Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,316 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From (14937 Views)

Stay Away From Campus: Again, UNICAL Suspends Prof Ndifon Over Sexual Assault / 49 Life Lessons, Written By A 90 Year Old. (lessons Especially For Younger Gener / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 7:17pm On May 30, 2020
good content! you are doing a good job
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:41am On May 31, 2020
adewale4great:
good content! you are doing a good job
thank you bro!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 6:38pm On May 31, 2020
uprof:
thank you bro!
i have questions for you
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2020
adewale4great:
i have questions for you
OK go ahead and ask your question
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
uprof:
OK go ahead and ask your question
why did you say this
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2020
adewale4great:
why did you say this
you said you want to ask question
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
uprof:
you said you want to ask question
why did you say savers are losers
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
adewale4great:
why did you say savers are losers
I need your response pls
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 6:36am On Jun 04, 2020
adewale4great:
I need your response pls
can I answer your question bro
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
adewale4great:
I need your response pls
savers become losers since 1971 when president Nixon took money off the gold standard.
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2020
uprof:
savers become losers since 1971 when president Nixon took money off the gold standard.
tel me more this is vague
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by T3amie(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2020
I need more financial literacy bro

Can you be my mentor ?

Cc uprof
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Useless thread
you created many usernames and you're posting and replying yourself
mugu!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
T3amie:

Can you be my mentor ?

Cc uprof
im running a business development training on WhatsApp you could drop your contact if you are interested
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Ghozt(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2020
T3amie:

Can you be my mentor ?

Cc uprof
you shall know no peace ripper
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2020
adewale4great:
tel me more this is vague
inflation set in the moment the govt start printing money through central bank. They inject more money and money start depreciating
This means,any Money you keep will depreciate because of increase in prices as a result of increase in money supply
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
uprof:
inflation set in the moment the govt start printing money through central bank. They inject more money and money start depreciating
This means,any Money you keep will depreciate because of increase in prices as a result of increase in money supply
this is very body's problem, there nothing I can do to it
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:18am On Jun 07, 2020
adewale4great:
this is very body's problem, there nothing I can do to it
It is not everybody problem. Those that are financially intelligent knows how to avoid it
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
uprof:
It is not everybody problem. Those that are financially intelligent knows how to avoid it
how can I avoid you?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2020
adewale4great:
how can I avoid you?
how can you take control of inflation? Is that what you .mean
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
uprof:
how can you take control of inflation? Is that what you .mean
exactly!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2020
adewale4great:
exactly!
I will have to take you the three phases of economic independence
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
adewale4great:
I will have to take you the three phases of economic independence
you mean you want me to take you through
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2020
uprof:
yes!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by ashiwaju11(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Inspiring video. Well done bros
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
ashiwaju11:
Inspiring video. Well done bros
thanks!, I'm currently running a business development class on WhatsApp. If you are interested drop your contact

1 Like

Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2020
uprof:
how do we go about it
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
adewale4great:
how do we go about it
I'm going to take you through the three phases of business development
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2020
uprof:
I'm going to take you through the three phases of business development
what are three phases pls?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
adewale4great:
what are three phases pls?
1. Mindset reprogramming
2. Skills set development

3. Practical
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by adewale4great: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2020
uprof:
1. Mindset reprogramming 2. Skills set development
3. Practical
can we start with the first phase

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NOUN No Longer Second Class Varsity, Says VC / ABSU Closed Till Further Notice: Students Protesting / Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.