Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler (31070 Views)

Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2020
Wetin consine butcher with malu cancer, wetin consine Malo with Boko? Person wey dem wan burn, wey dey use palm oil rub body grin...Abokine wan Islamize you, America dey ban you, no be Allah perform the miracle?
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Sunnymatey(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2020
Get a SA passport and off l move

1 Like

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Adakintroy2: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2020
When I know Nigerian has reach rock bottom is when I see viable men who are trickster aka yahoo boys finding honest justification. It's like eating shiit and justifying it.

This kind of act rihhtly put us in our box. We like to think of ourselves highly. Glad to know other country don't see us that way. Not the slightest bit.

It's time we fix our selves not just Nigerians but the entire black race. We are strong and vibrant. There is no reason we should be this weak and submissive to the whites.

I thought Donald Trump is the greatest thing to happen to the world in recent yrs. He calls it straight down the middle.

I remember him telling that black senator to go back to Africa and the dumb unenlighten black woman who has long forgotten her heritage was complainin Donald was a racist. The black race is in a state of social coma.

If we are awake with all we know and how much we are influencing the world sparingly wecould fix Africa and turn it into a global supper power rather than always sending our best mind to the west to grow them them turn around to complain that Africa is backward. Good job donald. Good job
Let's try fix ourselves. Someone is tapping awake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by didodidode: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:
The US should mind their business and leave Nigeria alone. We are better off with our brothers from Saudi, Iraq and Iran.

The US hates we Muslims and we should not be having business with them. They call us terrorists which we are not because we are obeying the Quran in fighting Jihad

Be guided
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by didodidode: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2020
Adakintroy2:
When I know Nigerian has reach rock bottom is when I see viable men who are trickster aka yahoo boys finding honest justification. It's like eating shiit and justifying it.

This kind of act rihhtly put us in our box. We like to think of ourselves highly. Glad to know other country don't see us that way. Not the slightest bit.

It's time we fix our selves not just Nigerians but the entire black race. We are strong and vibrant. There is no reason we should be this weak and submissive to the whites.

I thought Donald Trump is the greatest thing to happen to the world in recent yrs. He calls it straight down the middle.

I remember him telling that black senator to go back to Africa and the dumb unenlighten black woman who has long forgotten her heritage was complainin Donald was a racist. The black race is in a state of social coma.

If we are awake with all we know and how much we are influencing the world sparingly wecould fix Africa and turn it into a global supper power rather than always sending our best mind to the west to grow them them turn around to complain that Africa is backward. Good job donald. Good job

These is a racist comment
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by bromen: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:
The US should mind their business and leave Nigeria alone. We are better off with our brothers from Saudi, Iraq and Iran.

The US hates we Muslims and we should not be having business with them. They call us terrorists which we are not because we are obeying the Quran in fighting Jihad

Oga shut up. it you people that contributed to this ban on us. why won't they ban nigeria when your brothers have been carrying jihad and killing innocent lives. USA are just being careful.

1 Like

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by RaptObserver: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2020
Am eating breakfast now, I have never traveled out. Am fine please.
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Adakintroy2: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2020
didodidode:

These is a racist comment

In what sense. If I may ask?
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by dayleke: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2020
zolajpower:

What's a PR Bros?

Permanent Residency aka Green Card.

1 Like

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by tartar9(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Ipob youth
Good morning o
Una don wake with the usual mischievous

1 Like

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by tartar9(m): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2020
bromen:

Oga shut up. it you people that contributed to this ban on us. why won't they ban nigeria when your brothers have been carrying jihad and killing innocent lives. USA are just being careful.
Are you a móron?

2 Likes

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Wyzzhi22: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2020
T-Classic joins Sony Music West Africa... Good news for him.. See the gist below

https://abegabeg.com/sony-music-west-africa-smwa-welcomes-t-classic-to-the-label/
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by bromen: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2020
tartar9:
Are you a móron?
no i am not.
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by AlhajiImam: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2020
bromen:

We are the peaceful religion. The prophet Mohammed PBUH was a man of peace and we are his servants
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Xclusiveme: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
How can Nigeria be the highest number of immigrants in the US and still have this much population in Nigeria. Government should just add another law in child birth in Nigeria. There should be an online system that calculate your earning monthly and how many kids you already have. At the beginning of childbirth the doctor would ask for the social security number that has all your monthly earnings and the number of kids you have, when you don't meet the requirements issued, they kill your child. That way we end high population, poverty.. Nigeria needs to learn family planning by force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by tartar9(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2020
bromen:

no i am not.
Yet you couldn't see the person you're replying to are the usual Igbo mischief makers
Maybe you're new to nairaland
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Myself2(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2020
globalresource:
Buhari promised us NEXT LEVEL

Thank God for this Next level of prosperity for all Nigerians

The Yahoo president must be feeling good in Aso rock now

U people voted him. Enjoy una Next level

Exactly
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by odinga1of: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Some idiots said GEJ has damaged our international reputation, but how come during PMB almighty USA banned us??

Buhari USA is not PDP
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Xclusiveme: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2020
All of this negative happenings are just happening now, like it didn't happen all those years, it has to be now. Now!!!
I'm saying a prayer now. Muhammadu Buhari, if you don't step down from office from March 1st, you will suffer a great sickness.. Amen!!!!
Charms don't really work, cos i know lots of juju doctors that have prescribed death for buhari and it didn't work. So I'm going for Prayers now. And i have said the prayers already, let the Angel of death answer

1 Like

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Nasir123(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2020
You guys should please Leave US alone and face your Country Nigeria.
Enough of all this NOISE pls.

We should focus more in making this country better, rather than lamenting everywhere.

Thank you Mr Triumph.
This policy is highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by West2019(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2020
Davidflight:

She stands a chance of obtaining a visa. What can't be guaranteed is a PR
bro what about someone Nigeria that have a Green card over there ?
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Kmoney4money: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2020
So fighting for jihad means u have to kill ur fellow human or force dem to practice ur religion, u re d type of Muslim spoiling their religion and making dem feel Muslim are terrorist.@alhajiIm
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Ogalanyaidi(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2020
Sammarshall:

Thanks for the information, but I want to ask something.
What about marriage to a citizen?

I have a friend planing to get married to her USA boyfriend next month in Nigeria.

No hope until the ban is lifted
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by Dpaulie(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2020
A friend of mine from the US (An American) is planning to send invitation letter and some other things to present at the consular, how is the chance ? Or can I zero my mind? Advice pls
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by princechina(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Who are "we"?

1 Like

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by AlhajiImam: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2020
princechina:

Who are "we"?
43 member nations of the OIC
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by magicminister: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2020
The ban is simply racist!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by linearity: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2020
Davidflight:

She stands a chance of obtaining a visa. What can't be guaranteed is a PR

This is a wrong advise k1 & marriage visas will be affected, they are all immigrant visas.

But this should not stop you from the marriage if the intentions of the marriage is not immigration benefits. The ban is temporary and the longer you are married before submitting an application the more legitimate your union would look even before the embassy.

@sammarshall

3 Likes

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by jimmyLd101: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2020
zolajpower:
What's a PR Bros?
permanent Resident
Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by delerx(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2020
We can't fix ourselves with the mentality of the other religion
Adakintroy2:

Re: The US Travel Ban: 6 Important Lessons For Every Nigerian Traveler by bobo9ice: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2020
Bro inbox me ur number... From Atl USA

Kekereekun123:
Everywhere is getting hard to go. We will be forced to do the needful. I wish u guys the best from Canada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... / Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) / I Finally Got My Chilean Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.