Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production (1355 Views)

Learn MCD Trading Strategy And Start Making Profit On Every Price Movement / Earn Store Profit From This New Retail E-commerce Company And Years Beyond / How To Make Good Money In Red Palm Oil This Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Rabbitcartel is here with investment programs. Please click the link below to learn more about this program

Here is the full description of the program, kindly digest if interested. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/5665499/full-details-rabbitcartels-investment-programs

1 Share

Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Keep those calls coming. Thank.
Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Happy sunday folks.. I'm relived to say I've received so many whatsapp messages based on our partnership offers. But the majority are requesting for opportunity to invest lesser amount.. As much as I'd love to accept your token please note that the major purpose of seeking croud funding is to expand, not just to start up. We collect minimum of 400k and 500k respectively so as to limit the number of investors. We're tring to avoid a long list, we are very much ok with 15-20 investors.

We'll be giving our investors under WEANER'S scheme the rights to visit the farm monthly as we have not only their money but also their livestock in our farm, so on that note we want a short list to avoid too many visitation, also we want to establish a respectful work relationship with every investor which won't be easy with a long list, a short list also enables us to easily pay our investors in due time without issues... Thanks for reaching out. Have a blessed week ahead. My call or whatsapp is 08176427545. Feel free to contact at any Godly hour..

https://www.nairaland.com/5665499/full-details-rabbitcartels-investment-programs
Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by frankblazing: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
If I am not mistaken, Nigerian borders are still closed at the moment.

How feasible is it to import rabbits from cotonou, Benin Republic under this present condition.

As earlier posts have revealed, this looks like a high risk investment. I tried your whatsapp handles butt no immediate response.

If you are business-minded, it won't cost much to design a website and hire at least one customer service rep to respond to enquiries and questions from potential investors.

1 Like

Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 12:57am On Feb 10, 2020
frankblazing:

How feasible is it to import rabbits from cotonou, Benin Republic under this present condition.

As earlier posts have revealed, this looks like a high risk investment. I tried your whatsapp handles butt no immediate response.

If you are business-minded, it won't cost much to design a website and hire at least one customer service rep to respond to enquiries and questions from potential investors.

Thanks for the keen observations, appologies for my late replies as I've been swamped with messages ever since I published this program, especially since I announced free consultations. Based on your moniker I belive we've had a discussion.. Either ways I'll tackle the questions here for clarity to every other potential investor.
Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 2:21am On Feb 10, 2020
1 NIGERIAN BORDERS
Does closing the border really mean anything other than rise in price? Borders closed and we still we buy foreign rice, borders closed yet agric session is still filled with people selling tons of imported products. I choose honesty over playing smart, otherwise there was nothing stopping me from saying il buy a colony 125k from Nigerian farm, only for me to secretly import frm cotonu for 100k. Those into importation know whose palm to grease.

2 COSTOMER'S SERVICE
At the moment we do not have the capacity to hire more staffs in addition to our current team. It took myself n my partner almost a year to put together a good structure n planning towards these programs, I very much doubt a hired assistant will be able to convincingly answer questions with information from days of prepping. We shall engage more staffs once we begin to record sales but for now I assure you, myself and my team got this covered.

3 WEBSITES
A quick gist about my self "Gabriel", I build online presence. I'm an online promoter, I build instagram accounts based on request, I build website too. My proof is rabbitcartel instagram page having good engagements as well as 3k nigerian followers, feel free to confirm @rabbitcartel on instagram. I didn't create a website for rabbitcartel because we do not need one, the only reason I'd need one fs for redirection incase we did a sponsored promo for this investment. I'm an online publicist so I know how to get my proposal to the right audience without paying a dine. A website at this period is a waste of resources as it wouldn't contain more than this same article on nairaland, I'll spend more time driving traffic to that website n still get little to no attention. We'll get a website done in due time but at the moment we do not need to as we have no product to advertise we do not seek buyers, rather the market needs us... our instagram account will remain our go to source for media content which helps 100times more than website right now, as its gives us the opportunity to reach more audiences as well as interact with them. Rabbitcartel@gmail.com remains our email address, 08176427545 remains my contact info.. thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 2:37am On Feb 11, 2020
Top of this day everyone, I'm pleased to say, we've recieved few request from clients to start up their private farms with the intention to supply bellaworld based on the information provided on this investment program.. as God may have it I met with one of the clients yesterday who instantly made full payment for 100hutches. Based on this I might not come on instagram and nl today until late at night as I'll be busy getting the needed materials as well as mobilising my team, so kindly contact my whatsapp 08176427545 if necessary and I'll get back to you..PS I'll be fully back online from tomorrow (Wednesday).. stay blessed
Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hello world..
Partner with rabbit cartel..
Earn big with ease..

Here is the full description of the program, kindly digest if interested. Thanks.
Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good day..
Rabbit cartel will accept investments on the 25th of every month till 2nd of the following month. This is in order to produce uniformly. However we'll begin to accept investments next month on 25/03/20.
For now we'll patch up loop holes, work on our structure, and get RabbitCartel registered on CAC.. For those interested in farm start up kindly contact if ready, as 'Farm Startup' will be taken off our list of services once we begin operations in our farm due to RabbitCartel's expansion.
Contact 08176427545 on whatsapp
RabbitCartel@gmail.com
Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Kingnutts(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Hello all..
This is Gabriel, co founder of rabbitcartel. . I did lose access to rabbitcartel page n haven't been able to regain it.. Kindly follow this new page let's continue from where we stopped.. More goodies coming.. thanks.. hit me up via whatsapp on bio.
Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Kingnutts(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
frankblazing:

hello sir. Rabbitcartel here, I lost ur contact along with my phone months back.. wold u mind sharing ur whatsapp for a private chat? Or get my number from my profile., if u still have the old number that would do as well, my numbers are both active on twitter., one major proof to confirm my identity is during our whatsapp chat you advice me with reasons why it's important I register rabbitcartel with CAC.. With that being said I hope to hear from you soonest
Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Amazinggirl95: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
419 peopole
Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Kingnutts(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
419 peopole

what exactly are u trying to insinuate? because I'm sure that statement wasn't directed to me
Re: Invest n Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Kingnutts(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
you could have at least taken the time to go through the complete write up as I gave every single info needed to start up on ur own, if you believe everybody on nairaland is a thief what exactly are u looking for in investment session? my pages are being monitored by my investors so I don't take threats to my reputation likely, if you must go ahead and ask around.

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Opportunity To Save And Still Get Interest / !!!!ISTRICTLY INPLAY Tips(inplay Trainer)!!! / I Have 11 LICENSED Forex And Commodity Fund Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.