Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Is The Generational Quarrel Of Your Nigerian Town Or Region? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Generational Quarrel Of Your Nigerian Town Or Region? (269 Views)

Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) / Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Generational Quarrel Of Your Nigerian Town Or Region? by tpiander: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Share.
Re: What Is The Generational Quarrel Of Your Nigerian Town Or Region? by tpiander: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
What's that cause you are passionate about?
Re: What Is The Generational Quarrel Of Your Nigerian Town Or Region? by nlPoster: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: What Is The Generational Quarrel Of Your Nigerian Town Or Region? by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 09, 2020
-

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Generational Quarrel Of Your Nigerian Town Or Region? by BlackfireX: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2020
In my village. The umbrella people stole the village cowries ehhh for years, the people of the broom screamed and screamed ,over time the affair of the village was given to them, that was when stealing of the cowries was taken to another level, well the umbrella people are looking for ways to comeback to power to continue from where they stopped.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Generational Quarrel Of Your Nigerian Town Or Region? by meavox: 6:09am On Feb 09, 2020
Beachside:
As a mixed race American with Efik dad and Scottish mom,you have no idea how disappointed I am that the Calabarians/Akwacross (Efik,Oron,Ibibio,Eket Annang) are not united and homogeneous and occupy the entire cross river . I think they are the most divisive,docile and ignorant people in the world lipsrsealed. They don't even have a name, people just call them Calabar ,Efik/ibibio or Akwacross. They do not see each other as one nation. I want them to be united and blur the communal lines and occupy the entire Akwa ibom and Cross river, and build an organized society.

Hi @Beachside, it's the curse of the Black man that you see. Every Black person sees it. I understand that it is there too among Blacks of America, Canada and UK. Here is a link to a Hypothesis on it that I was sent last year and have been considering since then. Share the link. Broadcast the hypothesis. I myself am Cross River Ogoja but as you pointed out, there is disunity and tribalism everywhere.

In fact all SS and SE should be united and our 66 tribes together work for our common good. There's Orient Harmony for that and I will give you their link too.

Hypothesis on why there is hate and disunity among Black people:
https://medium.com/@ndidiuwechue/the-link-between-traditional-african-religion-and-african-ethnic-self-hatred-a-hypothesis-by-df907eb92173

Orient Harmony:
https://web.facebook.com/Orient-Harmony-490676718354748/
Re: What Is The Generational Quarrel Of Your Nigerian Town Or Region? by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 09, 2020
-

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1, 400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Just In: Buhari Never Promised To Make Public Declaration Of Assets — Presidency / Buhari To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.