Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). (64040 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by norrisman: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
*Cougar*:

quality is koscielny kicking the air and sczerseny fumbling a routine catch. grin cheesy

Koscielny played no part in the cock up! It was the rookie keeper that messed it all up, any decent defender listens to his goalkeeper as the keeper can see what he cant hence the resaon he withdrew form the ball when he heard the shout from Szcezny.We saw this happen between Toure and Hart earlier on in the season.With all of Kolo's experience he left the ball once instructed by Hart and the mix up resulted in a Blackburn goal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

DK . . . me I don ready o . . . make we start quick abeg

Abeg Chamo carry on.

Some omo onile dey "DISTOP" me for here dem say the instruments I dey carry come too much dem wan collect money.

Infact we dey go meet Baale and LG chairman for Eti Osa Local Govt now

I dey vex meanwhile

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/Ktz7vc70hZ8&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by slimshay(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2011
For so long on dis m0r0ns didn't av anything to say. On the biggest day of the season, we come give them all the mouth!!!

Arrrsssenalll whhhhyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2011
Duduface . . . when will United crumble please?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2011
BREAKING NEWS: WenGAY RESIGNS.

On Aljazera Live.  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
norrisman:

Koscielny played no part in the cock up! It was the rookie keeper that messed it all up,  any decent defender listens to his goalkeeper as the keeper can see what he cant hence the resaon he withdrew form the ball when he heard the shout from Szcezny.We saw this happen between Toure and Hart earlier on in the season.With all of Kolo's experience he left the ball once instructed by Hart and the mix up resulted in a Blackburn goal.

vidic will clear that ball. rio will shoot that ball to the stands. the first rule is deal with the ball first before listening to the goalkeeper especially at that point in the game. until arsene wenger gets quality defenders instead of the buy one get one free tramps he signs every now and then, the club will never win a trophy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Emperoh(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
duduspace:

Deer and headlights initially but it was when we were finally comfortable we threw it away, why Koscielny chose not to clear that ball, I'll never understand, we lost ourselves the game when we were finally on top.

I really don't hink we watched the same match.
The game was swinging from side to side!! The difference in possession was just 2% for Arsenal so what are u talking about? Arsenal had more threats but that is expected for a team of its calibre with such an opponent!!

So what's with the quality? Bury your heads in shame for losing such a final to a lowly placed side!!
When it matters most, the boys falter!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
Carling cup na we get am

League na we own am

Champions league na we win am

Fa cup na we retain am

You are a LOSER, Birmingham na winner

Osuofie carry go

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/Ktz7vc70hZ8&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
slimshay:

For so long on dis m0r0ns didn't av anything to say. On the biggest day of the season, we come give them all the mouth!!!

Arrrsssenalll whhhhyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Abi o, I weak for this team abeg
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2011
[flash=500,500]http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/geEwHJgzHWU?fs=1[/flash]

Debosky  where u dey?
Mumuface where u dey?
HNIC where u dey?
Mukina where u dey?
Slimshay where u dey?
A-40 where u dey?
Dr Kit where u dey?

This life na jeje grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2011
From HNIC
Crazy. . . Isn't it?
Kos and Djorou. . . . . Super
Squills and Djorou. . . Very Good
Kos and Squills. . . . . .Poor

Which of these two play today? I don't actually know their names.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
norrisman:

Koscielny played no part in the cock up! It was the rookie keeper that messed it all up,  any decent defender listens to his goalkeeper as the keeper can see what he cant hence the resaon he withdrew form the ball when he heard the shout from Szcezny.We saw this happen between Toure and Hart earlier on in the season.With all of Kolo's experience he left the ball once instructed by Hart and the mix up resulted in a Blackburn goal.
Unfortunate, we'll never really know who is to blame, they'll have to jointly share it as none of the two can take any glory from that moment.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

Duduface . . . when will United crumble please?

when arsenal's youth policy comes into fruition. grin grin grin grin grin  we will be told wilshere is the youngest player to start a carling cup final. koscielny was 5 when he joined arsenal and djourou was signed as an embryo. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by shabbie(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
We gonna be back in Wembley, soon! Common Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2011
presido1:

From HNIC

Which of these two play today? I don't actually know their names.

gallas and kolo toure. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by shabbie(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Wilshere

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2011
*Cougar*:

when arsenal's youth policy comes into fruition. grin grin grin grin grin  we will be told wilshere is the youngest player to start a carling cup final. koscielny was 5 when he joined arsenal and djourou was signed as an embryo. grin

Arsenal's loss cost me 40 quid though.
What was I thinking?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
*Cougar*:

gallas and kolo toure. grin
These two will be laffing in France French and Ivory coast French right now.

