Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu (2962 Views)

Lagos Bans Military Checkpoints In Apapa, Outlaws Nine Illegal Checkpoints / Nigeria's Chief Of Defence Staff, Irabor Asks 50 Military Generals To Quit Servi / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by jimyjames(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

yes greeting elders kings, President and Vice Presidents

too bad no Ibo man is worthy of being a President or vice in many decades so they cant get any respect

Afonjas are good at worshiping people bunch of asslickers verbal warriors, we Igbo's look into your slave masters eyes tell them the bitter truth , its a shame you afonjas worship them

We rather die than worship them
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
BabaEleyele:

SMH, what's with you Afonja idiots and sexual exploitation of women? is it a disease that runs deep in your pathetic genes to obsess about raping women and other psychopathic nonsense like that? Apparently only a product of rape (case in point your unfortunate mother) would fantasize about seeing other women violated, grow up you recalcitrant weirdo.

a persons mind sees what he wants to see, no part of my comment depicts forced sex but here you are shouting about rape... this is just a clear indication of your pschological wiring

by the way Northern Army are enjoying the company of your women while they wait.. wonderfull ukwu i must say.. it is opreation python dance and also covert opreation Amaka must carry belle if this statement trigers rape or forced sex in your brain then you are a potential rapist or a rapist or product of such unholy act
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by rummmy: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:
tongue

Kanu is my Dog and not god, kanu and his people are my subject (conquered in the 60s) which i marginalise at will, i make them cry and keep them out of Aso Rock while refusing their independence from me.. i keep crushing them from ojukwu to kanu and keep making them run.. now i set up blockade and roadblock and use my army to tax their commutters at will, just as i removed ihedioha and install uzodinma they cant do anything cos i own the land

the conquered people can only use smiley face like grin to mask their pain but they cry while we rule embarassed tongue tongue tongue
condemed soul..... The road users are only igbos abi....
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
jimyjames:

Afonjas are good at worshiping people bunch of asslickers verbal warriors, we Igbo's look into your slave masters eyes tell them the bitter truth , its a shame you afonjas worship them

We rather die than worship them

Blah blah blah your leaders worship us

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by jimyjames(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

Blah blah blah your leaders worship us

Worship you how, tell me about it?

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by LZAA: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
immhotep:

IPOB amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
Solmus is in aba for the burial
Sai igbo wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by BabaEleyele: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

a persons mind sees what he wants to see, no part of my comment depicts forced sex but here you are shouting about rape... this is just a clear indication of your pschological wiring

by the way Northern Army are enjoying the company of your women while they wait.. wonderfull ukwu i must say.. it is opreation python dance and also covert opreation Amaka must carry belle if this statement trigers rape or forced sex in your brain then you are a potential rapist or a rapist or product of such unholy act
OH STFU, your whole thesis and undertone in context was inexorably geared and implied towards sexual deviance, I don't need a psychoanalytic scope to decipher your filth, it's all macro-sizeable enough for any half-wit to see. Like I said sexual exploitation of women should not be tolerated you rabid ape, stick to the ethnic e-banter you are only good at, and stop acting like a nonce.
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
jimyjames:

Worship you how, tell me about it?

ask your leaders

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

eyah!! so they are enjoying and gangbanging christian women up north, well thats non of my business i mind my region well..i guess soon we would start seeing the wonderful effect of python dance after 9 months in the east

Is there any other thing in your empty big head other than how to give belle? grin and still you cannot give anyone belle since 20 years ago. That's impotence o
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Agnostics: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

grin lol also ask your Gay Prophet with 12 Male disciples (without a female) who they drink and bang together with till his father used him as a sacrifice after being betrayed by his Gay desciples

Hey Yorubastard

Get behind me!

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
BabaEleyele:

OH STFU, your whole thesis and undertone in context was inexorably geared and implied towards sexual deviance, I don't need a psychoanalytic scope to decipher your filth, it's all macro-sizeable enough for any half-wit to see. Like I said sexual exploitation of women should not be tolerated you rabid ape, stick to the ethnic e-banter you are only good at, and stop acting like a nonce.

enjoying the company of your women while they wait if that could cos a mental break down for you or wonderfull ukwu i must say all got your mind messed up i suggest you go for counselling because you really need it, your inner demon is fighting you and you are fighting others
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Agnostics:

Hey Yorubastard

Get behind me!

hahaha pained counqered Ipobian we own you
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Agnostics: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

hahaha pained counqered Ipobian we own you

You lack sense

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
SLAP44:

Is there any other thing in your empty big head other than how to give belle? grin and still you cannot give anyone belle since 20 years ago. That's impotence o

apart from giving Ibo woman belle we also are good at marginalising ibo men
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Agnostics:

