Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why Has Buhari Not Placed A Travel Ban On China? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Buhari Not Placed A Travel Ban On China? (311 Views)

Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Buhari Not Placed A Travel Ban On China? by jeejo: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
When I read a few days ago that China (Corona virus host) placed a visa ban on Nigeria that is free from Corona virus at the moment, I knew it is finished for Nigeria. This means that China are banning Nigeria that is Coronavirus-free from entering their country while China the epicenter of the virus are allowed to enter Nigeria at will.

In the view of other countries, Nigeria is in the same category with failed nations like Somalia (well, reality in Northern Nigeria is not better than Somalia though).

Imagine if the Corona virus were to have originated in Nigeria, the rest of the world, and even Ghana our neighbor, would have shut us out by now, maybe even using the excuse to further deport thousands of Nigerians out of their countries.

My prediction is that as the death toll from Corona virus keeps rising, the Chinese are soon bound to be trooping out of their countries in search of warmer climates, as it is believed that most viruses fade away when exposed to warmer climate.

Now, think of a country with warm weather + open border + visa on arrival. What country comes to mind?

I advise my fellow Nigerians to brace up for impact as Corona virus as we speak has become inevitable, since Buhari has decided to do nothing to protect Nigerians at this time when all other sensible leaders are taking preemptive measures to protect their citizens from this Corona virus, (he's even on a tour to Ethiopia with his '2023 Imo stooge' as we speak).

I keep saying it that 'one Nigeria' has failed. Southerners ought to wisen up and disconnect these Northerners now. Northern Nigeria is connected to Southern Nigeria by just ordinary 2 bridges (Lokoja and Mokwa-Jebba Bridge) while the east is connected by just the Niger bridge. A group from the south ought to do the needful now.
Re: Why Has Buhari Not Placed A Travel Ban On China? by shamsin6300(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
He is waiting 4 this post to hit front page first
Re: Why Has Buhari Not Placed A Travel Ban On China? by acenazt: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Dem no dey tell shit to smell. If them give you visa to china you go accept??

1 Like

Re: Why Has Buhari Not Placed A Travel Ban On China? by chatinent: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
ยค Permit me to define politics for you. It's a state where if you top your mates and win, you become self-conceited and flag 'care' just to impress onlookers but right deep in you, you really give no damn.
Re: Why Has Buhari Not Placed A Travel Ban On China? by aremuforlife(m): 12:34am On Feb 08, 2020
The op is living in the past and you are spreading fake news. China did not ban, the fake news has been discarded.
Why do you Nigeria to ban China, are you anemy of progress?
Do you think the western world are happy that China is doing what they failed to do in Africa.
It is racist for any country to ban China for coming or ban their people for going to China.
That is why most of the developed countries are very conscious of what they will say.
Do you know that their is a flu that kills thousand of people every year in America, but the media did not make it scary.
Re: Why Has Buhari Not Placed A Travel Ban On China? by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Aremu!
Reading this is like chewing glass

aremuforlife:
The op is living in the past and you are spreading fake news. China did not ban, the fake news has been discarded.
Why do you Nigeria to ban China, are you anemy of progress?
Do you think the western world are happy that China is doing what they failed to do in Africa.
It is racist for any country to ban China for coming or ban their people for going to China.
That is why most of the developed countries are very conscious of what they will say.
Do you know that their is a flu that kills thousand of people every year in America, but the media did not make it scary.
Re: Why Has Buhari Not Placed A Travel Ban On China? by okpalaAnambra: 6:52am On Feb 08, 2020
Because our business is largely dependent on China

(1) (Reply)

State Governors / Cigarettes Still Flooding To Nigeria Despite De Facto Ban On Imports / Gombe Commences Distribution Of School Uniforms, Writing Materials For Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.