Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend (63633 Views)

Aminu Tafida, Son Of Tambuwal’s Aide, Two Others Circulate Nude Video Online / Mopol Officer Shoots Man Dead During LG Election In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Farki: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2020
Osidazz19:

Only monkey with shithole brain will think that it's only in Nigeria where people kill for love and money.

These are the top reasons why people kill in most parts of the world.
Namdiot coward Cownu is abrainwashed retard with empty skull zombies drinking his urine for apple juice.

I despise IPOB but let's be reasonable here, Nigerian soldiers are out of control, they assault kill and threaten with impunity. That's how they have always been, its like they are the biggest cult in the country.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Farki: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Manuel69:

You weren't accepted neh.
It's NDA for God sake..
This particular soldier is just one bad egg among several good ones.
I didn't apply, I was thinking of going after service but not anymore, I can't risk my life for such nonsense.

And please where are the good soldiers?
The one's that killed a woman over 600 naira in Lagos? The ones that use horse whip on civilians for scratching their cars? The ones that beat and kidnap civilians for allegedly disrespecting them? The ones that threaten to shoot you for wearing camouflage? The ones that blocked a bridge in the name of celebration? The ones that beat up a crippled man?

Where are the good Nigerian soldiers?
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by openmine(m): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:
That's what you get when you refused to be committed to your family (wife) who prays endlessly for your success and safety every day.

An eyewitness who spoke to PRNigeria described the killing of Rowland as “unfortunate and disheartening”. He said the whole drama started with an altercation between the Army corporal and another Police personnel over a girlfriend.

Now read this slowly before hastily concluding....smh sad
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by openmine(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2020
overall90:

you read it?
was the young soldier the one killed?

and how did you know he has a wife praying for him everyday ??
Don't worry....she is now confused!
She doesn't know who to blame again grin
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by tiziano(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2020
Octopusssy:
Anti-aircraft... shocked sad

There's no way he could have survived because those guns are designed to blast through metal and steel, how much less the delicate human body?

Why in God's name will anyone fire an AAG where people are? The armed forces need to subject all their officers to psychological evaluation and fish out all the werey Alaso masquerading as officers.

Just look at what the lunatic was firing carelessly. Jesus
na mad people full our security force.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Okikaneseokwu: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:
That's what you get when you refused to be committed to your family (wife) who prays endlessly for your success and safety every day.
Read to understand,u refuse lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2020
Why all this friction between the NPF and NA, the authorities need to settle this issues once and for all, it's not a good news in this time of the challenges confronting the land, when we need more officers to fight the enemies of the land.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Huffington: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:
Illiteracy is a disease. Read the post

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by plateau1stson(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pls the writer should not confuse people ohh
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by enomakos(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
that soldier must be find and killed to
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by enomakos(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
tiziano:
na mad people full our security force.
true
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by jaszplus12(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Osidazz19:

Only monkey with shithole brain will think that it's only in Nigeria where people kill for love and money.

These are the top reasons why people kill in most parts of the world.
Namdiot coward Cownu is abrainwashed retard with empty skull zombies drinking his urine for apple juice.
Thank you sir for just saying this!
I still don't know why people think it's only in nigeria bad things happen and just to be able to rain insult he quickly cashed on NK talk.
We're waiting to see how beautiful their country will be like when eventually it happens! I'm sure Europe will envy them in everything going by the way they're boasting! We're watching....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Osidazz19: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
jaszplus12:

Thank you sir for just saying this!
I still don't know why people think it's only in nigeria bad things happen and just to be able to rain insult he quickly cashed on NK talk.
We're waiting to see how beautiful their country will be like when eventually it happens! I'm sure Europe will envy them in everything going by the way they're boasting! We're watching....

Aptly stated.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
I find it hard to believe this story, cause Boko Haram and ISWAP haven’t got access to an aircraft, so why will the army use anti aircraft gun there unless the insurgency is a sham
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by BENEAMATA: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:
the altercation was not between the slain mopol and the killer soldier . what a way to go , r.i.p .
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Lawdis(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Shithole shithole shithole......

