Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections (30641 Views)

FG Sets Dates For Completion Of Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kano Expressway / INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 (2) (3) (4)

INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by hisexcellency34: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
The Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) has announced September 19 for the Edo 2020 Governorship election.

It also said the Ondo governorship poll will hold on October 10.

Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-inec-announces-dates-for-ondo-edo-gov-polls/

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by Citytrend: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sorry please do we have Electoral system?

Because I'm not sure if there's any difference between politicians and INEC. Please correct me if there is

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by hisexcellency34: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Yes nah. E dey Aso Rock
Citytrend:

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by emyibe(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Waiting for Edo party primaries. The stronger wizard takes it all. The battle of jazz men

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by Amotolongbo(f): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Two “dido” (furking) States in Nigeria, Ondo and Edo. What are they fucking?

I wonder why these two elections can’t be done on the same day.

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Akeredolu is good to go.

But Edo...

Like for Obaseki. Share Oshiomole

124 Likes 96 Shares

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by Afriifa(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
The Battle between an old Lion and a Young tiger that feels its grown enough to maraud the old lion.
my advice is this. all the antelops should run.

16 Likes

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by aremuforlife(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Let's watch out for their primary election. It's either Obaseki cross another party, I am very sure he can't get APC ticket? As far as is Oshomole that will be in charge. Even inec said it, it is only the national chairman that can submit candidate name

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by hisexcellency34: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2020

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by Goodcare(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Fantastic
Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by Kizyte(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by dapsoneh: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Obaseki is a goonerrrrrrrrrr

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by YoungLionken(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Another war in Edo state between the current and previous governor.

Obaseki is simply saying no to godfatherism,and I admire his disgust against thuggery,buh Oshiomhole is saying the opposite..
But I fear for Obaseki's reelection though embarassed...

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by AntiChristian: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2020

Our Constitution is our problem!

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by ybalogs(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Fake projects on the way

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by Swaggzkid: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Citytrend:

Because I'm not sure if there's any difference between politicians and INEC. Please correct me if there is
Your very correct Sir.
Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by ybalogs(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
End of the road for Obaseki and Akeredolu?

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by richesbhc(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Two “dido” (furking) States in Nigeria, Ondo and Edo. What are they fucking?

I wonder why these two elections can’t be done on the same day.
They are fucking you and your ancestors

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by OndoFirstBorn(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
Akeredolu till 2025. 4+4 Confirmed!!!

Ondo State is Going Higher!!!

Like if you agree

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by Adicsonbaba(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
E and O
Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by busomma: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Obaseki, get ready to put ur money where ur mouth is. Talk is cheap & it's always bad to bite the fingers that fed u. U hv been wrongly & badly advised to tackle a tiger that doesn't know how to forgive transgressions. Better pack ur bags bro. Time is up.

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by akaahs(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
my wedding date for edo.
Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by benratigan3(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
waste of money and lives cometh

let them just announce the winners now and save the former angry
no be naija we dey
Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by michoim(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Citytrend:

There's no electoral system. It's only when your kinsman wins that you can recognise we have a good one...

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by Goldencheese(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
The political news this year will be the Edo elections.
Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by OndoFirstBorn(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
which akeredolu is good to go?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/323823-ondo-2020-guber-apc-leaders-vow-to-work-against-akeredolu-blame-governor-for-buharis-loss-in-the-state.html

All of them worked against him in the first election and he still won handsomely. They are all going to be put to shame again. grin

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by Eteka1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Cool
Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by achymmania: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
YoungLionken:
Another war in Edo state between the current and previous governor.

Obaseki is simply saying no to godfatherism,and I admire his disgust against thuggery,buh Oshiomhole is saying the opposite..
But I fear for Obaseki's reelection though embarassed...
is he really saying no to godfatherism or is he establishing himself as a godfather who doesn’t take orders.

Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by Ebubeslym(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
A week old TECNO POUVOIR 3 AIR AVALIABLE.

COLOUR : Midnight black All ACCESSORIES COMPLETE 24K slightly negotiable KETU, LAGOS
Contact on signature.
Re: INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections by officialfestus(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Far oh, mad oh

Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results