So nobody get pictures of those twats sobbing. I saw Fab4 chewing gum like a clown. Fergie wanna be.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

What was I thinking?
Naaah huge mistake there, How can you put money on those chaffs? Even if they are playing against 9 hospital patients.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
Emperoh:

I really don't hink we watched the same match.
The game was swinging from side to side!! The difference in possession was just 2% for Arsenal so what are u talking about? Arsenal had more threats but that is expected for a team of its calibre with such an opponent!!

So what's with the quality? Bury your heads in shame for losing such a final to a lowly placed side!!
When it matters most, the boys falter!!!

Go watch the match and read up the match thread, at the time we conceeded that goal, the match had clearly swung in our direction. As much as i hate to say it, on the strength of play Birmingham clearly deserved to win the match no doubt but it was when we seemed to be on the up and needed to keep our heads that we cocked it up.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2011
Duduface, you will not answer me?
I need a fully detailed report on what happened against Birmingham on my desk by tomorrow morning.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

What was I thinking?

u bet on arsenal? i knew they were going to lose from the onset. it's a no brainer. those boys don't know how to win titles. none of them has won anything in their career. do you really think a strong man utd, liverpool, chelsea would lose to a bottom side team in wembley?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by norrisman: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2011
until we buy a world class keeper and throw off players like rosicky, diaby, squillaci
we never start

Someone called Biolabee or something like that made the statement above on page 96, How dumb are some of these people that claim to be Arsenal fans? He listed 3 people, 2 of them were not involved in the game today and one of them got Arsenal 3 points mid-week  

Just like the dumb English press, he thinks a world class goalkeeper will win Arsenal trophies even though for the past 8 weeks they all thought the rookie one was good enough. Their belief is that Arsenal will win a trophy as long as Almunia wasnt in goal.  Osi o da ni le kpako
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by shabbie(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2011
Underdogs, with hard work and determination can win anything. Great result for football. Great lesson for life
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
shabbie:

Thank you Wilshere

Boy did good, crying shame he got let down by older heads who should have done better. How Rosicky remained on the pitch I still don't understand.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

Duduface, you will not answer me?
I need a fully detailed report on what happened against Birmingham on my desk by tomorrow morning.

arsenal lost because jay emmanuel thomas didn't play. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
@Chamotex
I don respond naa, shabbie put it even more succintly above.
above all, our boys need to learn how to cross the finish line and leave no room for errors such as we've seen today.
Afterall, this same team has witnessed a 4-0 become a 4-4.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
*Cougar*:

arsenal lost because jay emmanuel thomas didn't play. grin

No it's Miyaichi. grin

Well, it's only a Carling cup . . . you can buy it from Argos. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by presido1: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
Duduspace you are a true GAYnner, othes don bale but you still stand. "One Man Standing"
The only problem with you is you hardly make sense grin cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by duduspace(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2011
presido1:

Duduspace you are a true GAYnner, othes don bale but you still stand. "One Man Standing"
Naa, yu lot don't see sense even if it was breathing down yur noses.  tongue cool cool
I dey go sleep now, my head is aching.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by chamotex(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
duduspace:

@Chamotex
I don respond naa, shabbie put it even more succintly above.
above all, our boys need to learn how to cross the finish line and leave no room for errors such as we've seen today.
Afterall, this same team has witnessed a 4-0 become a 4-4.

You responded? Where?
Na Shabbie I ask question? I said a detailed report.
You that can write epistles . . . you are now giving me a four-line response . . . .please I'm waiting.

presido1:

I've said that many times . . . I never take his posts serious. tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). by Cougar2: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2011
chamotex:

You responded? Where?
Na Shabbie I ask question? I said a detailed report.
You that can write epistles . . . you are now giving me a four-line response . . . .please I'm waiting.

I've said that many times . . . I never take his posts serious. tongue tongue

you have a better chance joining the bnp if you expect fufuface to make sense. grin notice he hasn't mentioned anything concerning the youth policy today? let them beat southampton with their embryos and you will start hearing how wenger is the best in developing youths. grin evra's prophesy is coming to pass. "arsenal is an academy. at the end of the season, they won't win a thing". grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Strictly Chelsea Talk: / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.