....grin grin
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by immantoks: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Octopusssy:
Anti-aircraft... shocked sad

There's no way he could have survived because those guns are designed to blast through metal and steel, how much less the delicate human body?

Why in God's name will anyone fire an AAG where people are? The armed forces need to subject all their officers to psychological evaluation and fish out all the werey Alaso masquerading as officers.

Just look at what the lunatic was firing carelessly. Jesus
You are so right
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Legendguru: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Kollyk11(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Sijo01:
did u read the write up at all.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by supercent02(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
I have the full Video grin grin
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by TheSourcerer: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
ROCKYJOE:
Why are men dying for the most ugly part of a woman? I meant to say the most dirtiest, ugly and smelling part of a woman if not properly taking care off are the part that men are dying for. It is a pity. Men are psychiatricaly ill.
I need this advice boss
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Dearlord(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
He died gallantly, a heroic death.
It is better to die on such an expensive ammunition than to die on an ordinary dagger or a fist
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by MrImole: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
KrazyDave16:

I would've doubted it but then it's THAT state

I am not following...
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by SpartanKing: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
ArcFresky:
Women have always been the downfall of a man.
stupid people will continue blaming women for their misfortune! They hardly blame it on their lack of self control!
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Virginnn(f): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Osidazz19:

The absurdity of believing such trash that these kinds of crimes only occur in Nigeria. Only those that have not left their villages will have such foolish and infantile thoughts.
Will you be singing this same song if the murdered police officer was your family member?
These are people trained and paid with taxpayers money to battle Islamic terrorists. instead of doing just that, they are fighting among themselves, while the terrorists are constantly increasing the level of havoc they commit.
And you, with your abundant knowledge are justifying it?
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Shalommy(f): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
The so called army in north are bokoharam. Let them deceive those they can shaaa.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by professorchuks(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Now I see why Nnamdi Kanu called this country a zoo....

Because of a pussy highly infected with bumbali, the trigger happy bastard sent someone's happiness to the great beyond untimely...

Shame.

U be DELSU student. Bumbali is not a popular word except for delsuites or few deltans
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Manuel69: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2020
Farki:

I didn't apply, I was thinking of going after service but not anymore, I can't risk my life for such nonsense.

And please where are the good soldiers?
The one's that killed a woman over 600 naira in Lagos? The ones that use horse whip on civilians for scratching their cars? The ones that beat and kidnap civilians for allegedly disrespecting them? The ones that threaten to shoot you for wearing camouflage? The ones that blocked a bridge in the name of celebration? The ones that beat up a crippled man?

Where are the good Nigerian soldiers?

All the soldier's you just talked about, they are not up to 50 put together.
If you have a loved one in the service, you would appreciate what they're doing for you and this nation
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by Osidazz19: 5:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Virginnn:

Will you be singing this same song if the murdered police officer was your family member?
These are people trained and paid with taxpayers money to battle Islamic terrorists. instead of doing just that, they are fighting among themselves, while the terrorists are constantly increasing the level of havoc they commit.
And you, with your abundant knowledge are justifying it?

See how shallow and irrational your reasoning is. Who is justifying any killing? This is a pathetic attempt at trying to change the narrative when you have ran out of imbecilic excuses.
Go back and read the conversation, the IPOB zombie like his cohorts made it sound as if it's only in Nigeria where people kill for love. The fact is that unfortunately people kill for love, money and other reasons every second of the day all over the world. Do you know that more than 20 people will be killed in thr city of Chicago alone this weekend from Friday to Sunday? That's a reoccurring trend that's been going on for years.
Stop posting trash if you are unable to read and comprehend what the conversation is all about.
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by KrazyDave16(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2020
MrImole:

I am not following...

Meant it's Edo, afterall if u said a ten year old child beat an army man I'll believe
Re: Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend by tiswell(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2020
OdefaGirl:
He was at the wrong place at the wrong time...
This is really sad, something he doesn't even know of. What will become of his wife and little kids.
RIP Sir. cry
Right place at the wrong time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic / Sex Cost N100 In Bodija As Prostitute Takes Over Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.