Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday (109072 Views)

Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 2:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Dominique that girl na your mate o, i no wan hear any story on my birthday,no fall my hand o
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Fragility6: 3:31am On Feb 07, 2020
SeedofDavid:

OP are you sure she bought the gift? Please go back and confirm.

""Captioning the video in her native Spanish, she wrote: 'Congratulations to the man of my life! What a desire to transport our love in your gift.'""
English hard you to understand. Who has the gift?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by nengibo: 4:07am On Feb 07, 2020
philip0906:
lol...Use him money, buy gift for am. Women ehn!!! grin grin grin grin
At least she did some women will still buy singlet n boxers or offer sex as gift
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 07, 2020
This is a good wife...

Irina Shayk, hope you are learning??
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by cardoctor(m): 6:05am On Feb 07, 2020
Lucky man
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by SeedofDavid: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2020
Fragility6:
Who gave it?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by SeedofDavid: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2020
Fragility6:
Who gave it?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by generationz(f): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2020
truthsayer009:

How? I said Multi Billionaire
That should count a lot

I can make you a multi-billionaire kobo, since we like to use those words.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2020
generationz:

I can make you a multi-billionaire kobo, since we like to use those words.

There is no multi-billionaire kobo na, It's like saying multi-billionaire cents, nothing like that lol cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by arrianw: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2020
This is amazing
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by sinceraconcept(m): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2020
generationz:
grin

To think this chick was once a waitress, au pair and sales assistant.

One of those rare moments when a Cinderella story happens in real life.
But not a poor waitress,she was earning over 500k naira salary monthly which no much white collar job worker earns in Nigeria
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by sinceraconcept(m): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2020
generationz:
grin

But not a poor waitress,she was earning over 500k naira salary monthly which no much white collar job workers earns in Nigeria
generationz:
grin

But not a poor waitress,she was earning over 500k naira salary monthly which no much white collar job workers earn in Nigeria
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by generationz(f): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2020
sinceraconcept:
But not a poor waitress,she was earning over 500k naira salary monthly which no much white-collar job workers earn in Nigeria
You mean compared to C Ronaldo and all his Model ex-girlfriends she was rich and on his level?

Besides 500k there is nothing. A salesgirl is still a salesgirl.

She's a lucky chick.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by sinceraconcept(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2020
generationz:

You mean compared to C Ronaldo and all his Model ex-girlfriends she was rich and on his level?

Besides 500k there is nothing. A salesgirl is still a salesgirl.

She's a lucky chick.
She isn't poor is what i'm saying. She's just like average for a spinster even over there. There is suffering even in Europe and you see some family men driving 1998 model space bus around which this girl's salary can very well buy maybe even 2 of it since car is cheaper there. In her own right,she is quiet rich for a spinster. Ronaldo can't go for a spinster of a coffee shop but went for that of a Gucci store. As rare as the case is,he still didnt stoop so low,he went for waitress with levels. More like saying Abba Folawiyo is tailor and a tailor is still a tailor.
If its the story of cinderella which isn't in existence anymore,he would go for a housemaid of middle class folks or sales girl of a small corner shop
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by generationz(f): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2020
sinceraconcept:
She isn't poor is what i'm saying. She's just like average for a spinster even over there. There is suffering even in Europe and you see some family men driving 1998 model space bus around which this girl's salary can very well buy maybe even 2 of it since car is cheaper there. In her own right,she is quiet rich for a spinster. Ronaldo can't go for a spinster of a coffee shop but went for that of a Gucci store. As rare as the case is,he still didnt stoop so low,he went for waitress with levels. More like saying Abba Folawiyo is tailor and a tailor is still a tailor.
If its the story of cinderella which isn't in existence anymore,he would go for a housemaid of middle class folks or sales girl of a small corner shop

*Yawns*
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by LINTUNE(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2020
drightguy:
The circle of the rich.
deep shocked
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by internationalman(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

you're useless and stupid asf.

Ok I can be useless and stupid online..
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by MackDams(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2020
There’s only one bad CV: the one you haven’t reviewed.

If not now, when?

Grab this opportunity to get your CV reviewed by our top CV writers and professionals.

Promo ends february 15th, 2020

Click on whatsapp link to send us a message now!!!
https:///2347034375586

Or forward your resume to us via email to recruitersfav@gmail.com

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by godofuck231: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2020
fergie001:
Kuku kee me...
lol
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Fragility6: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2020
SeedofDavid:

Who gave it?
Chai read the title of the post den answer urself
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
This kind love oh e dey do my body tana tana
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by KennyLenz(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mikelarteta:
My girlfriend own Na to buy singlet and boxers every year. Looking forward to when she go fit buy me iPhone 11 Pro.
guy na wa u ooo, she dey try na grin grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Thazard(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
larryking540:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah that's tru The bigger the Yash the smaller the brain of many girls (female's)
Show me a girl with big Yash that thinks fast
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by seangy4konji: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Better girlfriend...
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by aishatmusah(f): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mikelarteta:

All her bags Na MK na me buy all for her but it’s so disheartening seeing her buy boxers and singlet every time. I Dey wait to see Wetin she go give me on the 14th.

Abeg we go dey wait for Feb 15 so u fit come gist us but I believe Shey she go prove u wrong dis time grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Mikelarteta(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
aishatmusah:

Abeg we go dey wait for Feb 15 so u fit come gist us but I believe Shey she go prove u wrong dis time grin

No worry I go update you lol.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by aishatmusah(f): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mikelarteta:

No worry I go update you lol.

I dey wait oo
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by dont8(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2020
internationalman:
Slim yanshless beautiful girl..

Beauty is beyond big yansh.. I for one don't get turned on by big yansh..

The bigger the yansh the smaller the brain capacity...

As for Ronaldo, if not for Messi he would have gone the way of Solomon Okonkwo

And as for Messi if not for Ronaldo he would have gone the way of Chinedu Ogbuke...

So the first thing you both should do every morning after giving God praise is Thank each other for compelling and propelling each other to the greatest height..

Happy birthday CR7 the Legend but even me and your fans(though they don't like to admit it) know that LM10 is the best to ever play the game...
Great thinking, this also applied to both Davido and Wizkid, they should both thank themselselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team / Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 / Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.