You lack sense

please go and worship your Gay Lord and his 12 Gay disciples in peace, and make sure you worship Coward Kanu also

cheerios mate!!
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Number of military checkpoints from Aba to Umuahia, all because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
(1) flyover junction Aba (Army)
(2) Urratta junction Aba (Army)
(3) Ariaria junction Aba (Army)
(4) Enyimba junction Aba (Army)
(5) Tonimas junction Aba (Mopol)
(6) Umuojima junction Aba (Mopol)
(7) Osisioma junction Aba (Army and Mopol)
(cool Tonimas by express (Police and Mopol)
(9) Umuimo junction (Mopol)
(10) Umuaduru junction (Mopol)
(11) Arungwa junction (Police)
(12) Osuokwa junction (Army)
(13) Umuika junction (Navy and Mopol)
(14) Ntigha junction (Army)
(15) Isiala Ngwa junction (Police)
(16) Umuchima junction (Mopol)
(17) Ubakala junction (Mopol)
(18) Abia Tower/Ofeiyiamano junction (Army and Police)
(19) Mission hill junction (Police)
(20) Onuasa junction (Police)
(21) Okpara square junction (Police)
(22) Club road junction Umuahia (Police)
(23) Cooperative junction Umuahia (Police)

These are from Igweocha to Aba
(1) Imo gate first MOPOL check point
(2) Imo get second MOPOL checkpoint
(3)ASA first 144 Battalion army checking point
(4)ASA Second 144 army Battalion checking point
(5)ASA Obuzo first MOPOL checking point
(6)Ama Orji Asa MOPOL checking point
(7)Abga MOPOL checking point
(coolIhe first MOPOL checking point
(9)Ihe Junction Second MOPOL Checking point
(10)Obeihe MOPOL checking point
(11)ALA OJI MOPOL checking point
(12)Ariara Aba MOPOL checking point
The list continues, ......... Am tired! Fulani and yaribanza, what is the crime of Igbo's and nigerdelta?

The so-called minorities in the southern Nigeria and Yari.ba committed worst blunder ever known to human in 1967 when they joined the jihadist in a war against Nidgbo and Biafrans. The northern and southwestern political elites have concluded that the golden geese which lays the golden eggs must be guarded with all means. Anyway, all these check points could be deleted in a hurry. Even an army could be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

apart from giving Ibo woman belle we also are good at marginalising ibo men

I was even thinking you have sense. grin grin

Why going off topic to dodge the brutal beating I have been giving you?

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
SLAP44:

I was even thinking you have sense. grin grin

Why going off topic to dodge the brutal beating I have been giving you?

grin grin grin brutal beating, even your mentors of imhotep and lzaa left you alone so you can get that bashing you deserve
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:
tongue

Kanu is my Dog and not god, kanu and his people are my subject (conquered in the 60s) which i marginalise at will, i make them cry and keep them out of Aso Rock while refusing their independence from me.. i keep crushing them from ojukwu to kanu and keep making them run.. now i set up blockade and roadblock and use my army to tax their commutters at will, just as i removed ihedioha and install uzodinma they cant do anything cos i own the land

the conquered people can only use smiley face like grin to mask their pain but they cry while we rule embarassed tongue tongue tongue

From your previous, all indication points to Yari.ba stock. Are a you a Yari.ba by any chance?

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Agnostics: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

please go and worship your Gay Lord and his 12 Gay disciples in peace, and make sure you worship Coward Kanu also

cheerios mate!!

follower of Prophet Muhammad a.ka child rapist.

No let ignorance kill you

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by ZombieHUNT: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

eyah!! so they are enjoying and gangbanging christian women up north, well thats non of my business i mind my region well..i guess soon we would start seeing the wonderful effect of python dance after 9 months in the east

This is a Muslim man confessing that Boko Haram are after Christains... Raping Christain women and invading their villages...

Buhari and his gang of terrorists will try to paint another picture and make it seem different..
Dont be fooled ..

Cc Lzaa immhotep sarrki greenback gmbuharii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

The so-called minorities in the southern Nigeria and Yari.ba committed worst blunder ever known to human in 1967 when the joined the jihadist in a war against Nidgbo and Biafrans. The northern and southwestern political elites have concluded that the golden geese which lays the golden eggs must be guarded with all means. Anyway, all these check points could be deleted in a hurry. Even an army could be surprised.

They were fighting Igbos thinking that it was all about Igbos. They never knew that they were fighting to become slaves of the caliphate
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Agnostics:

follower of Prophet Muhammad a.ka child rapist.

