Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,256 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Tourist (Angelina Jolie & Johnny Deep) Flops ! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Tourist (Angelina Jolie & Johnny Deep) Flops ! (3169 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Act Movie With Angelina Jolie / Trailer For The Tourist By Angelina Jolie And Johnny Depp / Milla Jovovich Vs Angelina Jolie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tourist (Angelina Jolie & Johnny Deep) Flops ! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
Htowneve, abeg no jealous ooo!! A whole texas babe. Haba!!
Re: The Tourist (Angelina Jolie & Johnny Deep) Flops ! by HTownEve(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2010
grin grin grin  cool Okay. wink
Re: The Tourist (Angelina Jolie & Johnny Deep) Flops ! by kadman(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2010
Okay i saw The Tourist today (blame peer pressure. . and peer paying for ticket). The movie is an average, I would expect a lot more from a Jolie / Deep combination.

I didn't like Johnny Deep, but I have to say he was the far better of both, he was funny but not over the top like his charters in Pirates or Charlie and Wonky Factory. Angelina Jolie on the other hand is playing the same character she has in a dozen other films. The worse part is she released a film a few months ago (SALT), and now she's playing the same character of confused double agent / spy in love. In this film she tries to switch it up and act helpless in some parts, but the woman can't help herself. Another part that I found annoying was when Jolie went into a party and everyone parts the way and stares at her, seriously woman aren't you a bit long in the tooth for that ?

I found it very predictable once the protagonist wasn't introduced in the middle of the movie. I knew it was Depp. Lastly, what the hell is going on with Jolie's lips lipsrsealed
Re: The Tourist (Angelina Jolie & Johnny Deep) Flops ! by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2010
kai, myy brodaaa, ask me oo! Wetin dey im body sef? She dey like one old haggard witch wit dose saggy wrinkled skin. God forbid. Plastic lips dats it, perhaps she doesnt want to renew d thing as per ambassador thing.*long hiss*
wow, i'm beginning to take dis too personal.
Re: The Tourist (Angelina Jolie & Johnny Deep) Flops ! by kadman(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2010
Darthmaul:

kai, myy brodaaa,  ask me oo! Wetin dey im body sef? She dey like one old haggard witch wit dose saggy wrinkled skin. God forbid. Plastic lips dats it, perhaps she doesnt want to renew d thing as per ambassador thing.*long hiss*
wow, i'm beginning to take dis too personal.

Men, that girl's lips are scary as sin.

And trust me your beef for Jolie no fir reach my own at all. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is African (2023) – Nollywood Movie (MUST WATCH) / See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder / 1000 Ways To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.