become an evil operation. If the Governments have been living up to their responsibilities, there would be no need for Okada. You make it look like Okada riders are criminals. Yet I'm pretty sure you patronise Okada. You should get a job and earn an honest living.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by Germi9: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Very inaccurate post
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by stasius: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
JOOHEL:
I have the video

Where u were being fingered abi? I have it too. Nonsense.
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by JOOHEL: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
stasius:

Where u were being fingered abi? I have it too. Nonsense.
grin
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by Bambambiglo: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

I have a lot of real niggars whose only means of survival is okada ...the other day one of them was crying to me after Lagos banned okada because no food to chop and he get two children.. As a real nigga wey just collect from my client that morning I gats send am 100k to use for the meantime.

I appeal to the respective state government to create alternative jobs for all those that have been rendered jobless

Lol
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by abercrombie(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
RapistOnBail:
undecided undecided undecided

I expect this policy to be implemented by all the state Governors. Ban these miscreants and see how the states would be near developing.....
i don't blame you,if you know what most of us are facing during this period,you won't type that rubbish up there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by Farki: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Libkid:
Banning okada was never the problem
The real problem was not creating an alternative in place.The last time I checked the crime rate in much of these States is still high.Our problem for this country we too dey rush decision

We rush what will bring hardship to the people and profit to the leaders but delay what will benefit the people.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Afriifa:
The bad news is that, their level of development remains stagnated.
Despites the bans, insecurity still persist.

No problem. At least, the menace of Okada is no longer part of their headache. That's something. Okada as commercial use for transport has to be banned totally in Nigeria. Time to stop the madness on our roads

1 Like

Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by maasoap(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
shortgun:
F.C.T too
When Buhari won in 2015, all the okada people mostly from the north where displaying with their bikes in Happiness, they claimed that APC promised to lift Okada ban in Abuja if they voted for Buhari.

They even started riding their bikes to the city centre until police and VIO taskforce started to arrest them.
That's when it became clear to them that APC have scam them.
grin grin grin grin grin

Only if you have evidence of apc or Buhari promising them that Okada would be allowed again.
Secondly, Abuja residents didn't vote for APC massively, they voted for PDP, go and verify my claim. So, where is the scam when it was PDP that won in FCT?
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

Loooool fxckn real nigga like u no reach 2 for Naija
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by AlphaStyles(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dem ban yet dem still remain one place and PS kaduna still has keke and bikes
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by mechanics(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
dabban:

Niger State, the best place to ride KEKE Napep.

You are right
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Black people even okada ain't employment so people should use this force and call for the separation of the British experiment called Nigeria
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by Dogi1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Where is Bayelsa State in the list
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by saraki2019(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Borno 2010

1 Like

Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by divictorymine: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Including FCT
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by CioAngels(f): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
It is sad though, it is recklessness, am sure that brought about this. Many children will have to stop school for this. Lagos state should think of other meaningful solution for their sustainable living. But then, life is very important. No space at Igbobi anymore due to their riding style. Yes, another scary route is Lagos road Ikorodu where one way is their trade mark and a time collusion with Lagbus. Agric bus stop is an eyesore where you look for not only vehicles but Okada from unexpected places. Please Lagos road.
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by Legendguru: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Really
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by mindtricks: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
RapistOnBail:
undecided undecided undecided

I expect this policy to be implemented by all the state Governors. Ban these miscreants and see how the states would be near developing.....

Okada ban suddenly implies development and God governance?
Nope!
Typical bad Nigerian leaders ban.
Good leaders regulate.
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by abikason(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Okada ban in zamfara is not true ...
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Point of correction Sokoto, Kebbe and Zamfara state never ban Okada.
They are still operating 24/7
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by 9jaRealist: 6:49am On Feb 07, 2020
mindtricks:

Okada ban suddenly implies development and God governance?
Nope!
Typical bad Nigerian leaders ban.
Good leaders regulate.

But they are regulated, NOT banned...
Lagos has 57 LCDAs and they are only precluded from 15.

That's akin to saying that one-way roads are a 'ban' from either side...
Or that preventing drones from flying over airports is a "ban" on drones!
>
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by 9jaRealist: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2020
abikason:
Okada ban in zamfara is not true ...
Eco2580:
Point of correction Sokoto, Kebbe and Zamfara state never ban Okada.
They are still operating 24/7

Not quite....
Okadas are banned from parts of Zamfara, Sokoto, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Kebbi and Niger states. grin

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/army-bans-motorcycles-in-zamfara-kano-katsina-4-other-states/
>
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by 9jaRealist: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2020
GOOD MOVE LAGOS.... cool

People bemoan about how dirty, chaotic and dangerous places like Lagos are...
But when government starts to redress it (dangerous okadas, pipeline vandals, illegal markets, etc.), same folks complain.

In a country that is NOT food self-sufficient...
Honest work should not be a problem for the able-bodied, poorly-skilled or unskilled.

EKO ONI BAJE!!

>
Re: List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
9jaRealist:

Not quite....
Okadas are banned from parts of Zamfara, Sokoto, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Kebbi and Niger states. grin

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/army-bans-motorcycles-in-zamfara-kano-katsina-4-other-states/
>

Dont believe this crap.
Am currently on assignment in Zamfara, Kebbi and Sokoto so i knew what am talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) / Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.