No let ignorance kill you

abeg serve your Gay lord in peace and go and meet your gay catholist priest for some gay deliverrance
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

It is unfortunate you had Ogbomoso and Osogbo in mind. These two places were the calm down joints for Sokoto Caliphate soldiers in hot pursuit of the fleeing Yari.ba. Today, Yari.ba are 50-50 Muslims and Christians. This scenario will never happen in Igbo land. It did not happen in 1970 talk less today.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by solmus: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

It is unfortunate you had Ogbomoso and Osogbo in mind. These two places where calm down joints for Sokoto Caliphate soldiers in hot pursuit of the fleeing Yari.ba. Today, Yari.ba are 50-50 Muslims and Christians. This scenario will never happen in Igbo land. It did not happen in 1970 talk less today.

this one is in pain and talking nonsense hahahaaha!!!!

Ndi marginalisation we own you
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
gidgiddy:

They were fighting Igbos thinking that it was all about Igbos. They never knew that they were fighting to become slaves of the caliphate
It is even insane that Fulani peeps gleefully make jest about it. The debacle surrounding the formation of Omotekun brought the hidden feelings to the fore. One Fulani guy even openly stated that the northern political elites used the money from Niger Delta to develop Lagos but idiotically avoided the mention of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

this one is in pain and talking nonsense hahahaaha!!!!

Ndi marginalisation we own you

I even took a peace time journey to Ogbomoso and Osogbo to see things for myself during my residence in Lagos. What marginalization are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by LZAA: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

This is a Muslim man confessing that Boko Haram are after Christains... Raping Christain women and invading their villages...

Buhari and his gang of terrorists will try to paint another picture and make it seem different..
Dont be fooled ..

Cc Lzaa immhotep sarrki greenback gmbuharii
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by LZAA: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

grin grin grin brutal beating, even your mentors of imhotep and lzaa left you alone so you can get that bashing you deserve

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by XANDERBOY85: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
kettykings:
It seems the fear people have of Biafra far supersedes the faith the people have of Nigeria

Spot on!

There wouldn’t be this morbid fear of just one man if they had faith that the much vaunted ‘unity’ of ‘one Nigeria’ was as solid and assured as they want us to believe!
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bekool(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Number of military checkpoints from Aba to Umuahia, all because of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
(1) flyover junction Aba (Army)
(2) Urratta junction Aba (Army)
(3) Ariaria junction Aba (Army)
(4) Enyimba junction Aba (Army)
(5) Tonimas junction Aba (Mopol)
(6) Umuojima junction Aba (Mopol)
(7) Osisioma junction Aba (Army and Mopol)
(cool Tonimas by express (Police and Mopol)
(9) Umuimo junction (Mopol)
(10) Umuaduru junction (Mopol)
(11) Arungwa junction (Police)
(12) Osuokwa junction (Army)
(13) Umuika junction (Navy and Mopol)
(14) Ntigha junction (Army)
(15) Isiala Ngwa junction (Police)
(16) Umuchima junction (Mopol)
(17) Ubakala junction (Mopol)
(18) Abia Tower/Ofeiyiamano junction (Army and Police)
(19) Mission hill junction (Police)
(20) Onuasa junction (Police)
(21) Okpara square junction (Police)
(22) Club road junction Umuahia (Police)
(23) Cooperative junction Umuahia (Police)

These are from Igweocha to Aba
(1) Imo gate first MOPOL check point
(2) Imo get second MOPOL checkpoint
(3)ASA first 144 Battalion army checking point
(4)ASA Second 144 army Battalion checking point
(5)ASA Obuzo first MOPOL checking point
(6)Ama Orji Asa MOPOL checking point
(7)Abga MOPOL checking point
(coolIhe first MOPOL checking point
(9)Ihe Junction Second MOPOL Checking point
(10)Obeihe MOPOL checking point
(11)ALA OJI MOPOL checking point
(12)Ariara Aba MOPOL checking point
The list continues, ......... Am tired! Fulani and yaribanza, what is the crime of Igbo's and nigerdelta?

So all this army check points are just for only one man and his unarmed group whose only weopons is the microphone and biafra insignias? Even shekaru wasnt haunted like this in borno, this clearly goes to shows that buhari and his northern brothers lives and existence actually depends solely on the continuous preservation of one Nigeria at any costs nessessary.
Re: Over 50 Military Checkpoints From Aba To Umuahia, Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by AgentNairaland(f): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Person Wey Don Enter 9ja Tete, My Boss Kanu Don Disguise Mumu Zoogeria Army, Police, etc Dey Look For Him To Pass-by grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck / BREAKING: PDP Aspirant, Ikhine, Steps Down For Obaseki / Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.