Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX (3981 Views)

Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX by nairafame2: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Still living my private life, popular Nollywood actress and mother of one who left her husband after getting what she wants, Yvonne Jegede says as she shares cute pictures of herself and his cute son.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/still-living-my-private-life-yvonne.html

2 Likes

Re: Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX by Bonebreaker(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
You come to social media to tell people that you are living a private life......but her lips tho

3 Likes

Re: Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX by okeyben10: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hello Yvonne

Whoever told you that lip shade suits you, is not your friend embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX by Shezkid01(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
I know that this senseless post will make FP�‍♂️�‍♂️
Moderators you can do better
Re: Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX by paix(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bonebreaker:
You come to social media to tell people that you are living a private life......but her lips tho
You wanna kiss them?
Re: Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX by paix(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
okeyben10:
Hello Yvonne

Whoever told you that lip shade suits you, is not your friend embarassed
She just found a friend in you.

1 Like

Re: Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX by femi4: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Elenu obo
Re: Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX by Kingrexyl(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Silly lady
Re: Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX by pcicero(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
A subtle reminder that the hoeing business is still alive and kicking.

We have noticed. Next!

1 Like

Re: Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX by partnerbizn4(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2020
once women get small money or succeed in olosho biz, they think they need no man

1 Like

Re: Still Living My Private Life, Yvonne Jegede Share Cute Pictures Of Her Son. PICX by rex444(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
private indeed ...wasp bite u for mouth?

(1) (Reply)

Star Boy Wizkid Cruise Around Town In His N101million New Lamborghini Urus, / Stella Damasus Show On Ait / Photo : Osita Iheme Spotted In Playboy Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.